Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:15 pm

"She would do that why? besides the fact that the twins know my name, I mean."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Skye sighed. Aphrodite holds a grudge against you, just like anyone else who doesn't believe in love. And now that the twins know your name, they can and most likely will attempt to drive you insane.

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:21 pm

"Second things first. They're too late. And as for the other, I believe in it, I'm just not destined for it. I need to do my work and what I was meant to do. I don't know if it is just finishing my formula or if destroying the school is also part, but either way, I plan on doing both before I die."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Skye stepped out of Ouranous' kingdom, in flowing white robes. "Suit yourself. Aphrodite defines not believing in love as a reluctance to feel love; Face it, fall in love or face my mother's wrath. And it is not a good thing, either. Last person got eaten by horses."

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:27 pm

"Well, since I have not felt love before, then I wouldn't know reluctance to feel love either. If I did ever fell love, then I would let her know."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Skye strode over, kissed him, and disappeared, saying, "Gotta find the twins... Good luck getting back to camp without dying."

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:36 pm

"Stop DOING that!"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Skye looked for the twins, travelling through Gaia. She giggled at Herbert's words. She was omnipresent. Basically, she was everywhere but nowhere.

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:47 pm

He grumbled and turned the cart on again. (Wow, we need something exiting to happen. All that really happens is Herbert gets into the cart, gets out of the cart, gets into the cart, gets out of the cart, LIKE A NEVER ENDING VIDEO GAME!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:56 pm

((How about this?))

A lightning bolt crashed through the door of the cart, missing Herbert by inches. The cart was officially ruined; Sheer heat and energy had permanently disabled it. Sakura grinned evilly.

Skye tore herself from Gaia and ran, panicked, to Herbert. "Are you okay?"

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:18 pm

"I'm fine." He got out and went to the back of the cart. "Lets just hope the guns weren't ruined by the lightning strike.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 pm

Skye sighed in relief and followed him. "They probably were. If the heat didn't do it, the shockwave did."

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:40 pm

He readied it and fired into the water. "It's good. You want to check the other or should I?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:46 pm

Skye sighed. "I will." Instead of shooting it into the water, she aimed into the forest and shot. A tiny scream of pain could be heard. Skye sighed. "I didn't want to, but the little wretch deserves it."

Sakura clutched her bleeding leg. The bullet had torn straight through, just above the ankle. Suddenly, Skye was at her side, whispering soothing words of power.

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:00 pm

"What did you do this time?" He walked over with the gun's strap around his shoulder. "Why did you shoot someone?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games