Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:29 am
aizen: no not right now anyway... *gives him a kiss*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:34 am
Aridas kissed back and smiled.
"Well, amke sure to rest, then."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 am
aizen sleeping and around 3 hours later wakes up and looks at him sleepily  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:46 am
By teh time Aizen woke up, aridas was fast aleep, laid on hsi back with his afce half covered by his hair and his arm pinend down by Aizen as he had hugged her while she slept.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:48 am
aizen smiles watching him sleep slowly reaching up and brushing his hair back so she could study his face  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:26 pm
Aridas' eyelids fluttered a little in his sleep and he moaned lightly, but otherwise didn't wake up when she touched him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:12 pm
aizen recoils slight when he groans but gives a slight smile mentally smacking her hand for being so scared of waking him. but she couldnt help it he was so cute... what she didnt understand is y he stayed with her even after he found out her secret baggage... y did he love her so? what had she done to decerve his love and loyalty?...aizen soon lost herself in her own thoughts  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:08 pm
Aridas trune din his sleep and then mumbled soemthing again sleepily before opening his eyes a little. For a moment hw wasn't sure where he was - but he caught teh farmiliar smell and prescense fo Aizen and remembered. he didn't raise his head but smiled and held out a hand to her.
"Morning. How ar eyou feeling?"
he asked, with a slight yawn. She looekd beautiful in the hazy glow of sleep that still hung aroudn him, but she looekd a little troubled.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:27 am
aizen gives him a gentle smile and kisses his lips softly: i feel alive hun.. i hope u slept well? *trys to hid her thoughts from her face as if to avoid him asking her anything*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:14 am
"I did." He smiled but studied her face a little. There was something a little off, but he didn't know how to approach asking her about it. He kept quiet and flopped back in the bed with a yawn.
"Alive...now that is a good feeling."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 am
aizen nods masking herself more "u look so tired... did i wake u?" silently she curses herself for her foolishness wanting to brush his hair back  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:15 am
"Not that tired, it's alright." He siad with a smile and anotehr yawn. He then looked at her agian and sat up in bed gently.
"Are you alright? If anything you look tired."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 pm
"yes im fine hun i just want u to feel alright"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:23 pm
Aridas smiled and leant forwards with anotehr yawn.
"That's good then. I do worry about you sometimes. I mean, you're strong - stronge rthan me- but you seem sort fo fragile sometimes."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm
she tilts her head "fragile...?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items