Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:38 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Maybe," Eiju said as his eyebrow raised at the fact that this ting alrady knew who he was after. "What's it too you, it's not like I'm gonna try and kill her, I just require her services."

Very well. I am a businessman as well. I have a proposition for you. He faced the other direction. I can give you Ifuuki-san. But you have to do something for me. Something I can't do on my own.
Eiju's hands loosened from their position on the partially draw swords as he pushed them back into the sheaths. "I'm listening...

The figure spun around and a brilliant white set of teeth flashed in the dark face for a second. Deep in the village there is a sealed shrine. Inside is a young man. He is in a coma so he will not respond. I want to to abscond with him.
"And why do you need me to do that?" Asked Eiju, "You got out here without anyone noticing right? Why couldn't you do the same with this kid. ....Or is this kid not supposed to be moved?"

There are...reasons why I cannot. One being the seal. I cannot remove it. I'm sure you can. the fugure replied.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:41 pm

Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji's eyes closed and a small smile formed on his lips. He felt embarrased, yet... he thought of speaking something at the two. "How's you stomach holding, Oneni?" And then; "And did you get a new ear made?" He laughed lightly and then turned around, had his back against the bed, and sighed deeply.

"You guys can hit me... I deserve it..."

"I'd never hit you Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki shouted.
Kisei made another disgusted face. "Let's get out of here. I can't stand the clan member's stares anymore." He turned and left, with Oneni following close behind. Ifuuki looked down at the crest in Kenji's hand. "What's that?" she asked.
He looked at her and smiled. "I'll let you guess... have three guess." He then noticed the time, though it has not passed that much, they still have an hour and a half till the ceremony. "Come on now." He smiled at her. I bet this is out ticket way out right? asked Rai. Kenji said yes.

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:45 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Maybe," Eiju said as his eyebrow raised at the fact that this ting alrady knew who he was after. "What's it too you, it's not like I'm gonna try and kill her, I just require her services."

Very well. I am a businessman as well. I have a proposition for you. He faced the other direction. I can give you Ifuuki-san. But you have to do something for me. Something I can't do on my own.
Eiju's hands loosened from their position on the partially draw swords as he pushed them back into the sheaths. "I'm listening...

The figure spun around and a brilliant white set of teeth flashed in the dark face for a second. Deep in the village there is a sealed shrine. Inside is a young man. He is in a coma so he will not respond. I want to to abscond with him.
"And why do you need me to do that?" Asked Eiju, "You got out here without anyone noticing right? Why couldn't you do the same with this kid. ....Or is this kid not supposed to be moved?"

There are...reasons why I cannot. One being the seal. I cannot remove it. I'm sure you can. the fugure replied.
"This better as hell not be one of those 'get the new chump to pull off the seal that will kill himand then take what you want' scam, cause I'll know when I see the seals, you don't grow up around Taos and not now everything about seals.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:47 pm

Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Kenji's eyes closed and a small smile formed on his lips. He felt embarrased, yet... he thought of speaking something at the two. "How's you stomach holding, Oneni?" And then; "And did you get a new ear made?" He laughed lightly and then turned around, had his back against the bed, and sighed deeply.

"You guys can hit me... I deserve it..."

"I'd never hit you Kenji-kun!" Ifuuki shouted.
Kisei made another disgusted face. "Let's get out of here. I can't stand the clan member's stares anymore." He turned and left, with Oneni following close behind. Ifuuki looked down at the crest in Kenji's hand. "What's that?" she asked.
He looked at her and smiled. "I'll let you guess... have three guess." He then noticed the time, though it has not passed that much, they still have an hour and a half till the ceremony. "Come on now." He smiled at her. I bet this is out ticket way out right? asked Rai. Kenji said yes.

((Ceremony? Dude, Matsuda giving you the crest WAs it. xd ))

"OK!" she souted and ran out the room dragging Kenji behind her. The four left the village and entered the forest. Luckly for Kisei, his short hair was just long enough to hide hi missing ear. "According to Clan law we are subordinate to Ifuuki-sama. But that don't mean we repect her." he said as they walked. Oneni seemed to improve as the journy continued on, abiet slowly.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:48 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"This better as hell not be one of those 'get the new chump to pull off the seal that will kill himand then take what you want' scam, cause I'll know when I see the seals, you don't grow up around Taos and not now everything about seals.

All the better reason for you to do it. he replied simply. So tell me, will you do it?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:50 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

All the better reason for you to do it. he replied simply. So tell me, will you do it?
"...Sure," Eiju said with a sigh as he rubbed his head, this seemed the only way. "What's your name by the way, I'm sure you already know mine if you knew why i was here."

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:54 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
"Chobismitsu?....You mean Geku? No, he's dead isn't he?" Rio shook his head as he brought his weapon out and around to his front, the handle to it was a long as RIo was tall and had a 1 foot diameter. "That doesn't matter, you attacked Sabu, he's the Kuzakage, and more importantly my friend. You just went and pissed off the wrong f*ing tree hugger today bud. If Sabu dies here, I'll skin you."

Kouya sighed bored. "If I must erase you as well so be it." He simple stood there waiting for Rio's attack.
"Bulls* you will," Rio said as he flicked the wrapping off his weapon, revealing a large, nasty looking kwan-do head on one end and a spear head on the other end. Rio also brought out his mother's weapon of the same size and flicked the cloth off. It was nearly the same size, if not slightly smaller, but had a large, inward curving cresent shaped blade on the end.

Both weapons had scrallingas all over them, marking them as adept weapons for use in wood, earth and fire styles. "Let's go" Rio said as he was gone in a streak of lines and a large section of the forest next to Kouya began to come down on him like a cage, their branches reaching out like arms, throns and spikes growing out.
Right before the spikes closed in on him, Kouya vanished in a puff of smoke and Shinji's unconsious boddy replaced it. Kouya was suddenly several meters off the ground. He unfurled the scroll and held both ends. A lightning bolt sprang from it and shot toward Rio as if god himself was attempting to smite him.
"Damn, he's fast," Rio said to himself as he whiped his mother's wepaon around a few times to build up force as he forced more and more charka from his tomo tree into the weapon through himself before he slammed it into the surface of the wall ceiling like a gaint ice pick. The charka was realsed as it hit, flushing through the charka inthe wall and causing the top section of the trees to break away, effectively shattering the top portion of the barrier.

Rio made hand seals and said, "Wood Stlye, Wood net!" as he did the wood came togther and made a net that emcompassed Shinji and Sabu and connected to some of the lower trees, making a safety net that caught Shinji, Sabu and Rio. Rio automatically moved off the net as fast as he could, not wanting to caught on it whenever that psycho made his next move. Luckly Rio had avoid the lighting and brought the battle down to his playing field, and now he was in his home envirnoment, onthe ground with trees everywhere.

gotta move away from Sabu and Shinji, Rio thought to himself.

The lightning struck the wall behind the spot when Rio has just been. With a huge crack a blaze started. Soon the whole east side of the wall was on fire. Kouya sped at Rio with a hidden weapon in his cloak.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:57 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Right before the spikes closed in on him, Kouya vanished in a puff of smoke and Shinji's unconsious boddy replaced it. Kouya was suddenly several meters off the ground. He unfurled the scroll and held both ends. A lightning bolt sprang from it and shot toward Rio as if god himself was attempting to smite him.
"Damn, he's fast," Rio said to himself as he whiped his mother's wepaon around a few times to build up force as he forced more and more charka from his tomo tree into the weapon through himself before he slammed it into the surface of the wall ceiling like a gaint ice pick. The charka was realsed as it hit, flushing through the charka inthe wall and causing the top section of the trees to break away, effectively shattering the top portion of the barrier.

Rio made hand seals and said, "Wood Stlye, Wood net!" as he did the wood came togther and made a net that emcompassed Shinji and Sabu and connected to some of the lower trees, making a safety net that caught Shinji, Sabu and Rio. Rio automatically moved off the net as fast as he could, not wanting to caught on it whenever that psycho made his next move. Luckly Rio had avoid the lighting and brought the battle down to his playing field, and now he was in his home envirnoment, onthe ground with trees everywhere.

