Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:00 pm
An arrow wissed by Baku's ear with a note attached saying "Sorry about the aiming. Theres some really strong looking zombies back inside the castle i taught you might like to know and have some zombie slaying fun - Gengi"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:35 pm
"Interesting..a giant cat? How do you manage not being noticed?"...Baku stood her ground while the panther jumped in front of her..Alucard lunged at the cat, his snarls growing louder.."I told you not to use cat forms around him.."..Baku started growling, transforming into her Black Hell Wolf form, her eyes glowing blood red..Baku then contacted Gengi with her mind 'Thanks, its exactly what I need!'....She stood in front of the panther, growling, looking it in the eye..
User Image  

TheScarletDawn

HelsRaven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:34 pm
"You better hurry up they're stronger than experted and really cant transform while fighting zombies." Gengi replied back telepathically  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:38 am
"black Panther...not cat..." She said now getting arritated , and bared her sharp long claws. Was this going to be a fight? She didn't come here to fight. Vivain watched her closely, not taking her eyes off baku. Waiting for her to make a move if she was going to.

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:03 am
'It's still a cat..no matter how big you get you'll still be a feline..' ... Baku bared her fangs, growling.. 'I have better things to do then fight you.' ....She replyed to Gengi 'I'll be right there.'...She turned and stalked towards the castle, Alucard followed keeping his eyes on the panther..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:32 am
Crimson eyes glowed a fierce blood red, a powerful black and green aura eminated from his body. "ENOUGH!" He jumped from the tree and landed in front of Baku as she walked away. "The zombies can wait." He pointed a finger at the castle and whispered. "Arresto Momentum" A large ivory clock appeared in the sky and stopped everything inside the castle apart from Genji. "THIS FIGHT WILL CONTINUE NO LONGER BETWEEN THE THREE OF YOU!" "Yes Genji this includes you as well." He cracked his neck "A fellow Vampire should not have to prove themselves." He looked at Baku and Genji, "If either of you have a problem with this you will deal with me in my full power." "This is a ridiculous fight, Baku I can understand your trust issues but this will not end in a fight between the two of you." The clock disappeared, and everything regained movement. "I suppose the zombies need dealt with, I may be there." "However if you need assitance call me..." Crimson walked over to Vivian, "Im sorry about this, it is ridiculous that this must cause a fight."  

M6dH6tter

TheScarletDawn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:52 am
'Crimson, I'm not going to fight you, nor was I about to fight her..' ... Baku glared at Crimson with her blood red eyes 'You don't even know her, yet you protect her? I wonder what would happen if we did get into a fight, and I was seconds from death..' ... She transformed into her Hellsing Vampire form, holding back a furious Alucard.. Baku continued to walk towards the castle, not wasting energy by looking back at the panther and her friend..  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:02 am
She cant take anymore drama , she runs into the dark woods . When she thinks its safe, she transforms back into her original form. and crouches behind a willow tree. How dare she make fun of me. She doesn't even know me... she sits silenlty unseen from the evil eyes who once became her friend....she's alone...and always will be...

User Image  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:02 am
"Because she obviously came here for comfort and to get away from the rest of the world's trials and tribulations." He followed her. "Had you two have gotten into a fight it would have been stopped immediatly." "You are my friend and I see no reason as to why she cant be as well." After saying what he had to say Crimson went into the woods in search of Vivian. "Vivian?" He called out "Its Crimson, where are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:12 am
Hearing his vioce she peeked from behind the tree she was hiding behind.  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:15 am
Crimson saw her peeking out and walked toward her. "Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:23 am
she shook her head at him. " I don't belong here. its clear I don't fit in. I shouldv'e never came." She sadly looked at the ground  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

M6dH6tter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:25 am
((I have to go ill be back on tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:47 am
Baku instantly felt horrible..She transformed into her black wolf form and raced into the woods in search of Vivian.. 'Vivian? I'm sorry...I shouldn't of judged you because of your cat form, it was wrong of me...If you don't want to talk to me, I'll leave..but i do want you to know how sorry i am...I can be very defensive at times, you have to understand what i've gone through and what i've lost..' ... Baku's head fell back and she howled a sad mourful howl..  

TheScarletDawn

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:36 pm
She looked at her . " And yet you judged me, like those who betrayed me, turned me away, like my parants when they abandoned me to die alone as a infant. You dont know my pain, For I've suffered all my life. You don't know my past of sorrow. " she said staring at baku  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games