Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:38 pm
toshiro walks back inside
where is irene  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:41 pm
*jumps on Toshi* you dont walk away from Old Greg like that!!!
*pulls Toshi back to Old Greg* hehehehe. damn where did Old Greg go!?! *lets go of Toshi and bites his butt* grrrrrr....

Exploding Toy Guns

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:44 pm
i just used that
he said while looking around
hey were is irene?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:45 pm
She sits up and looks over "What did I trip on..." she sees a bump under a pile of leaves she brushes them away and finds a very old looking book she picks it up "What is this...?" she mumbled to herself then the mist cleared in a place and an old house appeared she got up "This wasnt here before.." she said walking to the old gate holding the book when the gate slammed opened and she jumped

ShinyToy

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:48 pm
*lets go of butt*eeeewwwwwww poop butt!!!!! *runs to the water bowl* oh god its taste horible!!!!!! hey where is irie?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:51 pm
She stood there for a few seconds then took a step forward as the wind cleared the path to the house almost magically "how strange..." she said and stopped but then felt as if the wind was pushing her to the house and began to walk down it she looked around seeing all the dead trees and plants, seeing how the house looked dead and forgotten.

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 pm
i was kidding i havnt used it and i just asked where is she.....lets go look for her....AND GET STARBUCKS  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:56 pm
Starbucks first. and you should wash your butt better cause it tasted bad. *turn into human form* can you give me a piggy back ride?  

Exploding Toy Guns

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 pm
why do you want a piggy back ride?
he said as he started down the street still shirtless  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:03 pm
Irie went onto the front patio of the old house and looked around she felt a cold chill run down her spin she stepped back and thought "Okay...Maybe I should turn back.." she said but instead went inside of the house and saw cobwebs and furniture coverd in white sheets and broken mirror and a red dusty carpet going up a stair case she had a bad feeling about being here "I'm hungry..." she said allowed

(*somebody in the audience* GET OUT OF THE HOUSE THEIRS SOMEBODY IN THERE WHOSE GONNA KILL YOU!! DONT GO IN THAT KITCHEN DONT DO IT!!]  

ShinyToy

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:05 pm
Cause im a human who is lazy, and doesnt want to walk, why else.

*jumps on Toshi's back* GIDDAP

(*lots of people from audience* hahahahahahahaha)(*someone else from audience* SHUT UP)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:08 pm
toshiro starts to get hair all over his body and his muscles expand and his legs bend to fore legs and get taller
fine but we travel like this AND WERE FORGETTING SRATBUCKS
he started to run down the street still changing shape  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:12 pm
She begins to walk then remembers that she is holding a book "Oh yeah..." she decided to forget the kitchen and find someplace to sit and read the thing she goes up the stair case and went down a long hallway and came to this huge double door and opened it and went inside

(*somebody from the audience* WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GET OUT OF THAT HOUSE YOU STUPID IDIOT!!)(*other people* shut up! dumbass!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:16 pm
NOOOOOOO!!! i want starbucks. oh kay then i will walk to starbucks, oh kay.
*gets off of his back* and starts walking *trips over an acorn, and see a cipmuck right by her* hey look its a chipmuck! hahahahaha *chipmick starts to attack her, and more chip muks come to attack her* AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! TOSHI HELP!!!!!! *runs all the way to starbucks*

Ashley:hey look im here. i would like a carmel frappicino.

worker:that would be $4.25
Ashley: WHAT!!!! THAT TO MUCH!!! here you go.  

Exploding Toy Guns

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:19 pm
waits outside as a werewolf while talking to a chipmunk having payed it a walnut  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff