Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:01 pm

[tee hee. i'm just wiating til the photos end up on facebook Oo]

"You live a thrilling life, don't you?" Drake joked with a sarcastic grin.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:07 pm

"It's calmed down quite a bit over the years," Koko replied calmly. Then she glanced over and smirked. "Perhaps had you stayed around back then you would have seen my wilder side...." She paused briefly to get a glimpse at his expression, smiled, and then turned to find what she needed to get. "I'll come find you when I'm done," she said.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:17 pm

Drake raised hsi eyebrows, intrigued and scurried after her.
"you're going to leave me hanging on that? Spill."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

"She was a raving sex-addict." Judith whispered to Drake loud enough for Koko to hear then winked at her and dragged Drake to the electronics. She still didn't know what was going on between them but it was getting kind of fun.

[I'm almost done with the new character profiles, by the way. Since it was a shared couple with a friend I needed her to draw up a bio for her half. Even though we both know the characters well enough to RP them we needed each other for the histories. xD]

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:32 pm

[Great biggrin ]

Drake burst out laughing and shook his head, laughing again.
"Oh god, that's great. It explains why she's such a prude now, eh?"
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Koko fought hard not to giggle, but then frowned at Judith's comment. She allowed several minutes to pass to allow Drake's curiousity to grow a bit more before sharing. "Well, for the first couple of years after my change the tribe had me fight off predators and intrudars during the night......then there was my brief time in illegal boxing matches to earn some quick cash......and then there was 60's where I had to go keep an eye on a few nieces at Woodstock-which wasn't fun being trapped inside a van during the day and then have to track them down in the night.....hippie clothes do not become me."

She was bothered that Judith dragged Drake off during the story-their loss at insight into her past.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

Drake grinned at teh story and was pulled off before he could make any lewd comments about arranging a boxing match between her and Judith. he made a salute to her and hurried off to electronics.
"What's on the shopping list?" he asked
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm

"I really don't know. I thought we were just browsing, maybe we can find something neat back there." Judith said and giggled, walking down the isle Koko had indicated.

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Koko went on her way towards the pet supplies and grabbed a couple of large bags of dog food. She paused a moment and watched the fish as they swam about without a care in the world. Then she proceeded to the gardening supplies where she passed a young teenage couple wondering about with their fingers intwined. They looked lost in their own little world as they passed.

There wasn't much in the gardening supplies that she needed-just a small bag of potting soil. She lingered down a few random aisle-one of which was filled with the clearance stuff. Nothing of interest there either.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:02 pm

"Ugh, this makes me feel so goddamned old" he complained, though was still obviously happy at their browsing. "I mean, at least you had TVs and radios and crap when you were born. Out of all 3 of us you shoudl be the most technologicaly savvy, in theory. When i was born toilets hadn't even been invented properly. we were still chukcing crap out of windows." He laughed.

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Judith paused to think about it.
".....You're right. I hadn't thought of that. The TVs out now are really nice though. Color television didn't exist yet until around the time I was turned. But I suppose I always had working plumbing in my life, I do have that."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:11 pm

Drake laughed.
"And your healthcare's not all that bad either, not that that's an issues as a vamp. though you did have that war, or was that before you were born?"

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:25 pm

"Nope, I did have that war. I was just hitting my teens as it ended. I never saw many soldiers anyway since we weren't in a coastal town or big port." She shrugged.
"The few that did come to Vegas looked very nice though." Judith smiled mischievously.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Koko moved on to the fabric department and looked through the discounted fabrics. There were several that caught her attention....two were a sheer type cloth-one was different shades of greens and browns with leaf patterns and the other was a mixture of purple hues. She decided to indulged a and get both. The green fabric she would be able to make a couple pillows from and the other there was enough to make a shawl for her new dress that she would probably never get to wear.

Once she finished in fabrics she slowly made her way towards electronics, but stopped in front of the baby section that was close by. Koko brushed her hand over one of the outfits meant for a little boy. Then she picked up one of the plush toys at the edge of the shelf and smiled at it although her eyes looked a bit sad.

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm

He returned the smile.
"Oh really? Is that what it takes - a man in uniform?" he teased. "Where can i get one?"
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games