Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 pm
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You
Name of horse: Kieran
Owner: Uta
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Militant
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): I'm going to go with a lot of leeway here. I would like a predominantly black coat, but would like some silver and purple markings to high light his coat

These markings should be more aggressive (think barbed wire, stuff with pointed edges and whatnot) but it's completely up to your design. Just something that would be neat and catch the eye.

As for placement, I'd like a few on his face, a few coming down the top of his neck, and then some coming up his legs and flank. If his wings could have a little on the wing and/or tail, that would be neat too. Honestly, it's up to you, whatever you think looks good and doesn't make him super cluttered.

It doesn't have to be complicated or dramatic - henna style is fine as well. Just something that breaks up his black coat.

Also, the purple doesn't have to be pale. . it can be any shade of purple, so long as you think it looks nice with the black and silver.

Here are some freebies I'd like though, outside of color.

Eyes: CC (Whatever you think looks most epic)
Horns: Demonhorns 1
Tail: Demon tail
Wings: Wingstyle 1
Soq Lines: Draft lines, if possible, including the leg feathering
Hair: Long Two
Expression: The typical kalona snarly face
Hair Color: CC.

Reference image(s): Link (It's just a sketch so you can have an idea of where I envisioned some of the markings. If you get inspired, feel free to ignore.)
Which stage you want them to start as?: Foal
Default accessory color(s)?: CC
Premade Tag Number: CC
Tag frame color (for custom tag):
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC
Tag BG (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): CC  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:23 am
.:Kelpi Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Desvayne
Owner: ropin and riden
Temper: Sinful
Breed: Blood Bath Appaloosa
Description: *Alternate Kelpi lines w/shoulder fins* Short hairstyle- white toward the base of his neck, fades to light gold along the top. Completely blacked out eyes with glowing yellow iris and white pupils. Colors- (see ref for base color/pattern), golden hooves with blood splatters toward the bottom of each, black fin membranes, fin spikes are golden, tail color follows the style of the base body color (w/more chestnut than white). Glowing golden native american war paint (forelegs = thunder stripe, hindlegs = medicine symbol for snake, nose = war honors (3), shoulder = lightning-snake-rain, rump = rattlesnake jaws), check ref for placement/symbol.
Reference image(s): [Body color/pattern] [War Paint] [Design: rattlesnake jaws-strength + lightnight-snake-rain]
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Yellow
Premade Tag Number: 005 - Magic Forest
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits: --  

Jovi of Shadows

Dangerous Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:50 am
Imma Regular, Slot Please!
GrnGriff ~ Uncommon

.:Uni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Fel
Name of horse: Celestine
Owner: GrnGriff
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Calm
Breed: Spirited
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
--His body is White, perhaps with a bit of black (or gray) at the nose and around his eyes, like his skin is black under the fur. Normal body, leg down pose. Normal Uni tail, also white.
--His mane is Black. The cropped style (without the tuft peeking from behing the far shoulder) and with edited bangs that are shorter, messy/spiky and out of his eyes. I basically want something short and unkempt, and the cropped is the perfect length.
--His eyes are pure silver~no pupil or iris. Like liquid metal.
--His horn is black.
--He also has some 'jewelry'. Black string tied around one of his front legs (near the hoof) and another bit of string around his tail (near the end where it starts to get big again, where something would naturally rest). On the string are a few small stars, in a deep, rich red color. Perhaps a bit glowy, even. (Artist interpretation is welcome with this!)
--Hooves:: Black
Reference Image(s): N/A
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Described above~but mane and jewelry.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 am
.: Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Felmino
Name of horse: Cristobal
Owner: Samuel Carlin
Temper Extravagant
Breed: Italian Draft
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Felmino, I would primarily like you to run with the ideas I give you and do your own thing. Colorist's choice, in other words, but for a few pertinent details.

