Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:18 pm
"It's one of the most peaceful times of the day," she said. "Night creatures waking up and day creatures falling asleep. It's always so quiet." She sighed and leaned against Jaden.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:13 pm
*Jaden smiles.He wraps his arm about her*"Tis truely peaceful. Listen to the wind.Listen to the nature sing her song*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:23 am
Red Heart sighed. "Sadly that all good things come to an end," she said. "We have to figure out about your mark. May I see it? When you were asleep, I couldn't see it all that well."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:22 pm
*He stiffens at her words. sighing he moves from her just a little.He pulls his long hair over his shoulder.He turns and reveals his back to her.About the marking that covered his back was also scars that littered his back*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:25 am
Red Heart gasped as she saw the scars. She had some of her own, but she was also several thousand years older than him. She touched one and then looked at the mark. She studied it closely. She went to touch it and it glowed bright red. "Well," she said. "There's no faking that. Shadow! Come see what happens when you go to touch it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:41 am
*He stiffen again when she touched one of his many scars.Sighing closed his eyes and tried to relaxs again*

*Shadow transforms to a night elf.He walks over to her then turns to look at Jadens back.His eyes went wide when he saw the scars then the marking* I wonder what happened to him to have those scars and that many. Poor youth.Even though he is a old compared to his race he is still young to us...What did you want to show me

*Damien looks at his cousin knowing it was hard for him to let others see his back let a lone touch his back since the time he got the scars.Not even he know the stories behind them*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:25 am
"Hold your hand over the mark but don't touch it," she said. "When I did, it glowed bright red. I wonder it it'll glow for you. One legend says the Dragon the Dragonite is supposed to save will know by his mark, but it never says how." She held her hand over the mark again and showed him how it glowed. "I wonder if it'll glow for you as well?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:36 pm
*Shadow did but the marking didn't glow*"Well its not glowing for me.."*He moves his hand down*"Jaden may I asked how you got these...."

"Nay ye can't"*He turns then pushes his hair over his shoulder to cover his back*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:39 pm
"Smooth," she whispered to him in Draconian. "If he wanted us to know, he would have told us. Now, what does it mean that the mark glowed for me, but not for you?" She could guess what he was thinking but hoped she was wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:52 pm
*Shadow looks at her with a knowing look*"He is to save you Red.I told you this before.Think about it.When you spoke to him telepathiclly it was different no? Think my friend he stressed himself out mentallly and physiclly to save you when you fell"*He replied in Draconian*

*Jade looks at Damien*"I am going to lay down..when they are done talking let me know."*He walks into the house and walks into the spare room and crashes on the bed.He was laying on his stomach.He has hard times still laying on his back.He can but only for a while.*

*Damien looks at them then glares at Shadow*"Never and I mean never bring up his scars. None of the demon elves, none of his kin or friends know about it except that he was found on a ridge bleeding by some drows who took him to me.He wont speak of it ever."*He turns and walks inside*

"I think I pissed both of them off now"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:38 am
Red Heart laughed. "You do that so well," she laughed. "And I heard you. Doesn't mean I like it. No one is strong enough to battle my demons. I don't want to loose another on my account."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 am
*He sighs*"I don't think you will lose him my friend.He is stronger than he looks or let others see.He is hidding his trueself or its just sleeping waiting to wake up.I have a feeling Jaden is fight his past more so then we know"  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:19 am
Red Heart sighed. "I know," she said. "I want to help him, but he won't let me. I worry about him."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 am
"I cen tell.Give him time to open up to you Red.It took a while for Damien to open up to me. These demon elves keep to themself for a reason"*He sighs then looks to the house*

*Damien goes to check on Jaden only to find him on his stomach sleeping but it wasn't a peaceful sleep.By the look on his face he was having another nightmare.He walks outside and walk to red*"How good are you with freeing one from a nightmare?"

*Jaden frowns in his sleep then flinches.He was dreaming of the time when he got the scars from.He felt everything that happened to him*  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:49 pm
"It depends," she said. "On the person, how close I am to them, on the dream, how much it hurts. But otherwise pretty good. Why?"  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games