Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Caryas

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 am
(Hmm? oh, I meant my boyfriend, not Yvansi. though thats a comical little mix up. Yeah, i'm barely on what with our new schedule... XP No giant post from today, Yvansi just told me to clear that up)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:43 pm
Meesha bit her lip. "Well we need to keep the portals between our cities open. I've opened one from Tre'ashiin to the fairy's swamp. once one city has been breached, or is being attacked, the residents and the rest of the soldiers in the city may pass over to Imehreth and I will sever the portal connecting it to the other city and Imehreth." Mesha explained her plan.

"That is a good idea, once all of our armies are properly armored then either they should return to their land." The old king said. "Or we could all find our way to the nether lands together."

"Meesha, grandfather, Ralph, one of us will be attacked, I love Meesha's idea, but what if soldiers go through the portals before you can sever the link? It's too risky, we should return to our lands and hope for the best." Lamkit squared his jaw. His green tinted brown hair fell into his face.

"What do you think King Ralph?" Meesha asked.

Akivir awoke, a beautiful dragon beside him, "Where am I?"  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:55 pm
ralph fit his hand on his chin and thought to himself for a few seconds. "...portals dont discriminate... yet i dont think one army is enough to face their numbers full-on...what if....." he thought to himself a little longer. " we could set up portals in convenient locations...you know... they may think we have connections between allies. everyone sets up a stronghold to hold them off while the warriors run into the correct portal, which after, meesha sets up a decoy portal... leading either off a cliff or to some other doom...your choice." ralph had just thought of all this a few seconds ago. "perhaps we can really use those portals to our advantage...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 am
"That's actually a very good idea young king." The fairy king said.

Lamkit nodded, "but, where would the correct portals be?"

"Hidden in plain sight, like behind a door." Meesha said staring out into space. "Lets get into action!"

Akivir nodded at the dragon's explanation. "It's happening, okay," he sighed, "Where's the king?"  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 am
Verose sat in her throne, her power waning since she gave her weapon to Rathos. The mortals had prepared each of their respective armies, and they were preparing to attack her brother. "Let them. When he falls, then they will be weak enough for me take over..." She said, smiling to herself. "The plan is flawless, and with Icemaw out of the way..."

"I am, am i?" Said Icemaw as he struck out with his warhammer at Verose's throne. Jumping just in time to avoid the damage, she turned to face the King od Anduria as he froze her in place and raised tentacles from the Nether to restain her. "You haven't gotten rid of me yet Verose. I come with a message for you. Once your brother falls, then nothing stops me from my part of the prophecy. The unspoken part. Sortai will live, and you can do nothing to stop it," He said, a crude smile comming over his face.

Gritting her teeth in anger, Verose broke free of the Nether things and tried to move towards Icemaw, realizing she was frozen in place. "No you wont! There was a reason that part of the prophecy wasn't written by Raulphe and the Original council! You have lost Icemaw! And so has this pathetic world!"

As Skrem mounted a dragon, he saw Seth running towards them. "Seth! Quickly! I dont know how long these diversions will hold!" He yelled. Seeing a explosion of sorts, a dark skinned, black haird man in vicious black armor walked towards them. Raising his hand in a defensive magic position, he prepared for the worst.

Regius, seeing Skrem on the dragon smiled. Pulling out his flaming claymore, he walked on quicker. "Do not fear me Skrem. It is I, Regius. Were is Seth? I need to talk to him now!" He yelled above the chaos going on around him. Turning just in time to see one of Cthulhu's warriors running towards him, Regius raised his hand and watched as the man stopped in his tracks, screaming in agony. "Boil blood, a usefull spell..." He said with an evil smirk as he made a fist with his hand, watching as the mans face twisted in mute horror. The body fell on the ground, boiling blood running from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:14 am
Seth smiled when he stopped running, leaning and panting when he reached Regius and Skrem. "You've changed a lot, Regius... In fact, I doubt my fate has much more to do with you. The Book, it needs its rightful owner, and thats you. It just told me the part I am to play in all this isn't here, not with the book, or you, Skrem, Acha, and Isaac..." He looked up from his leaning posture. "Regius... Could you do that blood teleport thing for me? I need to go to the nethers, the darklands."

Sortai frowned. "Idarkoth and I shouldn't be parted. I don't want to be alone with him, even if he used to be my friend." He looked over to Engrath. Raulphe frowned. "No, Sortai. If the one you were friends with you ever wish to see again, you go it alone. Engrath, you know what must be done." Raulphe turned and said, "As for now, my descendant needs my guidance. In a split second, he was with Ralph, Meesha, and Lamkit. "Your Majesties." He said, bowing to each in turn. "Ralph, you will remember me as your anscestor, and the first King of Dragons. I have advice if you are willing to hear it." Though he towered over the others, and looked menacing with his black cloak and face masked by the shadowy hood, he was sincere.

Cthulhu watched as his castle below calmed and the seige stopped. The fires of his rage were not calmed, however, and he turned his thoughts to his ally for now Regius. Teleport Seth to the nethers, Regius, we'll need Skrem, Acha, and the others.

Brigham watched the scene play out far below him, unknowing of the ones involved. He still sat atop the highest tower, reflecting on the fate of the world as the kingdom lay spread out beneath him.  

Yvansi

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:07 am
Meesha bowed to the first dragon king.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 am
Ralph looked up at the figure claiming to be the first in the bloodline of dragon kings. "i will need all the advice i can get... but it will have to wait until after, time is falling short with each second wasted, they could be at our front gates at any moment..." he motioned for Meesha to ready the portal spell for when they come. A higher ranked dragon soldier flew over next to Ralph, with special armor. "much appreciated..." and with that remark the soldier flew back towards the ranks.
Ralph started to strap the armor on, he looked ready for war. he kept the helmet off and to his side.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:41 pm
(Taht last line gave me the image of in the movies, right before a king goes off to war. Dressed in armor, helmet at his side... Yep, im an idiot... lol)

Regius thought about the proposition, then he got Cthulhu's message. "Hmmm, well boy, im reluctant to let you go again. After the last time we had left each others sides, you went to aid the Demon King." Smiling, he took the book back and chained it to his side, where once again then tomes power was at its greatest. "But this is not that war anymore. If the Nethers is were you much be, then you will go. When you need to return," He stopped as revealed a bloodstone. "Use this. Just spill a little of your blood on it, and then you will return to me at the Citadel." With a mute word of magic, Seth exploded in a shower of blood, sending him the Darklands. "Come Skrem. Gather those two dragons and let use be off. Go to that flying castle up there, and we can begin out battle plans..." He said with a dark smile as he teleported away from Skrem.

Floating behind Brigham, a specteral shade of a long dead blood mage spoke. "Brigham, Leader of the Rebel Armies. You are given a choice here. Though your life slips away quicker than ever, I give you an opportunity here. Come with me back to Regius' Citadel, and we can make you a warrior in undead, restoring your life till death in battle. Or stay here, and let death take you peacefully."

Icemaw shook his head slowly. "No i havent Verose. You have..." Taking his warhammer, he smashed the ground underneath him, letting rise to several giant yew trees. "Let these trees stand as long as i live. When Rathos is dead, and these trees still stand, know that your life is in peril." With a giant leap, he shot into the air and out of the castle were Verose sat as Queen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm
(Actually I thought the same thing, But I envisioned more of a Sexy knight going off to fight for his love and country, and for Christendom (Don't know the term? Google it!). *sighs and leans head on hand* OH guys by the way i wont be able to get on until Sunday and even then it's a very slim chance... might be able to tomorrow... But band camp is starting up and I cant access a computer until Sunday and probably the following Sunday after that... (BTW my birthday is this Caturday (m=^w^=)m (Saturday)))
(Now for the actual RPing part o.o)
Lamkit quickly departed to put armor on.

Meesha blushed as he kissed her cheek. "Ralph, wear this," She put a glowing orb of hardened water on a elegant silver chain that matched his armor. She handed one to the fairy king and as Lamkit came back one to him as well. "Lamkit you know what this is. It's hardened water, Something only one of the royal Elves can do. It posses great power, we will be able to contact each other with it. I'll be in my throne room, you three will be in your realms, exception of you Lamkit, I need you here."
(Nazo, I must tell you if you haven't gotten to that point in VoH(1) Meesha hid herself in a hardened cocoon whist turning into the ugly furry deadly beast. Hardened water is like glass but it acts like armor, you almost can't break it. And it will glow whenever Meesha will use her powers.)

Lamkit nodded, "Grandfather are you not getting into armor?" He asked touching the paper thin skin on the old man's forearm.

"King Lamkit, once you get to my age and once you've been through what I have, your skin is your armor and you learn that it cannot be sliced as easily as metal can be." The old king laughed heartily.

Akivir stood, still weakened from the massive amounts of magic he used. He spotted the portal and walked through seeing the Elves, Fairies and Dragons gearing up and getting ready to move out for war. He limped over to a clearing seeing The Queen. "My Queen, please let me help!" He said almost collapsing under his own weight.

Kalrinth flew as fast as she could to the nearest kingdom, the fairies, she'd stay here and help fight. Quite a few of the fairies were happy to see the large bird. They Readied her for battle

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:46 pm
(i prefer sexy XDXDXDXD. i also had band camp... its already over with, whih would explain why i was gone for a period. its HECK! but for you i think it should be good because fall is coming. what instrument do you play? i play the clarinet.)

"Akivir!" ralph went over and grabbed Akivir to prevent him from falling.
"don't push yourself!" he looked up at Meesha. "this man put me where i am today, is'nt there something we can do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:54 pm
(She plays same thing, and tried to get me to play it to. Screw that, guitar is were i dump my soul, body, and mind into. That instrument is like an extension of myself, and nothing can ever change that. Well, now thats cleared, no post till i get Yvansi's post, them i will rejoin you all)  

Dreadlord Kharne

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm
(haha yeah, nice. in our marching band we have 3 guitar players, in which 2 of them suck (in which if what you say is true about the extension part, i could understand why they suck). i would appreciate it if you came over here in missouri.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:44 pm
(Give me a place to crash, and you got a deal man. =D Haha They probably suck because they picked up the guitar to get girls. That usually what happens to guitar players. Haha)
(EDIT = Hey everyone, check out this link to my rant to band kids everywere. Nazo, this will make you understand why i harass band kids at school XD)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/danny-richardson/hey-bite-me/126548644060035  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 pm
"It can't be helped then. Come on, boy. I at least want to cover a significant amount of the distance before you need to sleep." Engrath scowled as he started walking to the north without Sortai.

Leonardo knocked on the large double doors before entering. Not to his surprise, he found Vekli at his desk, scribbling away at a piece of parchment. "You needed something?"

Vekli immediately stopped writing at the sound of Leonardo's voice, and looked up, smiling, "Ah, Leonardo! How did things go with Engrath?"

Leonardo cleared his throat and relaxed himself, "Just as I wanted, Engrath took over as host of Teka's body, and he is fighting among Teka's comrades. I've ordered Nethrin to keep an eye on Engrath, so that we will be able to reclaim Teka the moment Engrath is gone."

Vekli's expression made it clear that he was happy with Leonardo's response. "Excellent. But I'm afraid that I may be impatient with such a valuable subject as Teka. After all, he has been given the Zilophos not once, but twice. I know the first time was a failure, as the dose wore off with time, but I want to see if it helps or hinders the second dose." Vekli stood and walked to the right of the room, and opened a door ushering Leonardo to go in. "I've recruited two people to help us get rid of Engrath quickly."

Leonardo entered the room, instantly taken aback by the familiar figure standing by the fire mantle. "W-where did you find him? I thought he dead."

"No no no. Tazka is surely alive. And this time, he isn't insane. As with Teka, the effects of the Zilophos faded, and he has returned to his normal state. I'm sure you'll recognize the other as well."

Leonardo looked about the room, but he could see no one other the Tazka, Vekli, and himself. "Are you sure they're in here?"

Vekli laughed quietly to himself, "Oh, he's here...Somewhere."

Leonardo felt something cold brush up against his neck. He instinctively reached up to pull it away, but as he looked down to see what it was, he couldn't see anything. "What?" In a shimmer of faint green light, a dagger materialized, and along with it, a person. "...Zabura Cornalais."

"Very good, you're acquainted. Now then, they will be leaving shortly, as I have already given them their task to kill Engrath and anyone with him. Is there anything you wish to tell them about Engrath?"

"Yes, I do have something that should speed things along quite nicely. Engrath looks exactly like Teka Runite. To you, Zabura, he looks like your old ally. To you, Tazka, your nephew. He was last seen heading toward Jiyea. Now then, off you go."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games