Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang looked at her curiously, she was hungry, but sh took small bites "no need to use table manners, i know you're hungrier than that...feel free to indulge" he laughed " relax you're alone among friends"
racy blushed, looking up and hesitating, but she pointed something out in a tree. "hey! whats that? i looks like a squirrel..but its too big. a...bunny? no. what is that?" she said, loking into a tree behind fang.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:49 pm
Yume looked at the two and smiled. She rested her chin in one of her hands and took another bite out of her chocolate bar, "Maybe its a cat!!" Yume said excitedly.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:34 am
" I dunno, looks kinda big, maybe a racoon? we have food littered all over the place, so you never know  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 am
Yume nodded in response, "Maybe. But isn't this world filled with monsters?" she questioned as she finished off her chocolate bar and made her way closer to the tree.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

X-Mistress2Death-X

OG Shapeshifter

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:27 pm
Picture-User Image
Name- Claire Firestorm
Age- 15
Race- Neko
Powers- invisablety, Magic (spells and elmants), can change the weather.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:12 pm
while they wernt looking, she stuffs the whole steak in her mouth, nd swallows it without chewing. she almost choked for a quick second, but gets it down her throat. she takesa deep breath after that and sighs. "nah, it was just an overgrown chipmunk." then she giggles to herself, feeling a bit funny and her wipes her mouth with her sleeve to hide any extra evidence.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm
Fang turned around after hearing he reply he stared wide-eyed at her plate "wow... where'd the steak go?" he fell back laughing "well then...that was fast"he stood up and grabbed his bag, then used it as a pillow, he yawned and decided to sleep instead, he lay there staring at the sky, some reason he couldn't fall asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:31 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang turned around after hearing he reply he stared wide-eyed at her plate "wow... where'd the steak go?" he fell back laughing "well then...that was fast"he stood up and grabbed his bag, then used it as a pillow, he yawned and decided to sleep instead, he lay there staring at the sky, some reason he couldn't fall asleep
racy smiled, and quietly laughed to herself. she got up, feeling a bit more enrgetic and less weak. she saw fang and turned away to smile. "ima go...look for...stuff." she said, before disapearing intot he woods.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:55 pm
Fang lay there, trying to fall asleep, he was really tired and needed rest, but he couldn't, so he sat up restless and dug through his bag for a knife and started to carve an apple, in the process he cut his finger and bled, reminding him of his vamprism, he didn't have any blood since the vampire hunter incident he stood up and looked for something to bite  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:01 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang lay there, trying to fall asleep, he was really tired and needed rest, but he couldn't, so he sat up restless and dug through his bag for a knife and started to carve an apple, in the process he cut his finger and bled, reminding him of his vamprism, he didn't have any blood since the vampire hunter incident he stood up and looked for something to bite
racy stopped and screamed in pain, being attacked by some horrid creatures that sliced at her back. she fell to her hands and knees, trying to get up. she felt blood oozing through her clothes, and tried to ignor the pain knowing that she could possibly be killed in a matter of seconds if she didnt get up.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm
Fang gasped when he heard Racy's screams, the blood would have to wait, Racy was in danger, and he couldn't let that happen.He ran to Racy and stood in front of her, in the way of the monster, he stabbed it and flipped it then stood next to Racy, cautious if it was still alive. " dont die Racy, please stay with me! you have to!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:24 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang gasped when he heard Racy's screams, the blood would have to wait, Racy was in danger, and he couldn't let that happen.He ran to Racy and stood in front of her, in the way of the monster, he stabbed it and flipped it then stood next to Racy, cautious if it was still alive. " dont die Racy, please stay with me! you have to!"
she growled at the pain and at fang. the pain was getting to her, so she had to let it out in screams. "shut up and stop worrying about me! im not gonna die! i wont let it happen. please, take care of yourself. if you die, then ill die anyways. i cant live without you, so go!" she said, feeling a monster comming at them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Fang growled as the monster came, and he hit the side of its head with the hilt of his blade " Racy, i can't live without you!" he picked her up and ran out of the woods  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:07 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang growled as the monster came, and he hit the side of its head with the hilt of his blade " Racy, i can't live without you!" he picked her up and ran out of the woods
racy growled from under she breath. "dammit fang, i just said that." she was getting frustrated with her pain and fang wasnt listening to her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm
Fang charged and elbowed the monster in the gut when it came and stabbed its leg " Racy, i'm not going to leave you here. We both know we can't live without each other, so i'm not leaving you" he charged at the monster then threw it to the ground  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games