Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 pm
"I'm touched, but you still should stay in bed," he said closing a folder on his desk. "Besides I was going to come see you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:20 pm
She pouted some and shrugged. "So whats happening this month ? "S he asked and tried to look at what had been in the folder.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:30 pm
"Besides of a stupid party nothing. That is just some budgeting info I was taking care of," he explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:36 pm
She giggled. ' you COUDL stop them if you really didnt want this...but their making MY special cake thatyou like "S he said forcing herself ot stand and pull weakly onhis hand to pull them back tot he bedroom.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:40 pm
He stands up and then picks her up before heading to the bedroom. "I have tried, but it just doesn't work."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:45 pm
She giggled and when he went to the bedroom she struggled till she was set down. SHe picked up their children and sat on their bed holding them.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:50 pm
He kicked his shoes off and then sat down beside her leaning his back against the headboard. He gently put his arm around her shoulder and smiled down at their kids.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:52 pm
She smiled and handed him Kira gently. THe baby girl snuggled close to him as she fed Darren. She smiled against him sighing. "..i loveyouR ai "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:34 pm
"I love you too," he said kissing her gently on her head. He carefully held Kira and smiled at his little baby girl.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:57 am
She finished feeding Darren and switched babies after burping. SHe sighed and began to feed Kira then and smiled. " so whose being kidnapped in the near future ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:46 pm
"Not sure yet," he said as he carefully held Darren. "The next kidnapped victim will either be a kid or a wife.......have decided yet."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:25 pm
She bit her lip some. "..if you do child..i only ask..dont scare them too much..children..kidnappings...can scar for all eternity even when you know..what the outcome will be with them going back..."  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:24 pm
"Don't worry. I do have standards," he said reassuringly. "I never kidnap anyone younger then 11. It is really hard to take care of kids younger then that when they are here."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:30 pm
She nodded hugging her knee after she had lay them both back down. They were sleeping soon and she leaned on him sighing. " i doubt you want the birthday present...even if it is from me "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:57 pm
"Actually....it would be nice to have a present," he said slowly. "Especially if it was from you," he said smiling at her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff