Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Salutations, Greetings and Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ixolite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:44 am
Hello!

I'm Ting, and I think good grammar is sexy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:37 am
Hi! My name is of no importance as I like to be called Kai rather than by my real name or Hopeless, long story short it has to do with another account I have. Anyway...

I have an obsession with all that is Harry Potter or has to do with Hogwarts. I absolutely adore them both so much I wish I could hug them, but alas, that shall never become reality.

I like rping a lot, and I love writing. I write stories, mainly random things I've thought up, or Harry Potter fanfiction.

Gaia and me are going on three years. Last year I acquired my magical, prettily carved, wooden literacy beating stick... and sadly have had to use it on more than one occasion.

Now give me all your cookies or face my trusty old chainsaw of doom!

ItsKaileikehiLoves

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

thievey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:33 am
Hello, everyone, I'm Thievey. I'm an advocate for literacy, but you already knew that since I've been in the guild for a few weeks now and only just realized this was here.

Heh.... sweatdrop

Anywho, I love to read, and sometimes to write, if I'm in the mood.

Oh, goodness, Why am I even writing this? If you want to get to know me, just PM me or something.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:29 pm
Greetings, humble Gaians. I am Mike_Sunami. I am a very literate Gaian who got an B in my English Literature Exams. I too, wish to rid Gaia of all the idiocy that people type, such as "orite m8" and "wat u up 2". Why have people forgotten how to spell our beloved language? Together in this guild, we shall overtake the world with correct grammar!!  

Mike-Sunami

+..Raven Savior..+

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:19 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Kage, but you may call me Raven if you wish. I really don't have anything of great importance to tell everyone, unless you include the fact that I just spackled a hole in my wall!

mrgreen Huzzah for spackle!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:27 pm
I suppose this is the part where I introduce myself... I'm a stickler for grammar and spelling, to the point where my friends get annoyed of me. However, even though good grammar is important to me, I still acknowledge that we are all human and we all make mistakes, even if we try not to. Someone I strongly look up to once told me that it is this imperfection that makes us all who we are. So, I'm glad to be here, and I hope this will be an enjoyable experience for us all.  

outofit96

Codebreaking Tycoon

Shade Skypage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:24 pm
Well, I'm not exactly recently joined to the guild, but I finally got the chance to become somewhat active, now that the basketball season and midterms are over. At any rate, this is me, and I happen to like good quotes or sayings with deeper meanings to them, a couple of my favorites being in my signature.

(Just for kicks)

How many roads must a man walk down?

42!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:24 pm
I'm a little picky when it comes to grammer, my pickiest friend is my editor for my work..... when I feel like letting him tell me how I should and shouldn't have things in my writing that is. I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I'm a twin, artist, author, poet, musician, and actor..... and anything else I really feel like being.

That's really about all there is for me. ^_^  

beachbeagle

MiceWillRuleTheWorld

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:00 am
Hello! No, I know what my profile says, but I was not born in 1958. I was born in 1993, and I can't change it. As you can tell I ramble a lot, so I think thats about it. If you want to know more (for some strange reason) you can PM me, I guess. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:56 am
Hello! My name is Dana and I'm 12 years old. 3nodding  

kirby the battosai

1,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hygienic 200

Death Flavored Muffin

6,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:07 pm
Hey! I am overly excited right now!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:10 pm
Hello, my name is Lindsey and I am 18 years old. I spend a lot of my free time reading, writing, drawing, taking photographs or just poking around the internet like I'm doing now. I am currently trying to get into art school. Blah, blah, blah.

As you can see, I am bad at writing about myself. You can check my profile, and on my blog I have links to other pages of mine. I welcome any PMs and I look forward to meeting you all. :]  

darlingcrescent

Rei-Melon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:07 pm
Hello, I'm Reiko but you can call me Rei for short. I am such a big fan of good grammar!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:17 pm
Hello! It's great to see a guild devoted to grammar and the survival of language!

sweatdrop I'm such a dingus (<- Accept that word into Webster!) because I didn't even see this topic up top here. ugh.

Maybe I need glasses. But that would make me look smarter than I really am.
I must think about this predicament. xd  

SilverBellsAbove

Butterfly_girl_24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:42 am
I'm new to this guild. Nice to meet everyone! My teachers and mom always said I was too much of a perfectionist at grammar. My friends hated it through high school. I'd always correct them on their spelling. It's a bad habit, I know! I'm glad I found a place where people actually understand me!  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games