Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:55 am
"do i truly annoy you that badly?" Drake sighed  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:58 am
"I was only teasing," Koko smiled as she snuggled up to him and rested her hand on his chest. "You entertain me greatly."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:08 pm
Drake smiled.
"i'm not your jester either" he teased  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:14 pm
Koko laughed. "I know that," she replied. "And besides-I already gave you that other title." She smiled and draped one bare leg over his.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:23 pm
Drake laughed and rested a hand other leg, stroking it gently.
"hmm."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm
"Hmm-what?" Koko smiled as she moved her hand up and tapped his chin softly before giving him a kiss.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:40 pm
"I can deal with the titles you give me." drake replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:45 pm
Koko chuckled softly. "That's good," she whispered as she proceeded to make-out with him, but it wouldn't go farther than that. She didn't think the 'other' bedroom activities would be proper behavior when they were guests.....it was their first night-day here...and she didn't want to be heard.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:51 pm
Drake joined in, groaning happily. But quieting down quickly. When he realised she wouldn't go further he relaxed and just enjoyed it for what it was  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm
Koko shifted slowly so that she could lean over him enough to deepen the kiss. Her fingers softly traced up his jaw line until they combed through his hair. Light moans and gasps periodically escaped her. She slowed down a bit then until she paused to take a proper breath. She smiled gasped his lips and then gave light kisses on his cheeks.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:07 pm
Drake smiled and returned the kisses before breaking off and leaning back with a 'phew' sound. he grinned and closed his eyes, pulling her in close.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:32 am
Koko cuddled up and nestled against him with a happy sigh. She rested her head on his shoulder like it was a pillow and twirled his hair loosely around her finger. "So-what would you like to do tomorrow night?" she asked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:50 am
"tomorrow?" he shrugged. "I don't know. Perhaps we should start finding a manner in which to occupy ourselves. Now that i'm not hunting anymore and you're not behind you're shop i think we'r eboth liable to go crazy." he chuckled. "and judith needs an occupation to keep ehr mind off patrick"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:02 am
"I filled my free time with useless skills and talents that often times I rarily use-remember?" Koko laughed and kissed him on the neck. "But you're right about Judith. I suppose if we can think of anything else there's always dog training to continue with."  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces