Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:23 am
User Image
Hope wanders into the tent, goat at her heel and stacks of notes in her arms. She notices her surroundings and has to stop to take in just how hard the teachers and elves worked to make the tent look like their commonrooms back at Hogwarts. Even the over-sized armchair that she favored was there. Her mouth slightly open in awe, her arms slacken a little and her notes fall; sketches, pictures, and notes of kelpies and kitsunes (including some rather childish drawings of a kitsune and a kelpie brawling) litter the floor. She kneels down to pick them up.

"Oh, shoot! I just organized those... Don't even think about it, Dilly!" Hope adds angrily as the goat edges closer to the fallen papers with a rather hungry look in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:42 pm
Happy to still have her favorite chair this far from "home" at Hogwarts Amanda makes herself comfortable. Hi Hope! Amanda says giggling as she watches Dilly try his best to eat Hopes papers.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:05 pm
Amanda skips merrily inside and flops onto her stomach on the floor. She opens her book on Kitsunes and begins to read her lesson.  
Hope Maxime Hagrid generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:11 am
Don't mind me.... just testing something for my class... I figured my fellow Puffies wouldn't mind.
heart

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:13 pm
Helllo Puffies my apologies if you don't see me in the common as often as i'd like unfortunately for the want to post i am a dedication college student but i am on and monitor things just i won't post as often, i hope i make sense and don't forget puffies rock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:22 am
So, if anyone hasn't already seen/participated in this. I wanted to point out that the items for rebuilding Edmund's shop are rather puffie-looking.
User Image
User Image

Just keep delivering items for the other shop keepers. But I suggest you count to ten or something between each delivery, or else they'll yell at you to wait a few seconds and refresh. sweatdrop Apparently I'm impatient...

Hope Maxime Hagrid

Friendly Enabler

6,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Amanda wanders in and flops into an armchair with a book. Cairo Stretches and curls up at her feet. Looking around Amanda realizes the place needs a little something....what could it be...she mutters to herself. Oh, yes! Of course. We must decorate for Christmas! Amanda jumps out of the chair. Cairo glances to see what the commotion is about but quickly curls back into his position at the foot of the armchair. Amanda begins running around decorating. Let's see...yes, the tree should go here. Hmmm, maybe a wreath there. Oh, much better! Amanda says with a smile as she curls back into the arm chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:09 pm
*Kenzie stands outside of the tent. Wow being sorted happened so quickly. She takes a deep breath. Hufflepuff. Wow, was not expecting that one.
Kenzie steps into the tent and looks about the common room. She notices that it is still decorated for Christmas, and smiles. "Either someone really enjoys Christmas or people haven't been here in a while."
She walks over to a rope bridge for the girls and climbs up, and finds a bed that seems empty next to a window, as usual her stuff is already there thanks to the house elves. I'm going to really miss them. I'll make sure to visit them often. She promises as she begins setting out books of various genera and authors on the window sill.

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:25 pm
Rabbit walked inside the HufflePuff tent ,'Woah its a ghost town in here and the chirstmas things are still on ,Note to self start cleaning this up' rabbit saw kenzie putting her books on the windows still "hello miss kenize i've brought you something to eat and if you need any help just ring me "Rabbit then walked out the tent Rabbit placed the cream puff on kenzies bed .  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:31 pm
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
Rabbit walked inside the HufflePuff tent ,'Woah its a ghost town in here and the chirstmas things are still on ,Note to self start cleaning this up' rabbit saw kenzie putting her books on the windows still "hello miss kenize i've brought you something to eat and if you need any help just ring me "Rabbit then walked out the tent Rabbit placed the cream puff on kenzies bed .

"Thank you rabbit" Kenzie smiled. A black cat jumped up on to her bed and sniffed at the cream puff. "Hey there Lilly," Kenzie scratched the cat behind the ears as she reached for the cream puffs with her other hand, and took a bite. "Mmmm, this is delicious."  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:34 pm
"Oh it was no problem young miss Rabbit just doing her job and thank you ,Do you wish for rabbit to help with the cleaning of your dorm ? "  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:49 pm
TheBlackCheshireCatsLover
"Oh it was no problem young miss Rabbit just doing her job and thank you ,Do you wish for rabbit to help with the cleaning of your dorm ? "

"That would be very nice of you, and I would enjoy the company.I just remembered that I needed to go get a wand, do you happen to know where Hailey is so I can remind her to stop by and get hers too?  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:01 pm
"No problem ,and hmmm last i saw of miss hailey she was in guess who in spinners end"Rabbit started to take off the mistletoe of the ceiling'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:16 pm
"Ok. Thank you." After Kenzie has the books straight, she slips her bag under her bed. Kenzie looks about the room and finds a closet filled with boxes and one labeled Christmas Deocroations!!!! She pulls out the box and begins taking ornaments from the tree and placing them in the box.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:20 pm
"How do you feel about your sorting ?" Rabbit said helping kenzie with the tree.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff