Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto Daycare RP (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!
  No!
  Maybe...
  GOLD!!!!!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:54 pm
((I know, lol. I just thought it would be funny.))

Gaara tapped his fingers to the melody, again lost in his thoughts  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:36 am
Lorelai suddenly stopped her playing and began to laugh as a random thought popped into her head. "Say, what if that jutsu backfired on Orochimaru an' the Akatsuki? What if they got th' full brunt of it, wouldn't that be funny?" Lorelai had to hold her stomach from laughing so hard at the mere thought of it.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:07 pm
Gaara merely chuckled and said," I guess so.' he looked down and saw her trying not to laugh. "If you hold that in, your stomach will hurt."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:27 pm
Lorelai finally finished laughing and calmed down enough to shake her head as she replied, "I wasn't tryin' not ta laugh, but I think I overdid it." She grinned and added jokingly, "Think I pulled a muscle. Teehe!"  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:14 am
Gaara smiled. "Right."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 pm
((Sorry for the lousy posts. I'm afraid I have a bad case of writer's block. sweatdrop ))

At a loss for anything of interest to say, Lorelai merely sang softly to herself in Gaelic.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:36 pm
"...What would you think of me if I had a demon inside of me?" Gaara asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:36 pm
Lorelai paused in her singing and thought for a moment before replying, "Well, Naruto has one too and he's alright. I guess you could say I've got an inner demon as well. Since I'm a shapeshifter, ma personality can become feral when I get angry. Whenever I really lose ma temper, ma wild side tends ta come out an' I lose control o' maself. Cain't recognise friend from foe. Thankfully, that only happened ta me once, an' that was when someone was threatenin' th' life o' ma brother. I've been workin' hard ever since ta make sure it don't happen again."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:48 pm
Gaara smiled. "I'm just like Naruto. I have a fox demon inside of me. And I'm the one tail. Ichibi, as Naruto is the nine tail. Kyuubi."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 pm
Lorelai's eyes widened in astonishment. She stayed like that for a few moments before replying, "So that's why ya cain't sleep at night." She gave a sheepish smile and explained apologetically, "I thought it was jus' a medical condition."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:58 am
"It's quite all right." Gaara replied.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Lorelai smiled and packed her belongings inside her bag before climbing up the tree to join him. "That 'splains why ya kin control sand, too. I thought it was some kinda unigue bloodlimit or somethin'." She gave him a wide grin as she swung her legs while they dangled over either side of the tree branch.  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:42 pm
"Well actually, my mother sacrificed herself to put the curse on me, so 89% of the time, the sand will protect me." Gaara explained, his jade eyes peered at his gourd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:29 pm
Lorelai's mouth fell open in shock at that information and would've hit the branch she was sitting on if her jaw had been flexible enough. When she finally recovered, she slowly managed ta say, "That's awful. I think yer mother musta been plum outta her mind ta wanna do somethin' like that ta her own kid."  

GreeneyedPhantom

Excitable Explorer

14,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:16 pm
Gaara chuckled. "I guess...."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]