Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm
User Image
Naron came out of the store his right arm restored, he felt the entire place shake. He fell on his butt"Ow!!! What the hell man!!"he yelled looking at the MS off in the distance using his machine eyes that could zoom in"That bastar*"he said and got up"Linda what about GW can it fly or am I going to sit here and do nothing"he said looking at her. He seemed very handsome when he was serious and concentrated...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:32 pm
"they seem to not get the point." Apa said

"then drive it hme dear moy use the EMP cannon you haveand disable there ship" the vixn id calmly

"yes mam" Apa replied he me the put the satalite cannon back on its back and then pulle out a huge EMP cannon and fired it taking out all elctronical devices in the ship.  

Apachi_Suraki

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:40 pm
Linda, everything shut down, except GW and HIM

Seraph growled Naron, go in the ship, there are some lazer rifles you can use, they are great for long range" Seraph bolted into the ship jumping in HIM and flying out "I'm back assholes!" he turned his shields up and flew at the MS hitting it and using the claws to attempt to get in it and rip parts away  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm
"your not the intended target get out of my way" Apa said over the com link. as the panels on the MS back started to glow charging up

"you cant hurt me you pathetic excuse for a pilot" Apa said leting off another large EMP shuting down anything around the MS  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:44 pm
User Image
Narun picked up Linda and laid her in a cot,"I'll protect you and the mistress"he said and dashed off to GW. He climbed in and synxed, he picked up two lazer rifles. GW climbed onto the top of the ship and pointed"DIE!!!"He said and shot at the MS....  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 pm
Sermaiphia got up and watched from the ship useless  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm
Seraph burst out lauhing "You thing an EMP can mess with HIM oh how you are wrong" he shoved a claw into the gun and ripped the claw out, sparks started comeing out "So..what exactly happens?" his shields up  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:57 pm
"well how about i let you get hit by frendly fire" Apa said using the thrusters to manuver there mechs into Naruns fire using Seraphs MS as a sheild.  

Apachi_Suraki

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 pm
User Image
Narun stopped firing"damn it, I don't got a clear shot"he hissed and rubbed his chin"What am I going to do mistress!"he asked not sure what to do. He felt helpless even in his power MS...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:03 pm
Seraph sighed "Stupid" he had a sudden boost and fliped the MS over hs using the spike on the elbow to impale it and hold it there while he contiued slashing at the bak "Strong material there, what kind if I may ask"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 pm
" Fight love fight.... But don't get hurt please... And don't go back to that thing....vixen."  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:10 pm
User Image
GW stretched and jumped into the air as it began evolving again, metal wings grew . He threw the rifle aside and flew at the enemy MS"DIE!!!"He said as it's clawed fingers shot out like harpoons...  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm
"thats for me to know and you to wonder. oh and by the way i can still fire th cannon back there" Apa said with a little smirk.

the pannels glowed a bright yellow and the cannon fired taking out both Apa's and Seraph's MS's in one big explotion  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Seraphs Ms went flying backwards, a hole that went almost half way in at the middle section "Shield remember" he laughed and looked towards Narun "The claw thing is my thing though!"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:15 pm
(( u were supposse 2 die lol or be half dead >.>))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games