Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:23 pm
Resting against him Chione nodded, happy now that she was learning more about him. She noticed he said nothing of his mother, but didn't say a word about it, since she was afraid she might cross a line with that topic, too.

"So, anything else you want to do today?" She asked, looking up to him for suggestions.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:25 pm
Unknown to Chione, the true reason Bomani hadn't said anything about his mother was less dramatic: he hadn't had a need to mention her yet...he had been talking about warriors in his family. While his mother could fight, she was much more of a healer than a fighter.
"I can't think of anything." Bomani said truthfully. There wasn't too much time left to do anything big. "Anything you wish to do?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm
Chione shook her head closing her eyes and resting them. "Nothing, really." Opening them again she shifted a little on the bed to be more comfortable. "Just as long as I'm with you, I'm happy." Opening her eyes and looking up at him she brushed her fingers through his hair lazily.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:31 pm
Bomani smiled, closing his eyes while she played with his hair. "Then why don't we rest a little, and then I can give you your surprise?" he suggest in a soft tone.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:36 pm
"Sure." Chione replied, relaxing a bit with his arm around her. Her eyes scanned Bomani's room a little, just noticing how much smaller the room was compared to the one they had spent in the night before. That was expected, but then she couldn't really imagine living in such a small space. Still, she wouldn't mind that, either. Closing her eyes as well she sighed, taking in his scent as she lied next to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:38 pm
Bomani held her close, closing his eyes but making sure not to fall asleep. After a moment, a song he used to know from his tribe came to his mind, and he began to hum quietly to pass the time.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:42 pm
Hearing the song Chione snuggled against him, not only hearing his humming but feeling the vibrations as well. It didn't take long, but the princess fell asleep in spite of attempting to stay awake. As she drifted off to sleep her breathing became rhythmic, her face calm as the song dimmed in her ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:44 pm
Bomani looked down when he realized how slow her breathing had become, and laughed softly when he realized she was asleep. He continued to hum another tune, letting her sleep for now. She looked at ease, and he didn't want to break that. A little while later, as the sun started to go down, Bomani turned to look at Chione, and gently nudged her awake. "Chione, my love, wake up." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:48 pm
"Mmmmmmhh..." Chione whined, as usual. Despite the lack of sunlight she loved to sleep, and resisted attempts to bring her from the peaceful state she loved so much. After moving around a little it appeared she was about to enter sleep again, bringing her hand up to his chest as she did so.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 pm
"Oh no, you don't. Get up." Bomani said, laughing. He nudged her awake again. "I have a surprise for you, remember? I doubt you want to miss it." he said, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 pm
After a few minutes of soaking in his words Chione's eyes fluttered open, realizing where she was and that she was only supposed to be resting. "Bomani, I'm sorry." She apologized, bringing her hand up to rub her eyes. "I shouldn't have fallen asleep, I'm sorry." Now she felt bad that she had failed in remaining awake, and then wondered how long he had been lying with her on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:55 pm
Bomani laughed again. "Don't apologize." he said, kissing her on the cheek. "It's not something to be sorry for." he said, hugging her close for a moment then letting her go to slip out of the bed. He stood up and extended a hand toward her.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:57 pm
Sitting up on the bed Chione took his hand, stepping off and then straightening her gown. "By the way," She murmured, waking up, "why did you want to borrow a children's book from the library?"

((I have to go soon, another test tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:58 pm
Bomani sighed. "I..." he shrugged. "It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but...I can't read. I've been teaching myself, and it's slow going." he explained, leading her toward the door.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 pm
Chione only smiled, then gripped the hand that was holding hers slightly. "Bomani, don't be embarrassed." She said, following him. "It's actually admirable that you are teaching yourself." Before going into the hallway she moved forward and hugged him. "Should you need any help, let me know." She said softly, before parting away from him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games