Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:58 pm
Oblen shrugs before saying "Can't a guy smirk?" keeping on the smirk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:06 pm
Mira shrugged slightly as she walked into the store "Yeah but I was just wondering what it was for."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm
Oblen shrugs again. "I don't know... just a smirk." He said glancing around the store as they walk in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:52 pm
Mira rolled her eyes and shook her head slightly "Okay mens clothin is over there, go pick out whatever you want and meet me here when your done."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 pm
Oblen nods before walking over to where she indicated. He looks around with an eyebrow raised. He walks up the line of clothing until stopping at an odd shirt... it had a crest on it... like one of the old witches were claimed to use. Around the star were flames that climbed up the shirt. He wanted to throw fire at the fire, but knew it would just get Mira mad at him for wrecking whatever this place was. He continues to walk and meets the blue jeans section. A lot of the blue jeans he thought as being pre-used, seeing they were cut up... but they were higher in price then nicer jeans. Was this place trying to rip him off here? He looks around a bit, as if trying to see the answer somewhere in the room... but he couldn't find it. He sighs before continuing again down the row of clothing. He comes across a plastic man wearing a tux and black shoes with black laces. He shrugs and sits down to take a look at the man that would never enjoy his nice suit, hoping he would at some point come to life and help him.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 pm
Mira looked up from the skirts she was checking out to see how Oblen was doing and raised and eyebrow when she saw him watching a maniquin What on earth....? She stood there and watched him for a few minutes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:18 pm
Oblen stands up realizing it wasn't going to move. He walks over and pokes it a few times before looking around again wondering what the hell is going on with it. He finally shrugs before beginning to take off it's clothing, because he thought they looked good.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:30 pm
Mira smiled slightly and shook her head before going back to checking out the skirt s and other clothin in the womens.Picking out a few outfits she wenmt up and waited by the casher for Oblen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm
Oblen took every artical of clothing from the man of platic before walking over to where Mira was and shrugs. "Got some stuff."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm
Mira burst into a fit of giggles "When I said clothing I mean like everday stuff.Not a tux." She shook her head slightly, still giggling.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:58 pm
He shakes his head. "You said to pick out something that I like. I like this. Looks nice."  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:03 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "Okay, but that's for special occasions like weddings or something like that.You need everyday clothes like jeans and tshirts."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 am
Oblen sighs before putting the tux on the table and walking back over. He quickly looks around before grabbing the shirt with a crest, then grabbing the 'pre-used' blue jeans... since he was wondering a bit of both. He then walks back over and sets them with the tux. "These look less classy."  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 am
Mira chuckled quietly and rolled her eyes "Okay then...." She picked up the clothing and walked up to the casher and waited in line.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:39 am
He wondered if he should join her... or just sit back and wait. He decided to go ahead and join her. He walks right next to her and asks in a whisper "What's with this?... We making some human train?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games