Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
{[K]}ingdom {[H]}earts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:21 pm
Sukia walked into the door where Zexion and Demyx were and sat in the chair as they continued to bicker back and forth on nothing. She sighed and they continued and she started to fall asleep. Minaki stood next to Riku and coughed to get their attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:26 pm
Chaos sighed. "So now you know..." He retracted slowly from his embrace.  

Demonic Repentance

fullXmetal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:36 pm
[[I fixed all my double posts, and I have deleted all my posts with random unasigned characters]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:37 pm
Minaki crossed her arms and titled her head to her left."Duh!"She looked away and glared at the ground below her.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:40 pm
Luna sighed. She whispered something to Chaos.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:46 pm
"Well well well,look who it is.."A voice said far in the distance.

Minaki's eyes widened and she growled and then she charged at the person with full rage. Shiyoki turned and ran back to where Minaki and the others were.

"Ah Shiyoki's here too? How delightful!"The woman clapped and walked towards them.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:48 pm
Luna clutched Chaos fearfully. "Brother..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:05 pm
"Master only sent me which was lucky for all of you."The woman laughed evilly and charged at Riku.

Minaki blocked the attack with Spirtwind."Don't you dare touch him..."Minaki growled and counter attacked her and the woman filped backwards."Everybody run and get out of here.."Minaki explained and charged at the woman.

"Ha! Xemnas was right...Your are Riku's girlfriend!"The woman yelled out to Minaki.

Minaki and Shiyoki charged at the woman and used both of their fans to blow Fire out of them."Shut up Hinaki!!!"They yelled and their eyes turned into a black color.

Hinaki summoned some lasers(close to the ones like Xemnas's)and attacked Minaki,slicing her stomach.

Minaki coughed up some blood and knelt to the ground,growing dizzy,and stood back up again holding her stomach. Shiyoki looked back at her and then at Hinaki,only to be punched in the cheek and slid against the ground. Shiyoki struggled to get up and then Hinaki disappeared. Shiyoki passed out and Minaki coughed up more blood."Shiyo-nee?..Riku...-kun..."Minaki said before passing out from losing to much blood. She fell to the ground and it seemed to be like Slow motion to her,She was still holding her stomach.  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Dreccas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:25 am
Leon was now with all the others, he smiled as he said "Hello everybody, miss me?" and sat down ((Who are all with yufie and the rest?))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:45 am
Chaos growled and muttered something.

Riku felt a surge of power and ran over to Minaki. He lightly touched her forehead and felt energy run from him to her. The bleeding stopped suddenly, although the wound was still open.  

Demonic Repentance

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:17 am
Mitsuka appeared and her hands were glowing a aqua green color. She knelt next to Shiyoki and healed her stomach. It toke over a minute and it usually takes her ten seconds but it was serious for Shiyoki. She ran to Minaki and closed her wound and checked for poision. She didn't find any but found a note on the ground writen in Minaki's blood."Hinaki was here..."It wrote and her eyes darkened.

Minaki started to wake up and her eyes were still fuzzy."Mitsuka....Riku-kun..."She whispered the fuzzyness in her eyes almost gone."Hinaki...was here...Mitsuka.."Mitsuka nodded standing up,her fists clenched. Sukia disappeared into a portal and reappeared next to Mitsuka and Mitsuka nodded. Sukia carefully helped Shiyoki up and and Mitsuka helped Minaki up.

"I toke out Shiyoki like you said master.."Hinaki said kneeling before to Xemnas and he smirked."Good girl..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:34 am
Lady Kechero
(( I will stay, for now...))

she looked at kitty, " 'tis how I am, Manners matter a lot and I pride myself on them." she smiled.

(yay)

''well don't be so formal round me, it makes me all loopy cause i can't be formal.reminds me of stuff'' kitty said.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:47 pm
Chaos growled. "What the hell just happened?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 pm
"Shiyoki's older"sister"Came and attacked thats what!"Sukia growled trying to figure out what happened just now. Shiyoki heard her name and blinked severly times before waking up fully."Did that b*****d leave?"Shiyoki asked and Mitsuka nodded. Minaki was waking up and she blinked a few times before she looked at the others. A tear fell from her face and to the ground."Why?...Why?..."She sobbed and Mitsuka tried to grab her arm as she ran off."Minaki!"  

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:58 pm
Riku ran after Minaki.

Chaos frowned. "Shiyoki's... Older sister..." He muttered.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games