Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 am
Lalapeya giggled maddly and grabbed on the the dragon's claws.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:37 am
*Nyx closes her eyes as she tries to figure out the vision she just saw*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:53 am
The mage appeared at the top of the hole, laughing. "It would seem you're in a spot of trouble."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:58 pm
"well, what happened it your vision?... you know what, you must be tired, let's get you to your bed and bath." Panndell picked Nyx up out of her chiar, and carried her up planty of stairs, to her room where a warm bath was waiting.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 pm
The massive dragon slimbed out of teh hole and started laughing. "You got me Torkau," he then blew on teh old mage and watched him fly through the air.
"But im just better! Hehehehe!" Fermeen said in his human form, controling the air around Torkau to send him in all different directions.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:06 pm
*Nyx holds onto him when he picked her up.She blinks some then said low*"I saw ye under a new moon.Ye were looking up at it searching.Ye cried out in pain why I do nay know"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:31 pm
(ugh!!! Panic at the disco sucks!!!!!!!!!!!
SRRY....)

Lalapeya being droped back down into the hole by accedent. she cried out in the deep, echoing, hole. "HEY!!!!! I'm still down here!!!!" she jumped and sudenly she felt a jerk at her stomace and a gust of wind pushed her up and out of the hole. "thanks Fermeen..."

(but he didn't do that....)
"Well, that's depresing. Here's your room, Get good sleep, I'll wake you in the morning, but I hope you don't mind going to any funn things, like meetings." Penndell looked down at her, still holding her, he opens the door to her room and sets her down on the bed, still keeping eye contact with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:36 pm
(lol)

*Nyx looks into his eyes*"I don't mind going"*She smiles some once she was on the bed.Her eye started to close on their own.She was really tired.She knew she would be sleepy even after a long night rest.day time wasn't her strong point*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Fermeen looked at her. "What did i do?" he returned his attention to Torkau. "Fly you prankster!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:31 pm
Torkau continued performing a series of amazing mid-flight acrobatics, the old man flipping like a Moscow trapeze artist. He touched down in a plume of flame. "Ta dah!" He yelled with a wide grin. "So much for rest!"  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:36 am
*Nyx was dreaming of things to come.She tosses and turns in her sleep.She saw her part in it she also saw death.She jolted awake with a cry of fear.Her kind feared the ruler of the underworld*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:02 pm
The sun was coming up over the distant mountans. Lalapeya smiled wildy, "don't you get it?! I just controlled the wind to bring me up here!!!" she hugged the little goblin, "YAY!!!! c'mon let's go back to the castle to get this little guy a room and so that I can well Learn some more from master Fermeen!!!"

Penndell woke up and go dressed in a hurry he jogged over to nyx's room he lightly woke her up, and tried not to be to harsh. "Nyx, wake up, please? WAke up it's morning. I have some clothes ready for you. wake up!"

(BTW Lilly... you are like sooooo smart.... I was looking up the rivers of the under wold and well I learnt that like Nyx in night in latin, because erubus is nights twin and lover.)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 am
Fermeen became stern. "Lalapeya. You must know taht everything you learn will be forgotten when you become one with the light." he said.
Pits looked around at Lalpeya and Fermeen. "Dragon man! Big lady dragon came looking for you!" The goblin waved his arms around to show big.
Fermeen nodded. "The Queen has been looking for me for awhile." He said. His form started changing. His old wrinkly looking mage became a dark haired, handsome man. "How i despise this form..." he said looking agin at Lalpeya. "Let us begin. Focus on teh air currents around you. Nothing else should distract you," he began tutoring Lalapeya.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:08 pm
Lalapeya gonked at the sight of the hansome man that the old mage just turned to.  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:10 pm
Fermeen looked at her and glared. "What? You think that i take this form for no reason?" he asked with a hissing tone. "Clearly, you are distracted by me. That is its purpose. For girls, i turn into a man that would appeal to them. For guys, well, i hate that..." he shook his head and turned back to Lalapeya. "Now, FOCUS!" Fermeen yelled. "You should start to feel a tug in your stomach and the wind should start to move to your bidding,"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff