Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm
McCoy paused as he thought it over. "Not really-no," McCoy replied. "But despite how it may appear I do enjoy my work."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:19 pm
"This is you in a happy mood?" Zepatos laughed. "wow. I wouldn't like to see you mad."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:22 pm
McCoy couldn't suppress the laugh. "Frightening to imagine is it?"

Jinx's eyes shot open. She blinked several times as her vision focused.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:28 pm
Zepatos grinned back, flashing his fangs.
"horrifying."
he then glanced over as he heard Jinx stir.
"Morning."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm
Quote:
((Zwoatos-...I couldn't help but giggle when I read that.))

Jinx purred and crept towards them. She nudged at Zepatos hand-wanting to be petted again. "Didn't realize you were a cat person," McCoy commented.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm
[hides the evidence rolleyes lol that'll teach me for mashing my fists into the keyboard and not paying attention xd ]

"Apparent;y I am." he laughed and fussed her hair again. "though i can't decide if this is cute or incredibly inappropriate and creepy."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:52 pm
McCoy chuckled. "Well....after going over her biological data," he remarked. "She's actaully 23....in human years at least. After looking over files on previous rescues of her species though I think that makes her more of a teenager really."

"Just pray she's still too young to be in season though," he remarked thinking on the other info he read.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm
"oh Fate, I don't want to get raped bys a cat-person!" Zepatos whined, actually looking a little alarmed even if he was exaggerating.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:25 pm
McCoy nodded as he watched Jinx circle around Zepatos and then paused to watch the good doctor. "Yep....she'll probably have to be sedated," he commented. "Or locked up until the heat passes......when it happens anyway. Can't remember when the others that were found started, but they were older. She's younger and unpredictable....it could very well start the moment I leave."

He smiled. "I'm joking....that's highly unlikely but just be weary when she starts getting more friendly than usual."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm
Zepatos looked nervous.
"But she's always pretty darn friendly....and is it seriously that bad?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:32 pm
"Well-she probably sees you as a possible mate now...from what I read that was on file they get pretty frisky and playful before becoming aggressive....really aggressive if you put up resistance," McCoy replied. "I would call the guard if she starts trying to take your pants off. Lucky you......not really."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:38 pm
Zepatos leant forward and put his forehead on the glass.
"please tell me you're joking and you have some sort of sick, sick sense of humor."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm
"Wish I was kid," McCoy replied. "This mean you want her out of there now." He knew this was a serious matter but he could help but chuckle a little bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:48 pm
Zepatos sighed.
"Y'know normally id welcome the chance for something to jump me. liek thet kind of attention...but she's like an animal. it seems immoral somehow. That and i don't want to get scratched to pieces if i piss her off."
he looekd oevr to her
"but she seems all innocnet and harmless."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm
"The Enterprise... or Spock?

Who is your real bait... That is the question.

I'll leave you to think on that one Captain. I think you'd best get back to your ship. Won't be long till we are at the Graveyard.

Oh... and Captain. When we get there it should be the perfect opportunity for us to load your new torpedoes. They'll need transporting my shuttle. Transport will set them off"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games