Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm
Kageko noticed Angeles and Leon move towards the back of the group and shifted her position slightly. She remained at the edge, but was on the left edge rather than the back edge. As she passed the gates, the girl pulled up her mask and edged her goggles further down her head. They weren't blocking her eyes yet, but they were closer to the eyes than before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 pm
Louis was walking first.
They all entered the inner court and the large heavy gates closed up behind them.
They all heard guards rushing to take their positions on the ramparts, arrows at the ready.
Emilia grunted. "That looks lovely!"

To their surprised though, the King was waiting for them in the middle of the court with four guards around him.
The werewolf wondered if he was trying to be courageous or if he was just foolish. She raised an eyebrow and sighed.

Louis stopped in front of the King and to the surprised of most, knowing what they knew, he bowed.
Emilia hesitated. What the hell?! she mentally hissed.

"Welcome Members of the Unit, Countess Valentine and Leon." said the King with emphasis.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Angeles' eyes narrowed as the king addressed her, but she also bowed at her waist to show respect, whether she felt it or not. Leon followed suit, his expression not changing the slightest bit as he stood straight once more. Angeles stood straight as well and kept her hard eyes on the king, wondering what he would do next. She kept her eyes around at the arrows pointed at them, it was feeling more like an execution than an announcement, but then again, wasn't that the case?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:11 pm
Kageko kept quiet as usual and remained in her position at the outskirts of the group. Her eyes scanned the area, taking into account the positions and what abilities she could sense of each and every soldier, even the ones she couldn't see, while listening to what was happening in the front.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm
Emilia had no respect for that man standing in front of them who was trying to destroy what they had protected for years, decades or even longer. She did not bow and she guessed that anyway that would not matter. Childish or not she did not care.

"So as you must all already know. The Unit is to be dismantled. This is the result of your failure at protecting the Queen." The King spoke loudly with no shame.

The werewolf wanted to spit at his face, midday or not, she knew she would reach him.
How did he dare speaking of the Queen like that?!

Louis tried to speak up.
"My Lord, we know of our limitations, but we are all dedicated in finding who did that -"
He was stopped by a movement of the King.
"You had your chance, vampire..." he hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:32 pm
Leon's eyes hardened and he took a step back, slowly.

"And what do Leon and I have to do with it, my lord," Angeles asked, the last two words coming out as sarcasm, her fingers twitching, ready to grab the deathwhisper and end his life now, but if she could prolong the time of peace for just a bit longer, she would. She recalled Louis' words, that civil war wouldbe inevitable, and her hand balled into a fist.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:37 pm
Kageko remained stationary as she listened to the king and the commander. She could sense the energies of several of the Unit members go up in what she could guess as anger or some similar emotion. By now, she had managed to locate every single guard and their body positions. From what she could guess, the archers would shoot at those closest to them first, relying on the others to take out the ones that were farther away. If she managed to stop the ones that were nearest to her and cause them to fire the arrows in the wrong direction, she and those around her would be able to escape a majority of the first volley of arrows. The only trouble with that was that the archers were already prepared to fire. She would need to watch the king closely and attack before he could complete his signal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:05 pm
"Dear Countess, you have been working for long with the Unit that you are part of the family." The King answered to the vampire with bright smile.

He turned a suddenly serious look towards Leon. "As for Leon, he was just finishing his mission. Thank you Leon. Go now, we'll contact you."

Emilia raised a surprised eyebrow at the King and turned to Leon. That ranger?! Working for the King?! Since the beginning?!
She felt her jaws clenching but calmed herself.
That King was all but deceit and lies! She could not trust him!

The human King stared at Leon.
"Oh I forgot. Pay him. That mission at the Blessed quarter was well done!" he applauded the ranger as a guard launched a gold coin bag at the archer.
"A little more time by themselves and they would have learned much more than just chatting with Dear Vincent!" he exclaimed.

Emilia's hand turned into a fist. So that was why he came?! It had nothing to do with an order from Louis!  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:16 pm
Leon's eyes narrowed as he bent to the bag and picked it up. the look of utter rage on in Angeles' eyes was enough to kill, but what he did next quelled the storm, if even slightly. Leon walked forward. He extended his arm forward and dropped the bag on the ground, causing the gold coins to scatter, "you are not fooling anyone here," he said in a deep voice, "I know where my loyalties lie, and it is not with you," he took a few steps back and stood beside Louis, "you can stop your charade here, disguising this meeting as a simple disbandment, while dozens of arrows are pointed at our hearts. I'm certain Angeles and I are here because we know too much, enough to even warrant your own death. We all know that we are here to die, and it is here I shall also die, besides those who are my comrades and friends."

He had given up his position in the back, but Angeles could cover that well enough, all he had to do was buy time, "and with my death, would also die a secret everyone, especially you, would find most valuable."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:22 pm
Kageko remained still and ready to toss the sleeping bombs she had hidden up her sleeve. Other than waiting, though, there was nothing for her to do at the moment.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:34 pm
The King laughed loudly.
"Leon, Leon...you did help me...and I always reward those who do... what a shame you should take it that way...I truly have no intention of killing you..." the King sighed.

Emilia was annoyed, she strangely was looking for a reason to be mad at Leon and that would have been perfect... She growled and looked at the coins and dropping a knee to the floor, she started picking them up. She was listening to Leon's speech. Comrades! Friends! Outside of Louis, she wondered who he was talking about! She only met him for the first time the day before!

Louis whispered at Leon. "You should have saved your life."

At Leon's last comment, the King laughed.
"So you do..."

Emilia stopped picking up the coins for a second and raised an eyebrow. What the hell was he talking about?!

The King snapped at his fingers and two guards brought a bloodied werewolf trying to get away.
"One of yours I believe..." said the King.
Emilia stood up in a clinging of coins staring at the wolf who was Charles. Obviously his escape had been a failure...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:40 pm
Leon looked over at the werewolf and his heart hardened, but he did not react. Angeles however, bore her fangs and her eyes turned red with anger, but it was an empty threat as the sun still bore down on them all.

Leon looked back at the king and said five simple words, "the queen would not approve," his hand moved from his cape and tossed it backwards. he ignored Louis' words, what sort of life would he have had if he had let his comrades die? Leon turned and walked over to the two who had the werewolf, noting that almost every arrow was now pointed at him. But he did not attack, simply took the werewolf from them and moved back towards the group where he could make sure the wolf was alive or dead.

Angeles' nails pierced through the palm of her hand again as Leon laid the werewolf on the ground and checked his pulse.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:50 pm
Kageko's eyes momentarily widened as she saw the werewolf. If it hadn't already been obvious to anyone what this meeting was about, then it certainly was obvious now. The girl calmed herself down, ensuring that she did not begin the attack. She would need to wait and react before the archers could.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 pm
Charles had a chuckle, blood trailing down from his mouth. Emilia and Louis walked to him, kneeing next to him.
The wolf was trying to speak but his words were incomprehensible gurgles. The only thing everyone could hear was "Sorry..." a word the wolf whispered his eyes in Louis's, then Charles had turned his face to Emilia, locking eyes with the female werewolf.

Taking the opportunity that they were somehow all sheltered and gathered, Louis spoke quickly. "They have no priority as to who to hit first. Most of them are young and inexperienced. We'll have to scatter across the court to throw them offbalance."

Emilia barely listened. Charles had a jerky movement and she stood back ********!" she said in her breath as she drew her sword.
Louis froze. "Emi-"
"Move." she barked at Leon and her silver blade sliced the air, cutting straight Charles's head which rolled down.
The female wolf cleaned her blade on her clothes and put her sword back in its sheath, then she grabbed the wolf's head by the hair.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:02 pm
Leon jumped out of the way, but stayed near Louis, muttering quickly, "don't scatter, stay in one area. I have a plan," he looked bac at Angeles who caught his eye and gave him a questioning glare. He was not sure why Emilia had done what she just did, but there had to be a reason, she wasn't insane. Instead he looked over to the king again and said, "well, now that your intent is out in the open, how about being a bit honest with us for once?"  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games