Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
The SPAM forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:55 pm
Where's the pause button for time?

Random topic change: I got free animated art in the Durem forum!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:42 pm
I got my first scamming PM today! eek Beware of anyone asking to vote in the arenas that links to "gaiaerror.awardspace.com" or anything like that.  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 pm
Death T-2
I got my first scamming PM today! eek Beware of anyone asking to vote in the arenas that links to "gaiaerror.awardspace.com" or anything like that.

I don't know when I got MY first scamming PM, but it took a grand total of 3 years! ~everyone gasps~ xD! I reported that b*****d. I'm pretty sure the admins and mods are tired of all the botting. XP I don't know how to stop it though, because all I've been doing is reporting the bastards who PM me asking for my password.

I've seen scamming messages like the one you just mentioned in the forums. It's really bothersome. It's a good thing I check for any hidden links to something that sounds really bizarre.

I'll have to add that link to my list of links to beware of. D< Why do people even BOTHER to create bots anyway? >_>"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:43 pm
My first scamming pm was fairly recent, a couple months ago. My first begging pm was probably a year ago. That's when you're someone on Gaia, when you start getting begging pms. XD  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:47 pm
Lol...xD! Hopefully, I shall never get one of those, but I know I will and it's only a matter of time. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:56 pm
They're not so bad, but it's pretty funny to read some of them.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Er, maybe that wasn't my first scamming PM, but it was the first to have a link to a non-gaia site. I've gotten those dumn "I'm an admin and you've been accused of hacking so give me your password!" a few times. Usually I respond like, "ha ha, sorry! REPORT". xd

I remember the first time someone asked me for donations. It was back in the summer when I had a lot of free time, so I said something like, "If I give you a thousand gold will you leave me alone?" and he was all, "whoa, really??" and I was like, "sure, I make about 1k a day. TRADE COMPLETE". And I haven't gotten any more ever since.

Notice the high school girl run-on sentences and improper use of the word "like"?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:44 am
I ish in high school :3 ~shot for improper use of grammar, because she spelled 'is' as 'ish'~ >>"  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:01 pm
Gasp! Death speaks like a normal person! Seriously, you almost never do that. Kinda out of character here.

Except for Inu we're all high school kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:29 pm
This topic is awesome! I just got a brown gift box. xD! Anyway, speaking like a normal person is boring. ;0; [That's why I never do. If I do, it's always in some weird tone that makes people go WTF] xD!  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:23 pm
I almost never speak Normalese. Sometimes I'll slip into the Southern dialect and say "I'm pretty good" and other stuff, but usually I'll say "I'm very well". I also tend to use words in uncommon form in America... for example, "Dr Pepper is the best of the fizzies" "Why yes, I did just LOL", and so forth.

Nouns and other parts of grammar used as other parts of grammar is FUN! It sounds British and Australian, methinks. X3 I do it a lot, but I can't think of anything right now.

Man, I this is the first time I've touched the computer since...Thursday, I think. xp total...evil...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:12 pm
This just in: Death-chan is normal!

More information on this story as it develops.

XD
------------------------
IMVU is okay. I've been using it since 2005. That 3D person on my profile under Death-chan's art is my old avatar on IMVU.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:30 pm
OMW, I have the coolest art project EVAAR. We're making comics!! Has to be a story from the Bible, so I decided to do the 10 plagues of Egypt (though I'm probably going to finish the thing with the Hebrew people getting away and all that). Much larger than what most of the other kids chose, but I'm up for the challenge. I think my character sheet on the Pharaoh turned out pretty well. ^_^

So I should get started on Moses and Aaron next... Then the minor characters that didn't get names recorded. Yay!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:23 am
That is awesome! My cartooning class is pretty boring right now. We're doing REALLY basic facial expressions. Like, my friend just drew emotes and they were the best expressions in the class.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:34 pm
I'm really tempted to draw out the Simpson's food version of it... "Pharaoh, we grow tired of building your food pyramids... Let my pickles go!"
xd xd xd I love that line so much~ Maybe I can do that like a chibi filler or something.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games