Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:15 pm
Renten caught the cape with a swift movement. at the same time useing it to deflect the knife. He spun around catching Craban hand in a knot with the cape, pulling him in this time driveing his knee into Crabans gut.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm
"Nugh!" Craban doubled over and gripped onto Renten's leg and jerked backwards while girpping it to pull him offbalance.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:33 pm
Renten quickly stamped his foot down onto Crabans hand. He regained his blance and picked Craban up by the neck. "Heres a tip dont use the same tactics over and ovr again its.... predictable. Even without Nyusica" Renten said as he tossed his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:37 pm
Craban rolled and landed on his back, momentarily stunned.
"Ugh...What other tactics do you want than 'kick your a** as quicly as possible' tactics?"
he stood back up and shook himself. he began to wish he had otehr weapons, at least Shar could mix it up with his whip sword and impressively powerful right hook.
"Alright then."
He braced himself and smirked. "Come show me."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 pm
"First of all. you set your eyes on the prize but not the road to get there. You need to relize That the way of useing pure force will never trump me. You must learn to use your enemies mistakes agaisnt them Like when you throw your cape at me. you gave me a weapon and you dident relize it. Now this is how you fight." Renten said as he took off he spun around right as he reached Craban. Elbowing him in the stomach. He grabed him by his neck and fliped him over. Pining his shoulder into the ground under his foot. While he held his arm by the wrist. "You must relize that in order to win in battle you must study the body learn its secrets and you are garentied victory." He said as he applied Presure to Craban's shoulder pushing it depper into the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:08 pm
"Argh...." Craban winced agaisnt teh pain as Renten put more nad more pressure on hsi injured shoulder. he then forced his weight back to kick Renten in the lower back in a hope to free himself.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:06 pm
"Your kicking is haveing a negative effect." Renten said as he took the blow. Aplying more preasure.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:28 am
Craban gritted his teeth and sagged a little in an effort to release some of the pressure, the pain was incredible - Renten knew what he was doing. he tried to think of a better way to get out of this, but he was stuck until Renten unpinned him, and as he was unable to get to his daggers he had littel chance of shaking off his stronger opponent.
Yet again, in times like this he wished he knew magic.
Then again, Shar didn't know magic and he'd rather chew his arm off than be pinned and humiliated like this.
"v-Vith Dos." he spat in Drow. Making a last effort he aimed another kick squarely at Renten's Crotch, while using his free arm to sweep under Renten's legs with all the force he could muster.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:11 am
Renten jumped back allowing Craban to get up. "Come on a move that cheap." He siad as he landed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:38 am
Craban righted himslef and kept a slight distance, trying to coax some movement back into his arm."I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't realise there were clubhouse rules."

Meanwhile, unnoticed through a opened window, Veleth in bird form flew and roosted up above them, eyeing the scene below with inetrest. He though he had sensed a shift in the natural energies, and sure enough the Sins had been here. It looked like Renten was operating under his own steam.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 pm
"Stop!" Ayan said as she walked in front of Craban. "Im Tagging him out. Im gona fight you now." She said as she drew her blade. "Im not going to fight you Ayan." Renten said sharply.
"Why affraid your gona lose?" She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:36 pm
Craban smiled. Though it surprised him and he worried for his safety, frankly he was glad to duck out.

"Now no one said that this was a tag team event." Veleth said from above, making his presence nown, now having shifted into 'human' form. he flipped and landed on the ground below with abrely a sound.

Craban jumped ins urprise. "Damn, you're a sneaky git aren't you?"

Veleth laughed. "My, we're gaining quite an acquaintence with you all." He fixed hsi eyes on Ayan. "You,however, are new. Good morning."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Ayan nooded and said "Good moring to you as well."
"Ill fight you Ayan if its what you want." Renten said as he took his stance.
"Oh no you dont, we fight on my rules. Here catch." She said as she tossed him the kings blade leo. He caught it with a swift motion  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:52 pm
"Can we have a little less of the suicide please?" Craban said, his somewhat mouth full with tearing off material to bidn up his wound.
Veleth smirked.
"No-one says you're done fighting as of yet."
Craban eyed him. "Seriously?! Come on..."
Veleth laughed. "We're getting a little too farmiliar perhaps. Let me rectify this situation." He unsheathed his Katana and looked between Craban and Vence.
"I saw your friends on the way up here. I shoudl very much like to fight this Armli. Perhaps your screams will draw him here faster,hm?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:12 pm
"Why wait." Armli said as he steped forword. "Ill fight you. But your gona have to promise the same as Renten did." Armli said as he put his had on his blade

As Rentens hand griped the hilt a pulse of energy echoed through the room. He stagered back with a head ach  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games