Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:36 pm
"i wonder what the award will look like if they do give me something like that or if they give some one else an awrd like that then again i think that history would show that either pevees or fred or george would probally still hold the title of best prankers evers
hopefully your potion comes out right but knowing you and your awesome potion abilities it will come out right 99% of the time although i still win at charms and i think tabby beats us at defese agaisnt the dark arts"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

There is no telling on the awards look if you do end up getting one. Looks down at the Daisy's in my hand. Thanks for saying that James. It means alot and you are right about that; you are great at Charms, Tabbys wonderful at D.A.D.A, Summers greats at Transfiguration, Sams great at History, and Katie's pretty good in All of them.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:42 am
"your right and with all of us as a group there shouldnt be very many things that can stop us... i kind of wish there wee a war that the elves could get invloved with cause im the head of battle magic in the mage tower and i kind of want something to do any ideas on how we could do something that would start a very minor conflict with some one maybe a rivalry instead of a war that way we can has contests or something"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

Looks around the grounds while i think. Well i do know that the headmaster is trying to find someone for the Dueling Contest or whatever it is. Maybe we could bring up our idea to one of the Professors and see what they think.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:54 am
"your a genious kamilia thats the perfect idea "james exclaims excitedly we should totoally get that under way"
*shoots random fireballs at the forbidden forest as we walk around the grounds*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:43 am
User Image

Chuckles Glad i can help. Looks down at Flowrers and opens Messanger bag and places them in a container that keeps them fresh. So do you think we have a chance to win the cup again?!?  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm
" i hope so cause that would be cool to keep the cup for several terms in a row it would be like when harry kept it for about 7 years in a row"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:51 am
User Image

Nods head. I know what you mean. Thats what i'm hoping for. So hopefuly we will. If not well it was fun while it lasted. Looks towards the Entrance. Well i think i'll head in for now. I want to head to the Library one more time to check something before i head back to the R.O.R and add these to the potion. Oh and i should have that certain thing done for you real soon. Just need to make the first test run batch.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:08 am
"sweet i think i will head to the kitchens and then to the common room
and thx just let me know how those test runs go if they dont do exactly as i wanted i might be able to find another use for any failed batches"
*heads off to the kitchens and freezes just after kamilia is gone*
*creepy voice*
"you are now mine to use for this fight you will cause havok while i sneak inside the head mastersssssss office and steal something of great importnace mwhahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha"*end creepy voice*
*james starts telporting all over the place while casting fire spells*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

Walks across the Grounds and heads into the school.

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:41 am
*appears on a tree in the forbidden forest*
*lights forest on fire with a massive fire spell*
*eyes change to indigo*
*teleports out*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:51 am
"WTF?! Did James just set the Forbidden Forest on fire?!" screeched Kitty.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Walks out of the Entrance and hears Kitty yell just in time. Runs over to see what she's talking about. Sees the Forbidden Forest on fire. Oh bloody hell. Looks like James certainly did. Pulls wand out and begins to put out the fires. Once doen looks at Kitty. If you see James catch him. I'm going to the Common Room. I need a serious rest for a moment. Walks into the Entrance Hall and goes to Common Room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:15 am
*appears by the lake*
*freezes the lake with a massive ice making spell*
*eyes turn blue*
*teleports to new location*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:03 pm
User Image Andrew steps outside into the brilliant light cast by the warm sun, no sign of winter around except the frozen lake. "James must have done this! He is getting more and more daring and powerful, I wonder where Kamalia is?" Andrew needed to tell Kamalia what is going on and his theory so they can stop and catch him. The campus is not safe till then. Andrew just notices the fire radiation from the forest and rushes over to help another student put it out, the small remaining fires. "Kitty! do you need a hand?" Andrew calls drawing his wand and castings augamenti. Andrew helped her put out the fires. "James is being used to do all this he asked me to help him stop when he set my shoes on fire, he seamed scared, we need to help him.If you see Kamalia let her know I will be in the Great Hall." Andrew turned and returned to the castle to go wait in the geat hall.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games