Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Noir Role Play Guild
bump and random things to say? HERE D<!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:32 pm

"I recieved your invite to the realm..." She looks a little uneasy. "But the meeting isn't for another week."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
"I recieved your invite to the realm..." She looks a little uneasy. "But the meeting isn't for another week."

Ah yes... The invitation... *Alecto looked worried*

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica

"So..." She sits down in front of him, looking worried. "Des this mean I should leave for now?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:51 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica

"So..." She sits down in front of him, looking worried. "Des this mean I should leave for now?"

No, no my dear... on the contrary *he ordered his servants to leave* Erebus has been having some interesting dreams... *Alecto looked at your guards*

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica
Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica

No, no my dear... on the contrary *he ordered his servants to leave* Erebus has been having some interesting dreams... *Alecto looked at your guards*

Interesting... dreams my lord? *blinks a little, looking up again towards him* (also, mike might be joining in)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:57 pm

"Interesting?"
Isa dropped down from the open window
"Interesting how?"
He smiled at the others in turn, finishing with a grin at Alecto

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:59 pm

Songstress910-Salanica
Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica
Nekogirl1991
Songstress910-Salanica

Interesting... dreams my lord? *blinks a little, looking up again towards him* (also, mike might be joining in)

Yes, and they are all about your land being attacked by the Vampire Leader for they desire it more than anything right now... (Tick might join too ;o)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:01 pm

I see... *nods, then jumps as Isa, the werewolf leader, jumps in* ahhh! *clutches her heart a little*

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Chuckles
"scare you then did I? im sorry, but i just find this kind of entrance to be so much more fulfilling"
Looks over to Alecto
"Now if you could please turn away your guards, i dont want to kill anything tonight"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:06 pm

*Alecto laughed in a deep voice* welcome my dear Isa... you recived the invitation in time *He summoned a chair for him* please sit

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:07 pm

*sits down with them, sighing a little, feeling a little uneasy, being with the leader of the demons and the werewolves* So, what did you wish us here for Alecto?
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:11 pm

He walked slowly to the chair, walking with precise movements
"Yes, a very good question, you summon me here, you are lucky I have no prior commitments, the Harvest Festival is already over, so my time is plentiful"

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

Alecto Erebus Enyo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Well... as i was telling you my dear... Erebus has been very worried about these dreams *he sat on his chair* and i guess you both know about her avilities.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm

Of course... *nods a little bit* you mentioned the vampire leaders desire to overtake my world... but any reason for this?

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

Zemanasu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Isa spoke flatly
"I am unaware of this, I do not interest myself in the trivalties of the other tribes, i only care about what affects myown"
Noir Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games