Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:43 am
hypnocrown
What happened to the TV in yer room? Did you have to sell it or did it break down?
Since we moved to a larger house, the TV was moved to the basement...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:06 am
Oh, I thought the worst had happened. Silly me eh Miken chan?

Anyways, new question for the week:

In the series, after Okina is brutally attacked by Aoshi, Okina asks Kenshin to kill Aoshi. Now, when you first saw that, what did you think Kenshin was gonna say to Okina?

A second question just for fun: What would Kenshin had never said then? Would it have been funny according to you?

You can answer either both or just one of these questions but, if yer gonn asnwer only one then be sure to explicitely say which one yer answering. Thanx and have fun!

I for one, when I forst saw it I thought Kenshin was going to say something like, "I'm sorry Okina, I cannot do what you ask". I should have known better...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:40 am
I'll get to that later, I'm fixing up an episode summary for Sky~Saumurai...
ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:06 pm
Let's just say that I thought Kenshin would actually kill Aoshi at first. xp  

Miwaslover

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:24 pm
Really Miwas? Hmm... Let's see what the other members have to say...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:07 pm
Yes I did think that Kenshin was going to kill Aoshi. The blood was in him! evil  

Miwaslover

Losthawk91

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:01 am
sweatdrop I have a question for everyone! smile

What is Anji's last name?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:21 am
LostHawk91

That's easy! It's Yukyuzan!!!
rofl

miken-chan

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:38 am
miken-chan
LostHawk91

rofl
You're so smart Miken!!!! lol blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:42 am
Melody Rhyme
miken-chan
LostHawk91

rofl
You're so smart Miken!!!! lol blaugh
It's hard to miss that though, since he has 2 character profiles, one in volume 9 and one in volume 13, and I read both...
mrgreen

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:21 pm
Yer sooo lucky to be able to get the manga Miken. I wish I could get it also... cry

Anyways, new question for the week or until someone comes up with a new one:

What exactly does Yume (Shishio's mistress) tell Shishio through the telegraph during the battle Kenshin-Aoshi?

Also, I am not sure about Shishio's mistress name. If anyone knows the correct name then let me know. Thanx!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:26 pm
hypnocrown
Yer sooo lucky to be able to get the manga Miken. I wish I could get it also... cry

Anyways, new question for the week or until someone comes up with a new one:

What exactly does Yume (Shishio's mistress) tell Shishio through the telegraph during the battle Kenshin-Aoshi?

Also, I am not sure about Shishio's mistress name. If anyone knows the correct name then let me know. Thanx!
Her name is Komagata, Yumi, and (at least in Volume 14 of the manga), she says she couldn't see it (The Amakakeru Ryu No Hirameki)

miken-chan

ilovemydoomdogsp2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:23 am
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?
Kenshin is so cute i want to sqeaze the living day lights out of him and i made my own plushie out of him. now i need to make him a sakobostu^^*says to kenshin* I LOVE YOU KENSHIN!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:42 pm
Hmm, great going Miken! So it was Yumi eh? I was off by a letter no less. Ha-ha!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

miken-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:55 am
ilovemydoomdogsp2
Melody Rhyme
Interesting fact-- Sano did have a girlfriend at one time.... but it is in the last arc that has not been translated into english yet.

New Q of the Day--- What was your first impression of Kenshin... and how did you start getting into the series?
Kenshin is so cute i want to sqeaze the living day lights out of him and i made my own plushie out of him. now i need to make him a sakobostu^^*says to kenshin* I LOVE YOU KENSHIN!
You might wanna keep that down in this guild, you shouldn''t be claiming bishies cuz I''m pretty sure a swarm of fans will attack you the minute you do....sorry, but I know from experience....(not in this guild)
ninja mrgreen ninja
*Oh, and I think you mean you have to make him a sakabato...
ninja

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games