1. I would like him on the draft stallion lines, with all four feet down and leg feathers.
2. I would like his tail short. I'd like a custom mane on him, though. as follows: I would like his forelock to be somewhat shaggy and shadowing his eyes. I would like the bulk of his mane to be braided, but in a french braid that follows the poll of his neck and ends in a braid hanging off the left, or near, side.
3. I would like Cristobal to be a paint of some fashion, using black, cream and burgundy as the colors, at your discretion.
4. I would like him to wear a roman-esque armor drape around his shoulders/across his chest. No cape attached, please.
5. I would like a Mucha (Alphonse Mucha) feel to him. Add flowers, ribbon in his mane or tail, at his feet, on the drape, as you see fit.

Reference image(s): Gallery of Alphonse Mucha posters: http://www.art.com/gallery/id--a10/alphonse-mucha-posters.htm?ui=9C8ED716DA4B41C18A5A627718B7EF41
Bad example of a roman armor drape: http://halloweencos.com/product/0/Adult-Plus-Size-Hercules-Costume-Greek-or-Roman-Costumes/

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?:N/A
Premade Tag Number: N/A
Tag BG (for custom tag): Please find something Mucha-esque to match him.
Hair/clothing edits (if any) See above.  

Samuel Carlin

Aged Elocutionist

10,965 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 am
Imma Newbie, Slot Please!
Dragonhunter66 - Common Regular

.:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Fel
Name of horse: Esmeralda
Owner: Dragonhunter66
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Joyous
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

Hair - Curly 2
Body Color - Silver that fades to a darkish ice blue when it touches the feet and ears
Hair Color - Light Purple
Eye Color - Emerald Green
Markings - That of a Christmas Ornament - Purple Ornament the color for the pattern will also be gold

Reference image(s): n/a
Default accessory color(s)?: No defaults
Premade Tag Number: 10
Tag frame color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): n/a
Hair/clothing edits (if any) I would like her to have a Scarf that goes all the way done to her hooves and for it to be a dark purple pink and for her to have Christmas Holly some where in her mane.I was also thinking she could have a Christmas ornanment somewhere one her tail,the same ornament in the image given  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:32 am
.:Kalona Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: You!
Name of horse: Angra Mainyu
Owner: Greenie 0_0
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Unforgiving
Breed: Kalona
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Hair Style; Long 1
Horns Style; Ram Horms [If possible, can these be made a little larger than shown in the Kalona samples done up? If not its’ cool!]
Wing Style; Wing Style 1
Tail Style; Devil Tail 2
Not really looking for too many edits or changes to the natural thing, but perhaps make him look extremely ragged, like he’s been in a few fights. Like chip his horns, make scratch marks, perhaps his mane appears tattered and dirty. Have his wings damaged, not beyond flight capability, but a torn etc. You can CC in anything else like a bone helm, or any kind of jewelery, done in all natural stuff. [If you include jewelery of any sorts, could I please have a naked version then one with the adornments. Thank you!

Also, perhaps blood O:
Reference image(s): Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Which stage you want them to start as? Basket
Tag frame color (for custom tag): CC – Body Colors prefferably if going this route.
Tag feather color (for custom tag): CC – “ “
Hair/clothing edits (if any): N/A
Side note, Angra is my own personal character made up and such. Yes he has been colored in SOA based on the images I just posted for this. Just wanted to let you know that he was my idea, not the colorist in SoA’s idea. (:

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:34 pm
.:Angeni Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Rin Asougi, Guardian of Yggdrasil
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Capricious
Breed: Cosplay
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): She is a pale pink (Human skin tone). Rin’s hooves are Her wing style will be Wing Style Two. Her bottom set of wings will be faded out; they are the color of a rosy pink with a white glow. Above her eyes is a very pale light green eye shadow effect. Rin’s eyes match that of a teal emerald; and her hair is forest green. Her mane is long and matches that of the images shown below; her tail is long like her mane (Like Carolina’s.) She does not have fluffy feet.
If possible, I would like the ear wings and the ankle wings removed. If can’t, have them faded. Thank you.
Reference image(s):
Yellow Time Fruit, Spore, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 1, Angel Time Fruit Necklace 2, Skin Tone, Darts and Dart Holder, Hair color and wing color, Hair 1, Hair 2, Color and back of head, Bangs, Glasses, Eye Color 1, Eye Color 2, Tattoo, More Distinct Tattoo (reference only), Silver Wire, Barbed Wire

Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Premade Tag Number:
Tag frame color (for custom tag): Light pink like wings
Tag feather color (for custom tag): Matches Yggdrasil and its vains/roots
Tag BG (for custom tag): Yggdrasil
Hair/clothing edits (if any):
Wire: Wrapped around her two front legs is a thin silver wire.
Tattoo: Oh her neck is the light pinkish purple marking; the bottom of the marking is where the red time fruit lies with the black string going around her neck.
Necklace: The necklace is on a black string and has in the middle the red Angel time fruit.
Darts: On her back two legs she has dart holders strapped around her legs. There are silver darts within them.
Hair: See to the reference pictures and get as close as you possibly can. Goes down a little bit past her chest.
Glasses: On her face are thin wired rectangular glasses.
Time Fruit and Spores: She will have one time fruit (yellow one) and seven black spores (like time fruits but glow black and insides are black).
Broken Chains/Barbed Wire: Around her hooves she has broken chains and pieces of barbed wire.

At the bottom of the cert, can you please put “Daughters of Mnemosyne Cosplay” Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm
.:Kalona/Kirin Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sabin
Name of horse: Seriozha
Owner: saedusk
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Flamboyant
Description (wing/horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin style
Scales: remove them
Mane: forever foal
Tail: Kirin tail
Horns: Kalona ram horns
Wings: Kalona style 1--basing the colors on the ref, feathers and fingers should be black, webbing should be orange, and the spikes/claws should be a cloudy brown like the horns and tail fluff
Expression: normal Soq expression
Coloration/Design: See ref for colors/marking placement/etc. The only thing not on the ref would be the wings--they should look like described above. The hooves should be different colors based on how the paws are colored.
Reference image(s): Original Pet -- Uncert, Cert
Which stage you want them to start as? Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: --
Premade Tag Number: 016 Woodland Path
Tag frame color (for custom tag): --
Tag feather color (for custom tag): --
Tag BG (for custom tag): --
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:55 pm
:.Edited Common.:
Colorist wanted: Sabin ^^
Name of horse: Marrow
Owner: [+Katch+]
Temper: Enigmatic
Breed: Day of the Dead
Description: icy blue eyes, black coat with bone prints & paint, white ghosty,floaty hair (ehhh, it's really best to see the refs) He's supposed to look very unusual XD

Have fun with the hair, it's nuts XD

He's got two painted on roses, the one on his rump and one on the other side near his chest, you can juuuuust see it in the ref i drew :3
the rest of the roses are real XD

And, Well Sabin i'm sure you can make the bone print look a little more like bones than i did~!! XD
Just keep the same placement =]

But you get the idea i'm sure ^^

Reference image(s):

The awesome ref
The terrible face ref

What you CANT see in the refs is that i want fluffy fetlocks and the new leg down version =>

His tail is also pretty long (it was cut out of the page, stupid scanner XD )

If you can manage it i would like a few of Day of the dead sugar skulls around his feet, design them as you wish ^^ they're very easy to look up.

Which stage you want them to start as?: adult
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag feather color (for custom tag): white and salmon pink
Tag BG (for custom tag): preferably something spooky ^^
Hair/clothing edits (if any) Well his hair is kind of ghosty, besides that there are the roses and the beads in his mane...and that about covers it.
Regular base + Moderate edits=550k

*GLEE*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 pm
.:Kirin Soquili:.
Name of horse: Kiyoha
Owner: Satsurashi
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Graceful
Breed: Kirin
Description (horn/tail colors/scale colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Horn: style 2, white with light lines (is it possible to make it look as if it’s glowing?)
Mane: Long, predominantly white with small streaks of black throughout (see ref image)
Eyes: Cerulean blue
Tail: Kirin tail, white hair tuft with small streaks of black (the template didn’t have a tailtip, but you get the idea smile )
Scales: Gradient colored, starting at cerulean blue at the kirin’s back and down to bright yellow-green at the bottom scales. The reference image doesn’t show it, but I’d like each scale to be solid-colored individually, with the overall pattern of them to be gradient as they go down her sides. Does that make any sense? confused Please let me know if not and I can try and explain it better!
Hooves: White, with light colored lines
Designs: On the reference image I have white swirly designs on her legs and a little on her chest. I’m not talented at all in making these designs, so please interpret them as you will. Don’t knock yourself out duplicating them exactly, I’m sure you’d be better at making an attractive, non-busy design than I would! All I ask is that it’s not TOO intricate (no teeny tiny curly cues all over the place), and if possible, can they look glowy?
Reference image(s):
Kirin ref image - a general example of what I’m looking for, minus one or two details

Color Ref - This lion custom I made a while back has the gradient colors I want on the kirin. I liked the colors better than I could manage to duplicate on the reference image I did, so if you could please use this as a guide for the color instead of the kirin image, I’d really appreciate it!

Which stage you want them to start as? (basket, foal, or adult) Adult
Hair/clothing edits (if any): None

Satsurashi

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:46 am
.:Wind Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: Sabin Duvert
Name of horse: Auri
Owner: LydaLynn
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thoughtful
Breed: Mockbreeding
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Auri's sister Pele was seperated from her mother and her sibling basket while she was still in her basket. The only thing I know about Auri is that the name means golden and can be used for either male or female [though I prefer male - to keep my herd balanced] and he's Pele's sibling. Pretty much a CC mock breeding - with a predominantly golden color.
Reference image(s): Pele
Which stage you want them to start as? basket Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: gold
Premade Tag Number: 023
Tag feather color (for custom tag):
Tag BG (for custom tag):
Hair/clothing edits (if any): ~

Price: 850,000gg 650,000gg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 pm
:.Edited Common.:
Name of horse: Buttercup
Owner: Chi Honda
Temper: Depressing
Breed: Dj Rose
Description: White body with black spots. Braided - golden blonde mane and tail.
• Up to 3 minor edits - Leg bandages around each leg, a scarf like on my soq terrance but in black and grey coloring, and skull and cross bone hair clip (black).
• Complex Jewelry/Accessory - A pair of black DJ headphone hanging on ears.
• Red Rose's threw out hair (both main and tail).
Image/Sketch reference: Adding in a few minutes.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Premade Tag Number: n/a
Tag BG (for custom tag): preferably something Dark and if possible music like.
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Roses threw out hair, skull and cross bone hair clip and The scarf all explained above.
Regular base + Moderate edits=550k

*So happy and excited about my first custom ever! ^w^ I will send trade in a moment - sorry for the delay my computer was being really really slow. x3*

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:47 am
Name of horse:
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Blue roan paint
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Draft lineart with feathers (no roman nose) and type two style wings. Blue roan with paint markings, with white stockings on one or two legs, the other legs with some black (like the color ref). Black and white mane and tail in the new braided style.
Reference image(s):
Blue roan paint
Blue roan-Color Ref
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):

Name of horse:
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality):
Breed: Buckskin paint
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style/wings etc): Draft lineart with feathers (no roman nose) and type two style wings. Similiar to the boy, only in buckskin. Black mane and tail, done with the new braided line art.
Reference image(s):
Buckskin paint
Buckskin paint head
Buckskin color ref
Premade Tag Number:
Tag BG (for custom tag):

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:13 pm
(Just in case. ^.^ heart )

Quote:
COST: Adult Angeni (4mil) + Mod edits (200k) = 4.2mil

.:Angeni Soquili:.

Colorist wanted:
Name of horse: Lalaith
Owner: Huroggmeten
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Forlorn
Breed: Stone Angel
Theme (one word/theme where power/ability comes from): Threnody
Description (wings/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):

She appears to be carved from living stone. Hairline cracks that creep along her legs are testament to her plight; weathered, worn, she has an aged look of faded past glory.
Variant shades of grey paired with black and white give her depth and dimension. <3 The tips of her leg feathering are ashen black, as though touched with the ash of old fires.

