Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:26 am
Well . . i will be moving to Canada. ^^' why?? cuz . . cant say . . . It has nothing to do with the new president. ^^' ok . .it does . . i know more about politics then most of you guys . .cuz of my family =_=* . . .i hate politics but i know when we are doomed. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:00 am
*nods sympathetically* I feel your pain. I'm in mourning right now.  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 pm
MNegan changed her mind . .we are moving to Japan . . . well . . .i am gonna open up that dream tea house of mine. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:54 pm
xd You must be so excited right now!  

Earthest

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:00 pm
. . .i dont know really . .it is my dream but . .i am afraid something will go wrong but i am moving in late december or early january. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:13 pm
*pouts* No more breasts of friendship for you, Cold.  

Okami Kasumi

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:59 pm
congratz cold we're all hapy for ya ^_^ also lol okami  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:01 pm
but . . . but . .chaos!! dont take away my happiness!! ;-;  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:03 pm
*sniffle* But if you have a woman, why would you need the Breasts of Friendship? Hmm?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:58 pm
shes not my woman . .i cant take claim to her she said . .she is so confusing , . . one she acts like she loves me . . the next she acts like i am just . . i dont know! . . she is still with that one guy . . she still needs to dump him, plus there is a new guy in the picture . . and he is an incubus! . . plus the other guys trying to get her . .i dont think i can win her over . .i am a failure . . why would she settle for me when she has hot guys asking her out . . . .  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Ooh, what I wouldn't give to have a harem of men tripping over themselves to get to me... *sighs*

*cuddles Coldie-kun affectionately to Breasts of Friendship and pets his head lovingly* There there dear..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:20 am
all the guys just want to do one thing though . .sex!! god i hate men!! always sex, sex, sex, food, and sex!

this is me . . tea,candy, sweets, toys, snuggling, cuddling, anime, games, poetry, sleeping, and making love . .^^ there is more but i dont want to write too much. ^^  

Coldfront44

Matthew McConnery

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JT: lolz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:26 pm
Coldfront44
all the guys just want to do one thing though . .sex!! god i hate men!! always sex, sex, sex, food, and sex!

this is me . . tea,candy, sweets, toys, snuggling, cuddling, anime, games, poetry, sleeping, and making love . .^^ there is more but i dont want to write too much. ^^
ya I agree most men only want sex and its sick  

ZarAburame

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:27 pm
...There are more females in the world. A lot are a hell of a lot better than whatever girl you're hung up over.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games