Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:47 am
Kailee noticed the bit of forcedness in Leon's smile and she frowned a little. "Is everything alright Leon?" she asked softly, reaching up to give a gentle squeeze to the vampire's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:54 am
Leon smiled this time it was definitely not forced. 'Yes I am fine now.' He replied smiling brightly and kissed her cheek and held her close.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:48 pm
Kailee smiled back. "Good." she murmured softly, leaning against her husband. "We're actually married . . ." she muttered, unable to keep the smile off her face. "I love you so much." she added, looking at Leon happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:45 pm
Leon's smile turned proud as he pulled her closer to him and captured her smiling lips with his own. 'My beautiful Bride.' He whispered in the kiss. 'How I love you so much.' His kisses moved from her lips to her neck. However the feel of her vein beneath his lips pushed at his control so he moved away. 'Lets go get you some food.' He purred. 'And eat up good we're not leaving the room for at least a few days.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm
Kailee laughed and then kissed him quickly on the lips before she headed into the ballroom where the reception was being held.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:03 pm
Leon chased after her gently groping her behind as he did. He loved to hear her laugh. It was like music to him. He loved her so much. He'd do anything for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:36 pm
As the reception went on, Kailee was able to eat a decent meal before it was time to dance, but once the music started, her eyes lit up, she stood up and tugged on Leon's sleeve, wanting to dance with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:44 pm
Leon had only just downed his third bottle of blood when the music started. The last mouthful was taken as he was 'dragged' to the dance floor handing a fellow vampire the empty bottle and started to dance with his bride.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm
Kailee giggled as she and Leon started dancing, laying her head on his shoulder with her arms around his neck as the music started with a slow song.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm
Leon seemed to grow just a tiny bit pink. His arms held Kailee protectively as they swayed to the gentle music. "I love you." He whispered softly into her ear. "Forever and ever. That I promise."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm
"I promise too." Kailee whispered back to Leon. "I'll love you forever and forever." she said, pulling herself closer to Leon a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Leon grinned a little then watched as the crowd split off into men and women and sighed. "My darling I think they want us to throw the flowers and the garter." Leon grumbled unhappy that the crowd wanted them to stop dancing for a moment. But that was fine he'd do what was tradition then go back to holding his wife until the cake and blood were to be served. "Who wants to go first your or me?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm
Kailee gave Leon a quick kiss before pulling back with a wink. "I'll go first." she said, heading over to get her bouquet. She went up to the front of the group of women who were hoping to get the bouquet.

"Ready?!" Kailee asked, turning her back to the group, holding the bouquet tightly. "1, 2, 3!" she said, throwing the flowers on three. After hearing the squealing woman all trying to get the bouquet, she turned and laughed, seeing a familiar face, though now wearing a shocked expression, Nadia, holding the bouquet. She couldn't help but laugh. Her childhood friend, and one of her bodyguards was one of the most independent people she knew! If the superstition was true however, then Nadia, the black wolf and Alpha of the guards, would be the next one to get married!

"Hey! Invite me to your wedding!" Kailee teased her friend, who just glared at her before rolling her eyes and tossing the flowers away to be fought over by the other women.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm
Leon and most of the men barked out in laughter at the stunned and very shocked expression on Nadia's face when she caught the bouquet. Well all but one very shy male werewolf who only blushed and muttered to himself that he had to catch that garter now. Hmm...maybe Leon should play match maker after this. Then the men gathered around Kailee and a chair was put next to her a grooms man rather roughly pushed her into the chair but after a very angry growl from Leon he apologised made sure her hair was okay then joined the group of men fighting for this second piece of superstition. "Really?" Leon teased wickedly diving under the skirt clutching the garter with his teeth took it off and threw it at the still blushing werewolf. 'Must be a sign." He teased at the poor boy who looked like he wanted to wet himself.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:15 pm
Kailee grinned. "Okay, the guy who caught the garter, and the girl who caught the bouquet - That means you Nadia! - have to dance together in the next dance." she announced and then nodded to the DJ before grabbing Leon and pulling him onto the dance floor. The next dance was a couples-only dance and she wanted the reception to be over as quickly as possible. "You sir . . . are quite close to waking the wolf." she murmured softly in his ear. "Don't make me drag you away from here early." she teased.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games