Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm
Ben laughed.
"Here we go." he said, trotting through the woods at a brisk pace. Once they were in the forest, which was thick all around them, he set her down on her feet.
"Ready?" he asked, raising his eyebrows.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:34 pm
she took a deep breath, her whole form shaking as she nodded. if he could tell that she was she didn't know. her head was low, heat running up and down her limbs. she couldn't hold on much longer. "i think so." she managed.

((i'll b right back))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:37 pm
"Oh, and one more thing, you're gonna tear your clothes, so I brought you a towel to wrap yourself in, if streaking isn't your thing." Ben said, smiling. He stroked her face once.
"Don't be nervous." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:50 pm
she smiled slightly. it was true that streaking really wasn't her thing. even if it was just ben there. she nodded thinking abotu everything she was holding back, gripping it with an iron grasp and then in one move she let it go. heat overtook her body and in the matter of a moment she found herself on the ground. huge paws so light cream that they were almost white under herself. quite a compliment to her sking color and then she had thought of somthing, it matched her. it was still her... her eyes were bright amber under dark, almost black markings on her face, fading down her back that had matched her hair color. her fur was a bit too long but when she cut her hair in the human for it would cast almost the look of a timber wolf but with deeper contrast between her coat and pattern.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Ben breathed out.
"Beautiful." he murmered, reaching out to rest his hand on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:59 pm
she looked him delibertly in the face and pressed her nose into his chest. it was her way of saying thank you. she couldn't see all of herself so she was curious what he was in awe about but the fact that he was made her happy.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:01 pm
Ben pressed his lips into her fur and rubbed her ear.
"This is wierd." he said, laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:09 pm
her eyes narrowed as she let a playful growl escape her lips. of course it was weird. and she was noticing things she really hadn't before. like the smell of moss and wet earth that clung to her nose worse than normal. still it was weird, she agreed. but she knew that she would have to change back. the silence in her head told her that none of the others were shifted and she was rather thankful.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:22 pm
"Want me to phase?" Ben asked, grinning and scratching the side of her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:46 pm
she jumped back, her head low to the ground but her tail high. a sign of play, she was saying yes.

((sorry if it takes me a moment. i'm having issues with a persistant jacob of my own...grr))  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 pm
((Give him a wedgie.))

"Avert your eyes. I'm unpantsing." Ben said, crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 pm
((i can't it's on the comp and whats making things more complicated is that i'm talking to his other ex... it's such a mess. he's still obsessed over me (even though i'm engaged) and it's been over board since me and mine have been fighting so he's hoping. and his ex really loves him and so he's throwing it away because he's still pining for me...it's so stupid. i think i'm going to have to hurt his feelings again. which really sux))

she gave a comical yelp as she turned and burried her eyes under her paws.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:03 pm
((Ah. Adult dramas are too much for the freshman.))

Once his pants were folded neatly on the forest floor, Ben phased into his wolf form, which was substantially larger than Teresia's.
'Hah! I'm even bigger!' Ben laughed, wagging his tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:14 pm
((i know. but now he's going on about cloths... it's weirding me out. i'm a girl and i don't really care. lol. wow he's one strange child. lol. but adult... not really just lots of drama which is driving me mad))

she jumped at the sudden sound of his voice and turned, her steps graceful, rather like her movements in human form. she looked at him. "so, i thought you liked me smaller than you." she thought with a huff.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 pm
((Take deep breaths. Count to ten. Then try bending a spoon or something to vent. I've never done it, but it seems like it would work.))

Ben barked.
'I do! I do! But it's surprising how MUCH bigger. Must be my awesome muscles.' he thought, one half of his mouth pulling up in a wolfy smile.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games