Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:39 pm

But Slate could not rise again. She was so weakened by the unusually string holy aura over the river, that she could hardly see. Trying to focus on Benkei, she added, "There is no choice, my friend. Kichi and Fate are too far away to help and there is no one in the town. I don't have any strength left, what with our fights and the rising sun doubled with my new damages."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:40 pm

"No, no it didn't! If you die, bringing me back out would mean nothing, because the same effect was achieved! It didn't work at all!" He was crying heavily, the tears like the nearby river, a constant torrent of purity.

"I think I'm going to vomit. Pull yourself together; even I'm starting to pity you."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:45 pm

Slate shivered, even though it wasn't cold. "Benkei, what would have more chance of working? You helping me get to a safer location so I may rest, or leaving me here to die as the sun saps away what's left of my strength?" She hissed as the sun splashed across an exposed part of her face.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:54 pm

Without thinking, he grabbed her and rushed her under the shade of a nearby tree. Then, he walked away from the tree, giving her distance. "There. Now you're safe. Now I better just go off and die somewhere so that everyone else will be safe..." He was about to walk away, when he returned and dropped his weapon by Slate. "There. Now I can't hurt anyone." Then he started to walk away.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:02 pm

Slate, from her spot against the tree's base, reached out and grabbed Benkei's leg. "Like hell." She pulled him back so he was standing beside her and snarled, "Did you hear a word I said about you being stronger than other monks I have known? And then what I said about you acting weak? Snap out of it!" Despite her pain, she was determined to let him know that she was still a force to be reckoned with.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:16 pm

He looked her straight in the face; it was the expression of a scared child. "You were wrong! Other monks rid themselves of their dark sides, but I just left them and let mine grow! I committed many bad deeds before I met Yoshitsune-sama, and that just made him stronger!!! I'm a monster... Nothing but a beast!" He half-heartedly moved his leg to try and free it from her grasp, not really doing anything. "Please... let me go. I don't even want people looking at me."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:21 pm

His attempt to pull free from her grasp only made her tighten it, her eyes fixed firmly on his own. "And what makes you think that I, with my unholy, cursed abomination of being, would dare to judge you? I am more monster than you, Benkei; one who has fed on human blood to survive, and killed countless innocents in doing so. In the end, we all must face who we are, inside and out."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:27 pm

Benkei merely fell onto his knees, crying. The golden marking along his arm started to glow a bit...

"As much as I hate to say it, she has a point. She is a blood-sucking hag, isn't she?"

"SHUT UP!!!" His voice was ragged as he made this cry, and the glowing started to increase a bit. Benkei's resolve was being weakened...

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:31 pm

Slate was fairly certain he hadn't been speaking to her when he'd screamed "shut up!", so she carefully heaved herself to her feet, wincing as the wounds finished healing and she placed her hands on Benkei's shoulders, kneeling so she could look him in the eyes. "I know he's still in your mind, Benkei. Tell me how to stop him, before he takes you over again. I want to help you."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:35 pm

"That's the thing... I don't know if anybody CAN help... I'm not sure he can be stopped..." He turned his head to the side, not wanting to look anybody in the eye.

"That's right. Nobody can help. Evil is constant; while life is temporary death is eternal. I can wait for as long as it takes to emerge and I can force it myself if I feel like it. You can't kill me; I'm you. Just give up, and let me take the helm."

"I can't... I can't..."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:38 pm

Slate narrowed her eyes. "Everything has a weakness. If he is part of you, you must know it, somewhere deep in your brain," she lifted her head slightly, wondering if Fate and/or Kichi would be able to help them if they found them out here. "Just try to find it, Benkei. Hurry!" She knew by the way he was shaking that he was running out of time before he changed again.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:45 pm

"Weakness? We're the same person! And what's really sad... I think I might be his weakness. He is strong, but he's stuck to a weakling. You want to defeat him? Draw your blade. Kill me. Then he'll be gone... then WE'LL be gone, and nobody will have to worry about dumb, old Benkei..."

(Wanna make things interesting? Think back to what Dark Benkei first said in the real world. He doesn't lie, even if he does twist the facts a bit...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:48 pm

(Interesting how?)
Slate shook her head. "I won't--won't kill you, Benkei." She forced him to look her in the eye again. "And I didn't mean it when I said you were weak. You really aren't, but I fear that it's your belief that you are that is poisoning your ability to fight him off. We all have a dark side, but yours is rather...more apparent than most."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:55 pm

(What did Dark Benkei say Benkei wanted to do with/to Slate? Dark Benkei is content with physical satisfaction, but if you show Benkei a bit more... Hint hint.)

He closed his eyes. "I'm scared. And it's horrible; normally, you are scared of something outside yourself, which can be avoided or smoten. But when one fears themself..." He couldn't speak any more; his throat was hoarse. He tried to speak, mouthing his mouth a lot, but no sound came out. He was still crying, and he was shaking his head from side to side.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:12 pm

Slate didn't know what else to do; she pulled Benkei forward and gently touched her lips to his before whispering, "I'm going to help you with this, my friend. I'm not afraid of Him."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games