The lightning struck the wall behind the spot when Rio has just been. With a huge crack a blaze started. Soon the whole east side of the wall was on fire. Kouya sped at Rio with a hidden weapon in his cloak.
Rio didn't waste anytime in reaction as he stuck his gaint kwan-do blade inthe ground and a wall of shear diamond spikes came from the ground, growing bigger as they fanned out in front of Rio.

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:59 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz

"...Sure," Eiju said with a sigh as he rubbed his head, this seemed the only way. "What's your name by the way, I'm sure you already know mine if you knew why i was here."

I am Kabuku Yoma. he replied. The wind blew and shifted the canopy allowing a direct beam of light shine on Yoma's face. Defying all explaination, his face remained shadowed. Please leave now if you can.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:03 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Rio didn't waste anytime in reaction as he stuck his gaint kwan-do blade inthe ground and a wall of shear diamond spikes came from the ground, growing bigger as they fanned out in front of Rio.

Kouya produced another scroll and a gooey substance shot out and covered the diamond nullifying thier effectiveness. Kouya swung down at Rio with a kunai.

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:13 pm

"Fine," Eiju said as he was gone in a flash. When he made it back to the village he made his way around unseen, sometimes too easily for his own minds satisfaction. He grabbed food from empty homes, refueling his stomach as he went. Once he got close enough to the center of the town he began to use his shadow hopper to travel within the shadows, moving at insanly fast speeds until he found by sense the sealed shrine Yoma had refered to. He took form infrom of the shrine and looked at the seals, the main and the many smaller ones. "Impressive..." he said to himself as he looked them over
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:25 pm

Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Kouya produced another scroll and a gooey substance shot out and covered the diamond nullifying thier effectiveness. Kouya swung down at Rio with a kunai.
"Idiot," Rio said as he let the kuani hit him in the chest and the tip broke off against the liquid rock without breaking the surface of his leather vest. While Kuoya was still off balance from his attack Rio brought up his fist to try and hit Kyouya a little lower than the armpit with an open hand, aiming to hit his diaophram and hurt his breathing.

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:33 pm

liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

"Idiot," Rio said as he let the kuani hit him in the chest and the tip broke off against the liquid rock without breaking the surface of his leather vest. While Kuoya was still off balance from his attack Rio brought up his fist to try and hit Kyouya a little lower than the armpit with an open hand, aiming to hit his diaophram and hurt his breathing.

Kouya vanished once again and a log was in it's place. It was covered with explosive notes. Barely a second passed when they exploded.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:35 pm

liz_bliz
"Fine," Eiju said as he was gone in a flash. When he made it back to the village he made his way around unseen, sometimes too easily for his own minds satisfaction. He grabbed food from empty homes, refueling his stomach as he went. Once he got close enough to the center of the town he began to use his shadow hopper to travel within the shadows, moving at insanly fast speeds until he found by sense the sealed shrine Yoma had refered to. He took form infrom of the shrine and looked at the seals, the main and the many smaller ones. "Impressive..." he said to himself as he looked them over
"Ok, i got this," Eiju said as he made hand seals and said, "unseal" as he hit the paper seal and it came off as it disintegrated. Eiju went under the door through the shadows and came up. He saw the kid laying on a bed and quickly grabbed him and drew him into the shadows with him and went out the way came in, surfacing near Yoma with the kid in his arms. "Now what?" he asked.

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:41 pm

liz_bliz
liz_bliz
"Ok, i got this," Eiju said as he made hand seals and said, "unseal" as he hit the paper seal and it came off as it disintegrated. Eiju went under the door through the shadows and came up. He saw the kid laying on a bed and quickly grabbed him and drew him into the shadows with him and went out the way came in, surfacing near Yoma with the kid in his arms. "Now what?" he asked.

Yoma laughed. Simple. Now you get me as far from here as possible.

~~
"Boss! Boss!!!" a shrine attendant shouted as he ran into Matsuda's study.
She looked up dangerously. "I asked not to be disturbed. If this is not important I will have your head."
The attendant bowed low. "Boss... Someone has taken Yoma-sama!"
Matsuda stood and broke her long cigarette in half. "WHAT??!!"
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games