Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:43 pm
" MM it is ok."
She murred and linked his neck to calm him down.
" Want some water?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:54 pm
Navo nodded"yes please"he panted still, finding it hard to breath."Cant calm myself down all the way"he gripped his shirt trying to get a grip on himself...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:58 pm
" Ahh." She brought the water and seeing him like that slapped him , but not to hard. " Calm down you scarring me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:05 pm
He yelped in pain and rubbed the side of his face, sniffling he tried to calm himself"why did you hit me"he asked."Did I do something wrong"he asked a tear running down the side of his face, one eye turned dark the other stayed the same...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:15 pm
" I I didn't mean to hit you hard she cried. " " Oh baby I'm sorry I just thought it would snap you out of hit." She hugged him crying. " I'm sorry.... I didn't mean it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:18 pm
He held her"its fine"he rubbed her back"you were only doing it to help"he smiled the best he could, the red hand print was still very clear on his face"it stings"  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm
......... " I'm sorry ." She cupped his face licking his cheeeck as the mark went away. " I Didn't mean too<..." her voice cracked. " But .... hey your eyes changed back."

She looked away sadly  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:41 pm
Seraph was playing with his plants and M.e. "I'm getting bored..what about you?" he asked M.e. whi just wrapped its tentacles around his arm "Ok..lets go blow some minds" he smiled and picked M.e's pot up carrying them outside, it had been a long time since Seraph had brung M.e. outside
((M.e. is a plant, which has a mind..and tentacles..and can move..but can't leave the pot))  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm
Navo nodded"its fine, you did it with good intent"he smiled at her and licked her back"dont feel bad"he smiled and kissed her"and yes there back to normal"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:45 pm
She sniffled a bit and hugged him kissing him back.Wiping her eyes on his chest burying her head.
" That's good".  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 pm
He chuckled and held her close"Am sorry I got mad"he said cuddling her"I just cant control myself when I get like that" he kissed her over and over"am sorry I got mad"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:11 pm
" It's ok." She looked up at him smiling and continuously kissed him.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:15 pm
He murred and licked her then kissed her sticking his tongue into her mouth"maybe I shouldnt of done that" he chuckled...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:17 pm
" Done what." " mmm" she played with his tounge  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:20 pm
He murred and played with hers"nothing"he chuckled and kissed her. "what do you want to do, am out of energy. All that rage took alot out of me"he coughed on his hand.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games