Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Gaia Cash Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Cool, got a zOMG! ticket.
*Chews on your ticket* You should buy me one in the marketplace so we can play early together! wink rofl

I wonder how long the boxes will stay?

Seeing as how they were released only this night, the earliest I can see them leaving is tomorrow night, or maybe the night after, as they want to make sure everyone gets a chance to buy one and some people might already be asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:08 pm
Hmm, a little annoying that you have to first get the Fluff Boxes before you can even get to the new items.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm
Oh is that how it works. Aww I thought the fluff boxes were going to be an actual item. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:37 pm
You... really do not want to know what I plan to do with hamster...  

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 pm
...I got an Imperial Queen...worth approx. 1800g in the marketplace. Yay for me. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:39 pm
Diana Vulpes
You... really do not want to know what I plan to do with hamster...
I love the hamster and hope to get one when the prices drop. It makes me think of the hamster in Monster Blood (old goosebumps book) for some reason. rofl  

Krissim Klaw

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:50 pm
Well, this sucks. I decided to get a couple more thinking is was just bad luck, and got more crap. I got Grace of Eros (approx. 2k) and an Angelic Mood Bubble (1.4k). Both are items I probably will never use.

I must have used up all my luck on that Bag of Win. It pisses me off 'cause the first zomg I opened had a Fluff Box in it, but I got an error message and it turned back into a zomg and I had to reopen it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:02 pm
I went the safe route, I bought two boxes, sold it for gold. Then bought the outlaw wolf pup. So I'm happy.  

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Pyro-Mas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:03 pm
You know, I just realized that when it comes to all these gift boxes, hats, chests, etc., I have some horrible luck. The one time I actually got something good (worth something), it was a Spartan Spear (meh). I had to buy A LOT of whatever it was that had the WTF Hats in them to get one. I'm starting to hate fate...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:09 pm
I got Toothy and Wolf pup and some other regular shop items. All worth 5k+  

Rainey_angel81

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:27 pm
Bought five of those little boxes... only one thing I think is actually worth something: Dionesil 8th gen. Other stuff... Amethyst Milady Skirt, Blue Geisha Wig, Golden Enchanted Trunk and Brown Giftbox. I'm gonna sell the last two...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:35 pm
Hmm... Wolf pup seems cute, but nothing I have to have. To me, it looks more like a plush...and I think it's supposed to look like that.

Oh, and pee plunger?! What the hell?! gonk  

Garek Maxwell

DjCrimsonFox

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Garek Maxwell
Hmm... Wolf pup seems cute, but nothing I have to have. To me, it looks more like a plush...and I think it's supposed to look like that.

Oh, and pee plunger?! What the hell?! gonk

The main attraction to some of the wolf pup is the two hoodie poses, one with the hood up and the other with it not up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:21 am
I'm disappointed in the Rumble Box, but there are some cute new items that coe out of them. For the most part though, I did get a lot of junk  

Rainey_angel81

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:32 pm
God, Coocoon STILL hasn't evolved yet? Hasn't it been nearly a month now? If we're going to have to wait a long time between evolutions, we better get some damn good evolutions from it.

Death Whisper....I hope these are the next-to-last poses, because the last two evolutions have been VERY disappointing for me, this one especially so. We know have a Skeleton base with....red fleshy bits clinging to it. How original. *rolls eyes*

Inari's Beads evolutions are good. I like the foxes, and I'm sure I'll find some use for the clothing they give us. But this still isn't the end of it! I thought for sure today would be the final evolution, but apparently not. In terms of poses, it's going to be right behind Alruna's Rose, and in front of Hermes Moon, which I know has a bunch of people in a frothing rage.

Kelp o the Loch: Still horses, but now they're a lot bigger and more impressive. Horse legs are nice, and might help lower the cost of the Faun Legs just a little. Not happy about the hobby horses, since we got those with the last clothing update, remember? Harnesses...I'm sure bondage people are happy about that...>>

The eyes just freaking weird me out. They're more like a goat's eyes than a horses, I think. >>;  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games