Her wings, the newer "Open Winged" pose, are colored as shown here. <3

As though she had been standing still long enough for time to creep up on her, spiderwebs touched with dew cling to her hind legs and are littered throughout her aged wings. (You could even include small spiders crawling over her tranquil form if you wish! 8D Please have fun~)

Her eyes are nearly closed, half-lidded as though looking down. The iris look like this with no pupils; the whites of her eyes appear like stone.
Beneath her eyes are dark-grey "Old Tearlines" of various lengths (the longest down to mid-cheek.) Creeping along her lower lashes are "New Tears" of sparkling shades of blue.
Forlorn expression. (sad mouth)

Her faded mane and tail (mid-knee length mane, tip of tail brushing the ground) are long and unshorn, ravished and un-kept. They should have a slightly wind-tussled look, as though she simply doesn't care what she looks like anymore. Clumps fall over her neck and lay across her back in a haphazard manner.Weathered and worn, faded and distant... perhaps a spiderweb or two worked in? Maybe the tips should be black, as though they too were dragged in the ash of old fires?
No savvy two-legged's hands nor dexterous raccoon's paws have touched her hair- they've been left to fend for themselves, and came out worse for the wear.

Reference image(s):

Stone (A collection of my favorite stone references. :3 )

Movement (Just a fun stone texture.)

Iris- no pupils

Old Tearlines (The shadowy look of the "old tearlines" that i'd like beneath her eyes.)

Sparkling Tears (The "new tears" color scheme.)

Spider Web (The shapes and general composition of the spider webs sticking to her legs and in her wings.)
Dewy Spider Webs (The "dew-touched" look of the spider webs i'd like to see.)
More dew-touched spiderwebs

Wings

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories please. <3
Tag frame color: Please use 025 Dusky Night with 036 Crystal Forest set to "Luminosity" (layer type) layered above it. It should come out kind of like this, though please lighten it a little so it comes out less peachy (predominately grey and cool-tones.) ^.^
Tag feather color: See above.
NOTE: If my tag idea comes out looking icky, please feel free to CC the entire tag. xD
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Wild-looking unshorn (occasionally torn off by rocks/ nature) mid-knee-length Mane and barely-touching-the-ground Tail, spiderwebs incorporated in wings and on hind-legs, half-lidded eyes

Huroggmeten

Katachii

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm
For Samuality <3
Adult Wind + Adult Wind = 1.3 mil

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC-Existing pet
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body with swirling pattern starting around his eye and traveling across his body. Swirl should change in gradients in colors of the sunset- reds, oranges, deep pinks
Face: No roman nose. Pink on the inside of his ear, and the pattern surrounding his eye—starting in pink. Eye should be orange, black eyebrow.
Mane: Long style 2, black but fading into his other colors at certain points in the tips
Tail: Medium style, same coloring as his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; Draft feathering wanted, coloring of the feathering is CC
Reference Image(s): Proof of ownership and custom design
Swirl pattern, larger image Pattern doesn’t need to be the same; just to give you an idea
Note: I'd like a lighter red than given in the ref, so it'll show up better

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Eagle style, same as ref’s wings
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Helios
Owner: Katachii
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Confident
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Pink

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed his original form (can be confirmed by Malikztiah Ankhere if need be)

-------

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: OC-Existing pet
WIP Needed? Preferred, but not needed

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Black body with swirling pattern starting around his eye and traveling across his body. Swirl should change in gradients in colors of twilight- pale blues, silver, purples
Face: No roman nose. Blue on the inside of his ear, and the pattern surrounding his eye—starting in blue. Eye should be purple, black eyebrow.
Mane: Medium style, black but fading into his other colors at certain points in the tips
Tail: Medium style, same coloring as his mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves; Draft feathering wanted, coloring of the feathering is CC
Reference Image(s): Proof of ownership and custom design
Ref for swirl pattern and colors/gradient mixing Pattern doesn’t need to be the same; just to give you an idea

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Eagle style, same as ref’s wings; black with tips ending in different colors
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lumos
Owner: Katachii
Breed: Original Character
Temper: Calm
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Purple

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed his original form (can be confirmed by Malikztiah Ankhere if need be)

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff