Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Fantasy Dust room (rping area)
Demigod High (Accepting(need 1 more boy)/ OPEN!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:10 pm
Vale teleported the clothes off his body and lay down on his bed throwing the covers over his naked body, he wasn't that big of a guy, compared to most of the other kings he looked small by comparison. He jolted up suddenly and stood grabbing his pants and shirt and tossing them on he straightened himself out and made himself look as kingly as possible he finally slipped on his trademark coat. And sat in front of his desk. He stared into the vanity and touched the glass. A picture fades into view after abou a minute and a man sitting in the shadows where you can't really see him can now be seen. "Sorry for getting you at this late hour... But I have a favor to ask regarding Kirra."

((Hey Kirra play as your father.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:46 am
((Fits in with the scene New devide))

Riku shot up and appeared at the bottom of the cave, it was midnight and the full moon shined brightly down "Let this work... Do not betray me" Riku closed his eyes and started reciting in demon lauguage turning to where Alucard held his camara and smirking before stopping in a dark aura "I remember it all now... My master" He appeared in the armour used by Alucard's army holding a black longsword with a skeleton style and a black katana across his back, he wore a helmet used by his commander's and clicking his finger a needle of lightning ripped it apart exploding the camara on contact "I've got you" he turned up to the top seeing Alucard on the top.

Alucard clapped "You finally got it, my paladin"

Riku nodded "I've got it... Your the menace who killed my parents and made me your pupil through my hatred at everythign else... Now I have a good memory, a purpose..." Riku held his sword behind him drawing his katana too "Give me my power... My classmates" He flashed at him ready to swing

Armour: User Image
Symbol: User Image

((If this isn't allowed just say and I'll change it))  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 am
Raine woke up with a gasp, it felt like something dark was looming over her. Looking out the window, she saw the full moon but there was something dark despite the bright light. Hopping off the bed, she ran towards her window jumping out, right before she hit the ground, she let out her wings and flew towards the center of where she was feeling the dark pull. She looked around until she felt the heaviest feeling ever and it was at the cave where she and Riku had explored  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:42 am
Riku and Alucard were locked in a fight "I will stop your rain of destruction"

Alucard laughed "Your my pupil, I have armour too"

"Then bring it" His voice turned darker and he swung a busrst of dark energy out of his blade at Alucard and dashed back a ball forming around him

The ball rippled and disappeared Alucard wearing the same armour stood as a result with a cape and dashed at him

Riku span his katana and a dark whirlwind released out of the katana attacking Alucard dashign at him with his second blade  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:46 am
"Riku?" she breathed and landed in a tree, she felt pulses of dark energy, just barely able to see the fight happening between them "Don't you dare lose" she muttered as she watched intently  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:54 am
Riku threw him back and turned noticing a good presence in the area "Raine?"

Alucard slashed down at him and pushed him into the wall holding there with a shadow arms "So the famous two-timer arrives just on time" Alucard laughes and takes off his helmet "I am Alucard"

Riku looked to Raine and wondered his helmet coming off by itself "What are you doing here?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am
Rolling her eyes at Alucard's comment she looked at Riku "Dark presence woke me up" she said from the tree, she was standing on one of the branches "I wasn't expecting to find you and Alucard fighting though" she said and looked at Alucard coldly as she stood there, her white hair lifting slightly in the wind as her wings were pulled tightly to her body  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:09 am
Riku looked at her and smirked slightly a feather falling to the ground and he stood behin Raine hugging her "I'm sorry... I'll make sure to end this fast, I promise"

Alucard smriked slightly "She doesn't love you Riku"

Riku looked at Alucard "I know, but as long as she's happy I am... I just want you gone is all" He held his sword out and walked in between them he turned to Raine and smiled his helmet appearing "Please, if you want to watch just stay back... If you got hurt I don't think I could trust myself again"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:44 am
Raine looked at Alucard and smirked "No, I beg to differ. I do love Riku but in his own special way. Just as I love Vale, Riku is just as dear to me" she told him, not even worrying about the words coming from her mouth because her heart would always be reserved for Vale and vice versa but it didn't stop her from reaching out to another "Kick his a** Riku" she said and moved back  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:17 pm
Riku was gone and appeared at the bootom of the cave charging his sword "Already on it" He smirked and a huge pillar of black attacked Alucard

Alucard moved out of the way and laughed "That it?" He felt a asharp object in his body he grabbed down and felt a katana through his stomach

Riku stood behind him emotionless with his helmet off he looked and noticed black was coming out not blood "No!"

Alucard smirked before he turned into a black liquid which sunk into the ground his voice echoing "Well done... Your getting better"

Riku sheaved his swords and turned back to human form turning to Raine and landing on the floor walking towards the tree "Did you mean that?"  

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:47 pm
The figure raised his head when contact was established, but made no other movement other than that untill the name was mentioned. At that, he rose from his seat and seemingly floated closer to the hell water pool, which he used to comunicate with people outside the underworld. Now in the low light of the candles, his features could be made out. "It isn't often that I'm disturbed over issues that take place in the world of the living young king." Bandorath said, his voice icy and cold. "This better be good."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm
((If needed, this is what Kirra's father looks like....

User Image))  

Angel Zetsumei
Crew

AriKan

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:06 pm
Raine closed her eyes as she smiled at him "Of course I did, I meant every word" she said before floating off the tree and landing in front of him, putting her hand on his shoulder "You did well, I just wish Alucard had actually died."  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm
((i don't wanna read, what just happened in the upper posts?))
Nights just sat there in the tree.  

Nights of Nyx

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:11 pm
Riku nodded and looked down "Thank you..." He tried to think of how to talk to her but couldn't and just stood there  
Fantasy Dust room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games