Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:45 pm

the shinigami speaks in a deep voice "greetings Chase" Chase spins around "whose there?....show yourself" Varatican steps forward into the light "it is i chase.....am am your Shinigami" "do you have a name....Shinigami?" "my name is Varatican"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Avill looked shocked, *face/palm*.

Crystal and the others laughed slightly.

Ryuzaki stood off to the side, one of Avills friends walked over to him. She looked at his hair, "Arashi fixed your hair didnt she..." Ryuzaki looked at her, "Arashi? oh you mean Avill.. ya... she did..."

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Zach moved aside as Catherine charged at him. She rammed into another wall, and Zach sighed. "How long ya gonna keep this up, hm? I taught you."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:52 pm

"i presume...you have found out...that what you posses..is no ordinary notebook" "yes..i have"

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:53 pm

Avill walked up to Zach, "Zach... stop it.. tell Catherine to... " she said.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:54 pm

Zach grinned. "Why should I? This is fun."

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Two of Avills guy friends walked up to Zach, "Dude, how did you get Arashi to talk..." they both asked at the same time.

Avill walked back to a small group of her friends and began to talk to them.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:02 pm

Zach laughed. "My friends, the secret is something you should know. And for gods sake, or should I say, Shinigami's sake, don't ask me something so trivial."

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:06 pm

"ok.....so..you dropped this death note?" Varatican nods "precisely...i have.. dropped it on purpose" "why have you dropped it?" "out of bordum"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:07 pm

"Shinigami?" One of them asked in a heavy british accent. "Is that a japaness word, i though you were amarican.." The other said.(i know i spelled american is spelled wrong.. it is supposed to be)

Avill laughed, "No.. i like it here in Japan... " she said to Crystal, "I actully live up stairs..."

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:10 pm

Zach laughed. "Me and Cathy know some Japanese."

Catherine pouted, sitting down in a chair.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:15 pm

"Oh..." they said. "What does Shinigami mean?" again, they spoke at the same, if you looked at them, you would notice that they were twins.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Zach's eyes flashed from their normal color to a deep black, then back, insanely fast. "Death God."
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:26 pm

"Chase....there is something...you must know...since you have..written in the death note..you will never be able to...go to Heaven nor Hell" Chase's eyes widen "Also..you can give the death note away....but you will forget...all memmory of the death note"

fullXmetal

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:32 pm

Avill heard Zach say death god, her eyes flashed over to where Zach and the twins were. She looked back at the group, "Hold on.." she began to walk over to Zach.

"What does death gods have anything to do with getting Arashi to talk?" they asked.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games