Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
About You. :D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:44 pm
XxGrieverxX
Wow. D: I wish I could have gone home early that day when like 200 kids were gone.
My school doesn't have freshman. Our Junior Highs have 7th-9th and High School is 10th-12th.
I love corndogs! I always get them at the fair.

Hey Naota. Where do you live? :0

And En I'd loved to read your book. c:

a small desert town  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:35 pm
Oh wow. :0
Another random fact is that every time I come into this guild, Naota's tank is always glowing and I always booty gab him. I dunno why you're always glowing for me, but you are. I've probably grabbed your booty like 438546 times.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:23 am
I wish I could say that my school was that cool and let us out like that. But no, my school is the kind of school that will still open even if their walkways are still thick with ice. D: But I've been pretty ill lately, but that's due to stress. I'm ok now, I think....I'm not entirely sure.

And En, I would LOVE to read your book. And I will buy it. Oh yes I will.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:45 pm
For everyone who wants to read my book, here is the link. ^_^ If you don't have a Writer's Cafe account, be sure to let me know what you think via PM.

Just keep in mind that I don't have anyone editing it for me or anything, so mistakes and a few slight inconsistencies are possible. sweatdrop If you notice anything too off, please let me know.

I hope you all enjoy it. ^_^  

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kyril Raian

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:34 pm
Yo...Here's a random fact about me.....I like being called Raian..xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
Oh wow. :0
Another random fact is that every time I come into this guild, Naota's tank is always glowing and I always booty gab him. I dunno why you're always glowing for me, but you are. I've probably grabbed your booty like 438546 times.

proably because of the monsters i put in it

random fact about naota: I'm not really a furry i just dress like this for symbolic reasons
reason 1#: well i always wanted to predict the future like 6th sense animals have

reason2#: well it also means watchfull i like wawtching people observing

reason3#: proably the most important reason because i want to be diffrent i don't really like being part of the crowd i never knew y

NAOTA BEAM GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:]

i wish i could go on a vision quest  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:28 am
Yes. I can read something that ISN'T about vampires now. Random fact is that I've read over 50 books this year! Yay!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:34 am
@BL
Jeez. How do you find time to read? D:

@Naota
Ohhh. I just boot grabbed you again BTW. xD
That's pretty cool. I have a friend who's kinda like that. I totally get it. [:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:37 am
I read on the bus going to and from school, read while waiting for so bus, reading before class, read during my break, read DURING class, read when I'm suppose to do homework and read on the weekends. I basically have no life. And I'm a fast reader, which pisses my sister off alot XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:06 pm
Naota, you and I are alike in many ways, Except I never ever take part in anything because I'm afraind of human attachment because all it does is bring pain.  

All Outta Gum

6,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:50 pm
@bl wow thats alot reading

@griever and kite ty a few people understand this part of me

https://www.nexon.com/join/page/nx.aspx?URL=join/join&ST=nexon&PS=main_login&BN=join can anyone translate this  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:56 pm
User ImageI am random.  

HeartSeeker Xion

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 pm
i always wanted to write manga but sadly i skip words when i write and i can't draw for poop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:42 am
I always thought of drawing some Dojinshi or w/e, but I suck at drawing comics. I try, really.

@Naota- Yeah, Lots and lots of reading. But since I got the new Kingdom Hearts game and the new Layton game, I hardly been reading at all C:  

BreathLessX
Crew

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 am
Naota3
i always wanted to write manga but sadly i skip words when i write and i can't draw for poop

Aw. D; Well you can still help make manga. You can come up with the story or ideas and someone could draw it out. c:  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games