Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:36 am
Nimino laughed. "I'm a Shinobi at heart, and I can also use the elements to my advantage." And ice spear form in her hand, and she directed it towards a tree, which bent. The wind picked up, redirecting the spear gracefully into her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:43 am
You jest with low level magics executed in a skillful manner. And you never did answer my question. Do you fight for the thrill of battle or for the love of it. I've hired so many assasins during my rule that I had to eventually execute I became aware of the key factors that set the real warriors apart from the ones that were all show.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:56 am
Nimino smirked. "When I fight, I go into a state of insanity that can only be broken if my target is dead, or if I have a greater goal." She sighed. "I fight for myself, and myself only. I'm building my wealth so that someday I can invite my brother back into my life without shame."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:06 am
Airiku looked at Shishuri, "Shishuri... nobody will care..." she said.  

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:07 am
Shishuri shook her head again. "They will! They'll kill me without a second thought!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:08 am
He smiled then reached into his cloak pulling out a bag twice the size of the slightly above average hands that were holding it. He tossed the bag onto the ground before there feet. A small rope tied to the top prevented any coins from spilling out.

That gold is yours whether you take the job I wish to hire you for or not. But let me say before you say yes. You and I are not strong enough to survive this mission alone. I could bring my entire army and the outcome would be only two of them would even have the option to escape from there. The rest would perish most certainly so I will only be bringing those that have a chance for escape, what is your answer?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:13 am
Nimino laughed and bowed mockingly. "What are your orders, Lord?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:25 am
There is a tome that no living person in these lands knows about. There is a slim chance that we will even find it. Those that did all met a horrible fate, one of them managed to survive for long enough to tell my original trainer about the creature within. My master told me where the location was before he disappeared a few days afterwards. Whatever is being guarded there has been guarded for far longer than my own lifetime. And yet the same guard still stays at the entrance to the tome.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am
Airiku looked at Shishuri, "Well, i wouldnt let them..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:35 am
Nimino smiled. Ice and fire swirled in her hand, creating a shuriken. "And you want me to help you get it?"  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:51 am
Exactly, I never saw my master after that day. And he was the greatest warrior I have ever seen. I don't think brute force would work against such a foe. Perhaps we have to simply prove to the guardian that we are worthy of the treasure within.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:53 am
Nimino started shifting. "I'm gonna go scout, okay?" Her body changed into that of a falcon, and she flew off.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:02 pm
The king himself started off to the west. There was a path before him with no trees. Suddenly he saw an old man in armor exactly like his master had worn. He said only a few words before disappearing from the path as though he were a ghost. Turn back, what lays in that tomb is not from this world. The treasure or its guardian.

...................G.........Garland..?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:48 pm
From the sky nothing out of the ordinary appeared to the falcon. With no warning what so ever a cloaked figure appeared beside them and began to fly. It had taken the form of what they thought the guardian would look like. It spoke in a rather mocking tone. Young winged assasin, you shall in deed find the tome you are looking for, but you will never enter the tome within. All those that go looking for my tomb encounter ghosts from there past. And not one to date has succeeded.

Elsewhere in the forest

Grey was busy treating the soldiers wounds that were still alive after the assassins attack. Standing right in front of him he saw the face of his real father. He began to speak with them and for some reason the soldiers around him seemed confused.

Soldier #50- Who are you talking to there is no one there.
Grey- ..........what. they are right there you have to be able to see the Changling before you.
Soldier #50- CHANGLING WHERE, I see no changling except you here.

It seemed the tome guardian wanted the changling to find the tomb as well. None that he deemed unworthy to at least attempt the task would ever be able to even see the tomb. He would destroy them before allowing the person to view what was inside. And those he did deem worthy would find what they were looking for. A few others saw a ghost from there past and every one of them were told which way to go. It was there choice to follow the directions or not.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:41 pm
Holly wandered around camp, looking for someone to talk to.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff