Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:07 am
((Oz didn't kiss you did he?..........................he didn't say that he did))
Khana looked back over at Chihiro."My parents left me in a polar reigon and I can't remember how I survived" she said looking at the ground."Cold as Ice...." she whispered so they couldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:09 am
(read a few pages back...I think its 33)

"At least they werent killed by your brother"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:16 am
((Oh your right sorry))
"At least you weren't left in a polar reigon to freeze to death" she shouted at her.Finding out what she had just done she said "I'm sorry Chihiro I didn't mean to shout" with a concerned look on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:36 am
*Chihiro walks off*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:42 am
"eh..uh" she said trying to say something else.Khana looked at Chihiro.I'm sorry Chihiro I didn't mean it.Khana sat on a bench and folded her arms with her head in her arms((the way she does when she sad but doesn't want to cry)).She stayed there waiting for someone to break the silence.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:55 am
((Sayuki ive rped b4 so this is NOT my 1st time)) "Chihiro come back"  

ZS Sailor Aries

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:58 am
((well you need follow along not popping up random places srry but you sort of were))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:34 am
Chihiro: GO AWAY!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:18 am
"no i cant stay away Chihiro ur my cousin and i want 2 b w/u" Kitty said then her forehead strated hurting "ow whats happening" she said as she clasped her hand 2 the crystal on her forehead  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:57 am
((im srry kitty but u seem like ur lost alot tho...do u read all of the posts...and sheesh i was just askin cauz u keep posting things that are not happenin and messin up the rp....i said it ther i though u were messin in it up but only cauz ur lost sometimes...im really srry tho i dont mean to be so mean to u and only u but every one else reads the previous posts and i duno if u do cauz ur lost...srry cry ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:00 am
((Man! Six pages of 'Where the heck are you Flame?!?' I was at work!!! I am gone for two days and everyone is begging for me back. I told everyone last week on weekends I can't get on because I have long days of work. Your grocery's wont bag themselves!!))

"Thats a possibillity....I also think the HHA cleans up after the haki's and us. I didn't see our incident last night over the news. As for them killing poeple," Flame drew his sword and gave it a spin. "Ithink they are going to drop senifecantly now." Flame put his sword away. "Oh- Almost forgot one of the resons I came." Flame started to unwrap his shoulder. "You think you can heal this? It doesn't hurt anymore but a big gapping wound isn't relly helpful while fighting. Even more so if its right were my crystal is."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:05 am
((finaly!!!! lol well srry u gotta work sweatdrop ))
Fujuki turned realy fast when he said her name, she was so deep in thought that she jumped when she herd her name "Oh uh sure" she said removing her hand from her heart and put her hand on his shoulder, she closed her eyes to concentrate and her hand started to glow....
((i gtg ima be on later tho....hopfully sweatdrop ...unless u ppl post somethin then ill reply THEN leave lol))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

ZS Sailor Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:10 am
(( im srry but its ok))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:13 am
((its alright <=]...ur NOT kicked out of the rp tho u can still post i was just pointin it out to u to let u know what ur dong wrong...but its fine just as long as the rp stays were its supposed to 3nodding ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:17 am
"Sheesh the drama here..."Oz said to himself. "Uh I got to go back to my dorm and all to read this."Oz said as he was walking away.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games