Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:37 pm
((Sorry about not replying for Cody xD School let out at the EXACT moment I was going to do so.))

Cody frowned, worried about Paradisity, but also wanting to face this upcoming danger himself.
"Do you think Paradisity's going to be okay without me? I mean, she can take care of herself, right?" He asked quickly, not really sure who it was he was talking to, and equally clueless about whom amongst them would know the answers to his questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm
Lowri put her head down at this.
She didn't sound as such, she said. She sounded weak, and I lost the connection of her telepathy. If she cannot move, and she said she couldn't come to you, there is not much hope of her being able to take care of herself, but she wants you to be safe, Lowri said, remembering the voice.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:53 am
Sortai looked around. "You don't understand me... I am putting each of you in danger of your lives. Each moment with me may be our last." He replaced his sword at his side. "I can't live peacefully knowing the ones around me are in constant mortal peril. I'll face this 'Idarkoth' myself and see how well I fare. It beats losing a friend to a worthless cause." He turned to Cody. "This Idarkoth. Describe him, if you would..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:59 am
King Pagaro looked down as his daughter slid before him on the tiger. He raised one eyelid as he thought of lessons. "Saturday, though." he mumbled. "May I ask as to why you disturb the peace, daughter? The monks are terrified of Koda, you will remember, and their quarters are down the hall just this way."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:02 pm
Idarkoth snorted. No problem? We shall see. Your task is to find and capture the last White Mage in existence. You may use any means necessary so long as he is delivered alive and breathing, fully conscious to me. Failure, and you will be punished. Understand? He turned to Anath. Is there any issue you have yet to see to? Something I could aid you with for offering your servants service?

Seth was silent until Idarkoth finished speaking. "I'll go with him. Numbers are always greater, and I believe we would succeed even easier with the two of us."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Nadiva hopped off of Koda, and put a hand on his back, as they both stood up to present themselves to her father. She looked up at him and spoke.
"The guards wouldn't let us play outside, and Koda needed to exercise. The more exercise he gets, the bigger and stronger he'll be, and he won't be restless inside with all the breakable stuff," she said, knowing this would get to her father in some case.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:04 pm
"What you don't understand is the persistance of an earth dragon. We are naturally very hard headed, and stubborn," Tsurara said as she stood up to face Sortai.
"Yeah, and we're your friends. Friends don't bail. We're all behind you one hundred percent," Aloura said, her staff reappearing in her hands.
We all speak from the heart here Sortai, Lowri said softly. If you truly do not want us to help, then we will stay out of it, but just remember, we are all here for you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:54 pm
"Yeah, I've only just met you, and I can tell you're a nice guy." Cody nodded to Sortai. "This guy, this Idarkoth dragon guy, he's big, and black and scary, and spikey." he said, giving the best description he could.  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:00 pm
"Whoo hooo! White mages!" Aieori danced around on his toes, then looked at Seth. "Sure, you can come with me." he winked and grinned. "It'll be a blast!" He said, completely serious about it, eyes sparkling happily. "And, you know what they say; the more the merrier!" he laughed.

Rubbing his head, Anath forced himself to ignore his servant's happiness. "There's very little I desire at the moment," he told Idarkoth, "You need not offer me anything, for now. I may call on this favor at a later date, although it all seems to depend on if Aieori is successful in his mission."

Turning to face his little master, Aieori pouted. "Maaster," he whined, "I can dooo it!" tears formed in his eyes. "You've never had aaaany faith in me at aaaall!" he cried.

Anath glanced at Aieori. "Leave, before I tire of your incessant complaints."

Nodding, Aieori spun around to face Seth. "Okay, Master. Let's go, Mr. Other Human Man..." he rubbed his eyes tiredly and sniffled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:57 am
Sortai shook his head. "It's not that I don't want your help. It's just that if this Idarkoth is anything Kiun and Cody made him out to be I don't want anyone getting hurt or killed helping me." he turned away. "I won't stop any of you if you want to come, but I think my best course of action right now is to seek out Idarkoth and put my new powers to the test."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:01 am
Seth nodded. "Don't expect much merriment from a soulless b*****d like myself." He said with a scowl as he drew his sword. "Ready when you are."

Idarkoth laughed aloud, a booming growl. If you have nothing of importance to tend to, perhaps you will accompany me somewhere? I'd like to announce to the capitol city of this world that their end is nigh...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:03 am
Pagaro looked contemplative. He finally submitted with a sigh. "Very well. Know, though, that you are due in the Grand Hall at dusk to play piano for the Earl of the southern state." He turned quickly, walking toward his study, saying backwards, "And do try to mind the monks feelings. They are rather scared of that overgrown tabby."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:42 pm
Nadiva hopped back onto Koda.
"Yes father," she said as she watched him walk away and turn a corner. She smiled.
"You know what that means Koda," she said as she motioned for Koda to turn around and go back to their room.
Koda bounded back down the corridors and through the grand entry way, leaping up the stairs as if he was flying. He jumped over the last step and slid as he turned the corner. Nadiva was used to all of this, Koda got over excited sometimes, but she loved every minute of it. Koda turned the corner after almost sliding into the wall, regained his speed, and strided to their room. He slid to a neat stop in front of their door, and waited for Nadiva to open it.
She hopped off and opened the door for Koda as he ran inside and slid under her bed, but got stuck. Nadiva shut the door behind them, and laughed.
"You know your too big to fit under there," she said. He struggled, and finally got out and shook his fur. He sat down and watched Nadiva go under the bed. She made sure no one was watching, and took a key to a compartment on the underside of her bed. She took out a box, and locked the compartment back up. She got out from under the bed, and sat the box on top of her bed. Koda jumped up onto the bed, as it creaked under his massive weight and size. He laid down and watched Nadiva open the box.
"So how about a day out in the city," she asked him quietly. He licked the tip of her nose and almost sounded like he was purring. She giggled and grabbed his head, bigger than her's by three times at least, gently in her hands and put her forehead to his. She went back to the box, and took out two sets of clothes. A school uniform, and a pair of shorts and a well fitting tee shirt. She picked up the tee shirt and shorts, and went to her closet to change as she undid her dress and put on the pair of tennis shoes that were in the box. She put on the clothes, then her dress back over them, hiding the tennis shoes. She tied her hair up in a bow, and put her contacts in a little box, which she put in one of her pockets. Making sure she had some money with her, she put everything away, and left her room with Koda right behind her. Descretely they walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and left out the front door.
She hopped onto Koda, and he ran towards the front ammenities where they would have gone earlier.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 pm
Koda slowed to an eventual stop under one of the rammadas, out of sight from the tower guards. She took off her dress, leaving her looking like a normal girl with shorts and a tee shirt. She folded her dress, and stored it in a nook in a nearby tree, her regular hiding spot. She straightened her hair, made sure her bow was on, then put in the contacts, turning her eyes brown.
Using the cover of the trees, she let Koda get a drink.
"We'll get something to eat in the city," she told him. He nodded, and crouched for her to get on.
Heading towards the dense forest, he ran in the direction of the city.
"Alright, we should probably start heading back in a few hours, to be safe, but we have plenty of time," she said as they followed the path they used so many times before.
After a few minutes of running, they finally hit the outskirts of the city, and changed onto the main pathway, one not so secret.
Nadiva hopped off of Koda, and took out a thick, long leash. Koda growled a bit. "I know you don't like wearing this, but if you don't you can't come with me, and who knows how many people would try to hurt me without you," she teased. His eyes hardened as he let her put the leash around his giant neck. They walked through the main ways of the city, and entered the heart of it, as they began to explore, there was always something new to see in the city.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:10 pm
Cody looked at the ground, torn between helping Paradisity and fighting Idarkoth. "Well," he said finally, "I'm gonna stay and help you. I've decided."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff