Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Firearm n00bs: Post your links to them here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:43 am
Fresnel
Lost Battalion was good for a WW1 movie. It wasn't overtly anti-war, at least.

Why are French streets lined with trees? Because the German army doesn't like to march in the sun.

Ohh...
sick burn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 am
Fresnel
Lost Battalion was good for a WW1 movie. It wasn't overtly anti-war, at least.

Why are French streets lined with trees? Because the German army doesn't like to march in the sun.

That reminds me. I still need to finish that movie. I got it on DVD but got tired and went to bed about half way through.

Nice burn on the French. xd  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 pm
On Deviant Art apparently someone is justifying Obama's assault weapon ban on the grounds that semi automatic weapons spray with no accuracy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:27 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
On Deviant Art apparently someone is justifying Obama's assault weapon ban on the grounds that semi automatic weapons spray with no accuracy.
You should tell them the ban also includes pump-action rifles and bolt-action shotguns.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 pm
http://eli-dolphin.deviantart.com/art/Sarah-Palin-128921831 If anyone cares to read the comments. If you do read it put a pillow on your desk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
You should tell them the ban also includes pump-action rifles and bolt-action shotguns.
Ok I don't know if you said that on purpose or if it was just a brain fart... Anyway they seem to believe that if civilians aren't allowed to have guns and we all get security alarms that will stop the criminals better. stressed  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Barru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Ok I don't know if you said that on purpose or if it was just a brain fart... Anyway they seem to believe that if civilians aren't allowed to have guns and we all get security alarms that will stop the criminals better. stressed

Ah, I read it, I found your problems.

>15 year old
>Liberal Household
>15 year old
>15 year old
>15 year old

Anyway, two cents dropped.

My ... response was hit and miss on some things.
I tried not to use a whole lot of sarcasm because it doesn't come off well in text and I wasn't trying to be somewhat mean to that moron.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Barru
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Ah, I read it, I found your problems.

>15 year old
>Liberal Household
>15 year old
>15 year old
>15 year old

Anyway, two cents dropped.

My ... response was hit and miss on some things.
I tried not to use a whole lot of sarcasm because it doesn't come off well in text and I wasn't trying to be somewhat mean to that moron.
Yeah I know. He mentioned that after I posted the link.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:19 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
No, that was intentional. I happen to know there were several models of bolt-action .410 shotguns listed in the AWB "ban by make/model" list. Pump action rifles may not be on there, now that I think back on it. I could have been wrong.

Oh god, I just read half the failthread in DA. I just gave up. You can't argue with someone that sheltered. It might be worth mentioning the local cops here. Last time we called them (trespassing), they never showed up. The time before that (burglary), it took them 45 minutes to get here from an intersection that I KNOW is 30 minutes away if you do the speed limit. They told us where they were when they got the call, and it's about 500 yards from the nearest Wal-Mart. Nice sense of urgency there, guys. The 45 minute time held last time one of our dogs opened a locked door and tripped the alarm. 45 minutes on a B&E in progress? ******** you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:57 pm
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
No, that was intentional. I happen to know there were several models of bolt-action .410 shotguns listed in the AWB "ban by make/model" list. Pump action rifles may not be on there, now that I think back on it. I could have been wrong.

Oh god, I just read half the failthread in DA. I just gave up. You can't argue with someone that sheltered. It might be worth mentioning the local cops here. Last time we called them (trespassing), they never showed up. The time before that (burglary), it took them 45 minutes to get here from an intersection that I KNOW is 30 minutes away if you do the speed limit. They told us where they were when they got the call, and it's about 500 yards from the nearest Wal-Mart. Nice sense of urgency there, guys. The 45 minute time held last time one of our dogs opened a locked door and tripped the alarm. 45 minutes on a B&E in progress? ******** you.
Well I finally argued enough to shut him up. smile  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Barru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:23 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Yes, he broke down.
But the way he ended it he accepted no fault on his own and just called you stubborn.
He's the retard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:14 pm
Barru
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Yes, he broke down.
But the way he ended it he accepted no fault on his own and just called you stubborn.
He's the retard.
I still shut him up about it which is good enough for me.  

Desert_Fox_Rommel

Barru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Barru
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel

Yes, he broke down.
He's the retard.
I still shut him up about it which is good enough for me.

yup, true that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:17 am
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Even if it was a typo, it's still true.

And I actually do own a bolt-action shotgun (.410) and have shot a pump-action rifle. Taurus actually still makes a pump-action .22LR, as do several other countries. There is even a pump-action .223 that uses STANAG magazines.  

uryu ishida

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 am
uryu ishida
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Fresnel
Desert_Fox_Rommel
Even if it was a typo, it's still true.

And I actually do own a bolt-action shotgun (.410) and have shot a pump-action rifle. Taurus actually still makes a pump-action .22LR, as do several other countries. There is even a pump-action .223 that uses STANAG magazines.
I knew there were pump action rifles. I just never heard of a bolt action shotgun.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games