Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Momo scratched the back of her head as he bowed "You don't need to do that, but your welcome...Please invite me to your future gigs next time" she said as she clapped her hands together in a happy motion. She turned to Hunter "Oh! I almost forgot about that, of course I would." she told him in a obvious tone since they were dating.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 pm
Marius catched the money, "That was some kind of rude... but thanks" he said, he heard Hunter said that to Momo, his smile faded, he forced himself to smile again.

"Yeah I will" Marus attached his guitar to his back, "Well, see you later Momo" he gave her a kiss in her cheek and tuned arround, "See you next Friday Hunter" he said, heading for the door...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:32 pm
Ren'ai looked after where Hunter disappeared, hissing as she got up and started walking back to her room. When she got inside, she slammed the door unconsciously, then began packing up her art stuff again. "Who cares... every girl wants a delinquent for a boyfriend anyway." She muttered half-heartedly, taking notice of the picture of a boy on her bed stand. She looked at the picture and smiled, remembering his voice in her head.
"C'mon... are you really that slow?" He would say so many times. "Stop that. It's not good for you. If you really do kill yourself, then I'll have no choice but to kill myself too." He had also said many times before.
"Oh Makoto... I can't believe that you, the one who stopped me from killing myself so long ago, would actually do it yourself before me." Ren'ai couldn't help but laugh humorlessly. "Akemi is okay, but there'll never be another. Ren'ai is just another hollow name. I'm keeping Reiba, the name you gave me." She muttered, smiling slightly as she said her old name over and over again in her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:58 pm
Momo smiled "See you later....eeek!" she blushed again as he kissed her on the cheek again. "T-That's the second time he did that..." she muttered as she touched the spot her eyes darted to where Hunter was..  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:09 pm
Marius reached his apartment door, he entered and closed it behind him, the place was dark and silent. "Man... looks like she has a boyfriend" he said, he entered the kitchen and opened his refrigerator, taking out a bottle of milk, he drank it, "Looks like even milk wont help me this time" he laughed...

He go to his bedroom, putting his guitar on a base that was in a corner and took off his clothes, entering his bed sheets, he curled up and looked to the palid moonlight, he closed his eyes, and relaxed...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Reiba pulled out her flute, then jumped up onto the balcony. When she pulled the mouthpiece to her lips, a beautiful song called Arioso came from it. She played it over and over, repeating the song several times before she finally stopped and decided to play something more contemporary. She then decided to play Sparkles by Floyd O'Harris.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:57 am
hunter sighed he didn't really care about the simple kiss on the cheek. he was to busy racking his brain. he liked Momo but he liked Reiba too. he kne whe couldn't go out with both of them but it was to hard for him to choose between the two. then he got an idea. "you know Momo you should go out with marius."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 am
cmsntn05
Head Master: and ur reason why?

*looks at ryoku an smiles then looks back at the head master* do mind if i ask u a question sir? wat is love to u?  

emopanda32412

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 am
Marius opened his eyes, he looked to the clock, it was 1:30 am, "Oh yikes, I cant sleep" he stand up and go to his kitchen, he put some milk into a cup and heated it up, then take out some chocolate...

"Mom always said that something warm could make me sleep faster" he smiled, "And I love milk" he laughed, as he began to make some hot chocolate...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:53 pm
as ur aware of this clan can't feel any emotions, but we still have lingering feelings attatched to our souls..... so we can feel emotion, but we don't know how to express it  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Marius sitted in his couch, drinking his chocolate, he looked to a photo that was on top of his fireplace, he smiled as he looked at it, he had finished his chocolate...

Marius stand up and returned to his bed, he covered himself with the sheets and closed his eyes, "Ok... lets sleep now", in half an hour, he already was sleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 pm
Momo looked at Hunter with a surprised look. I knew it... she thought to herself. She leaned against the table looking outside "Your saying that because you like Reiba right?" she asked as she looked right at him. How did I not see this happening to me...  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:13 pm
Marius eyes opened, he had sleeped but he was tired, "Ok... I must take a shower" he pick up some clothes and entered the bath, <I have to get her out of my mind> he started to wash his head...

When he finished, he put his clothes on and attached his acoustic guitar to his back, he exited his apparment and walked with no direction...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm
"He likes Ren'ai, not Reiba." Kaikon muttered, walking into the bar. "Don't mind me... Reiba said that she's pissed off and doesn't really care for you anymore." The boy muttered in Hunter's direction. "But seriously... changing her name was probably the worst thing you could have done, Akemi." Kaikon hissed.

"Calm down. Getting mad at him isn't going to do you any good." Reiba muttered, walking into the bar. "Let's go. You only agreed that we would stop by here for a drink, not to yell at other fellow students." Reiba sighed, hefting the grocery bags that were in her arms.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 pm
Momo smiled nervously "Ah...okay...sorry" she looked at the two as they came in "Well, Since he," she pointed to Kaikon "just confirmed it, you don't need to answer, I won't argue back if that's how you feel, so I'll be taking my leave." she bowed with a smile "Good night" she told them as she headed towards the exit in a very quick motion.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff