Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 pm
"Beautiful." Replied Kira. "Are you sure it isn't too much trouble?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:09 pm
Clara shook her head. "No, of course not your highness. This is my job. But it's very rare that I get to make dresses for special occasions. Especially, for friends of Princess Harukoo's." She began to take the girls measurements and started making the dresses.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:46 pm
"This is really exciting." Emi said. "I can't remember the last time I got Kira to have a dress made."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:11 pm
Clara worked diligently on the dresses. When she finished she handed them back and turned to the two girls. "There try this on and see if it fits alright." Harukoo was still looking at fabrics but Clara stopped her. "Oh no, your highness. I made a special dress for you. When I heard of Prince Kyo's arrive at the palace, I couldn't help but make a dress he would love you in." She ran into her room and came back with an elegant dress. Harukoo's jaw dropped. She had never seen anything so beautiful.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:43 pm
The sisters looked at each other and giggled before trying on the dresses.
"Oh Clara, these are wonderful!" Complemented Emi twirling.
"Simply exquisite." her sister chimed.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:51 pm
Clara clapped her hands together. "Wonderful." Harukoo stepped out of the bathroom wearing the dress. "Oh, your highness." Clara sighed. "You look beautiful. All three of you do. They will have to fetch the guards to keep the princes off of you."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:03 pm
the girls giggled.
"i think we have something better than guards." Emi said.
"Kyo's death glare has been known to scare off the other princes from a mile away." Giggled Kira. "Oh Clara thank you so much."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:35 pm
"Yes thank you Clara." Harukoo added. Clara smiled at all of them.

"It was my pleasure. Now if you will excuse me, I must attend to other outfits. It was nice meeting you, your highnesses." Clara smiled before walking out. Harukoo couldn't help but look at herself in the mirror.

I hope Kyo will like it. She thought to herself.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:16 pm
"You look wonderful Harukoo." Kira said.
"This is so much fun. We have to do this more often." Added Emiko.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:57 pm
Harukoo nodded. "Yes, we should do this more often."

(Skipping to the party)

Harukoo began to pace back and forth, now in her dress.
Why am I so nervous? She thought to herself. She rung out her hands repeatedly. Harukoo was ready on the outside but on the inside she was full of butterflies.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:44 am
"Kyo come on." Kira called through the door. "we're going to be late."
She and Emi were standing outside of Kyo's door waiting for him to come out so they could finally go down to the party.
"What are you two planning?" he called back.
He had finished getting ready a long time ago, but had begun reading one of his favorite books while waiting for everyone else. It was just getting to one of his favorite parts when his sisters came.
"We're planning on attending a party. now come on! I know Harukoo would be livid if you blew her off." Emi called back.
"I'm coming I'm coming!" He called, dog earing the page he was on and coming out.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:31 pm
Harukoo slowed her pace in her room. In her mind, she wondered if Kyo would like her outfit. A knock on the door made her jump. "Harukoo, are you" Her mother was about to say but stopped when she saw her daughter. "My dear, you look beautiful. Clara is a miracle worker. Well, are you coming?" Harukoo nodded

"I'll be down in a minute." She smiled and her mother kissed her head.

"Don't be too long dear." Her mother walked out and Harukoo went back to pacing.
I hope he likes it. She thought. Please like it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:45 pm
"it's about time." Emi said impatiently. "Now lets go."
"Alright I'm coming. Just take it easy, Em." He said with a slight laugh.
Kira grabbed one arm and Emiko got the other. together, they made there way downstairs.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 pm
Harukoo nodded. "I have to face him some way or another." She sighed and stepped out. Slowly, she descended the stairs. A few princes looked up at her. She knew them all but none of them were the face she wanted to see. Her father walked up to her and embraced her in a hug. "My darling daughter, you look exquisite." He kissed her forehead and went to look for his wife. Harukoo stood at the bottom stairs afraid if she continued walking it would give the other princes permission to talk to her. That was one thing she did not want to happen.
No sudden movements. She thought.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:49 pm
Kyo and his sisters decended down a little whild after Harukoo.
"Princess Harukoo!" Emi called, waving with her free hand.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games