Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:01 pm
*walks up to Khana*
"hello, do u know where i can find the Uchiha's i guess thats my last name and i want to fine out more about my self"
*sees the nervousness of the girl*

(( all poop lol well its ok biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:15 pm
"Your an Uchiha???...." Khana said with confusion flooding her mind again."You...are in...the same clan as me??..." Khana said hesitating."I'll show you the Uchiha's mansion...come on" Khana said turning around and starting to walk to the mansion.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:36 pm
((just saying I got new pictures for the Khana look!
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
last pic:perfect picture for Khana if only the girl in the picture had blonde hair))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:15 pm
"oic thats good"
*follows Khana*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:17 pm
They arive at the gate of the mansion."Here it is,we'll see if we find some of your family" Khana said looking and smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:38 pm
"Thanks ill be heading there for a while and idk what im doing after that"
*walks into mansion*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:44 pm
"huh?...." Khana said with a confused look on her face.Oh well...i guess i'll see him again.Khana walks into mansion too and walks to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:52 pm
*seishin'ijousha walks around and fines the libray and reads on the Uchiha's*
"thinks in head*"so thats what i am and thats what i need to learn to be a true Uchiha Fireball Technique"  

Zex_3

Zex_3 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 80 Total: 80 (1-100)

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:01 pm
*walks out side to try the new jutsu he just found out about*
stands builds up chakra in chest*"fire ball jutsu"

(( im going to roll dice to get it right just too make it more realistic biggrin ))
(( im shooting for 70 and hight 100 perfect biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:06 pm
*large ball of fire comes formmouth*
"yes nailed it that was easy enuff"
*gose back in and reads some more*  

Zex_3

Zex_3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:11 pm
*seishin'ijousha walks to the place where Sasuke found out the true ability of the Sharingan*
*reads the plack*
"so thats the true nature of Sharingan"......*seishin'ijousha has a smik go arcoss his face* "the Mangekyou Sharingan i must have that power"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:55 pm
((ive updated my character to my new found info biggrin ))  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:38 pm
Raikou gets into the village, and the first thing he does is look for bar. "Guess I should pay my debt to Hidakaouhi." He makes a hand sing. "Summoning Jutsu!" He summons the bare he did before. "Alright lets go." As he said that, Hidakaouhi started to get exited.

When they walked into the bar every one cave him an odd look, no had ever seen a bare like Hidakaouhi. When they got to the bar Raikou orders 7 bottles of sake.

"Well a heavy drinker are we!!" The bartender said with a laugh.

"Nah, most of it is for her." He said motioning to the bare.

the bartender gave him an odd look before giving him the Sake.

Before the bartender could tell him his tab he left two rather large pieces of gold on the counter. "That should more then cover it." He said with a wave as Hidakaouhi carried the sake, walking on her hind legs and sits at a table in the back, like she was a human.

"Enjoy." He said grabbing the 7th bottle, pouring some into a cup. While he did that, Hidakaouhi started to down hers straight from the bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:17 am
*Chihiro walks behind seishin*

"Who are you? What are you doing here?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:01 am
I guess I'll have to go see what he's up too.Better check the libary.Khana got up and walked out of her room.She walked to the libary and saw Chihiro right next to Seishin'jousha."Hi Chihiro whats up?" Khana asked as if nothing was wrong.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games