Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

Sarah12313

4,350 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:26 pm
Hi my name is Sarah (der) and I like to read and write and animate. I'm an Invader Zim/Fruits Basket/Fullmetal Alchemist/Soul Eater fan.....I suck at RP and I really want to learn how. I speak Japanese (but I only know romaji and not hiragana or kanji or katakana but I'm learning those on textfugu *spelling failure*). I love anime but I've never watched one episode of Naruto and I've only seen the very first episode of Pokemon xD When I was 6 I watched a couple episodes of Yu-gi-oh and decided to be a fan so I collected all these cards and now they are worth a lot! My favorite book is Fairest and I like sad and scary movies/songs xp  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Er, hi, Dreamweaver.
I like your signature rather a lot. Lets be friends.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Dreamweaver38

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:25 pm
@ Oulissa: School does make time fly. It also doesn't realize a lot of us have lives outside of it.

@ Irishroseh: I'd be honoured to be your friend. Check out the guild OUTPOST GALLIFREY (my spelling may be off) if you're as obssessed with our man the Doctor as much as I.

Pleasure meeting you all.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:54 pm

heck yesss(:

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Dominus Agni

Magnetic Elder

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:48 pm
Hi guys, been away from the guild for quite some time, zomg kidnapped me for god knows how long, and distracted me from writing. Well, im writing again and luckily I remembered there was a place I could always go to let the worlds flow from my mind, so until I finally return to art school, im staying. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 am
Dominus Agni
Hi guys, been away from the guild for quite some time, zomg kidnapped me for god knows how long, and distracted me from writing. Well, im writing again and luckily I remembered there was a place I could always go to let the worlds flow from my mind, so until I finally return to art school, im staying. :3
It's alright ; I've been away for quite some time as well. Just real life issues that happened, no internet access, other stuff in real life... But I am glad you are back and writing! biggrin  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

xENVYxMEx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:53 pm
hello to all those reading,
my pin name is Envy, i am a 17 year old aspiring musician/author/artist in houston texas.
what a great start, no?
anyways, i tought i would just skip all the formalities and say that im a rather joyous person with a partially sunny disposition. i am very passionate about my work but also open to creative cretique. if you wish to know anything else just ask. im not much into these "introduction" things neutral . (obviously from the page and a half i wrote, ah hypocrisy) ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:56 pm
Welcome new members! Gosh, it's been rather slow lately, huh? Otu, we should have an announcement or a contest of sorts, get the creative juices flowing again! I'd be happy to help out with/donate to a contest, too. Whee!  

Talon StarDrifter
Crew

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:38 pm
Welcome, everyone!!

I am very sorry to have been so inactive... A lot has been going on in real life. sad  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff