Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Nick was about to launch when the ship rocked as it was hit by enemy fire. "s**t! John! We've been hit. We gotta shake em' off before we can leave. I can't launch with them all over us."

"My suit's flight gear hasn't been delivered yet. I had to be flown here." Cole now felt utterly useless.

"Nick, may I use your suit? I don't have one yet." Chris was up at the cockpit. "Someone has to pilot the ship while we keep the enemies off us."

Nick thought for a moment. "Okay. Just don't do anything rash." Nick tossed his authentication code to him.

Chris caught the code and went for the elevator. "Okay, John, Marie i guess we're the lucky ones."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:38 pm
The voice of Duré fell silent as Demyan set about his work. The High Priest and Minister of Final Atonement had other things to occupy his now-infinite time.

John nodded his agreement and launched immediately in the MO7. He activated a program he had written with the help of Adalwulf and Nick, which allowed him to remotely monitor power outputs and internal activity, as well as pilot vitals of any one suit within range. He locked onto Nick's mobile suit now as they left the safety of the colony. Marie stayed behind to help with repairs, but was quite ready to join the fight if necessary. John contacted Chris.
"I've got my eye on you. No offense intended, but you understand we must keep certain...risks...to a minimum."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 am
"Oh yes, I understand. But you must realize if I wished to kill you I could have taken one of these suits by now and blown your core. Just saying." Chris launched and seemed to wobble a bit. "Hmm, been too long since I flew in one of these. Give me a minute." Chris went to and fro learning how to fly again and quickly his movements increased in speed. Then he began to maneuver as if he had been doing it the whole time. "Okay, let's do this."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:44 am
John raised an eyebrow.
"That's definitely not helping you case, you know. And besides...this isn't a Gundam. The inner-workings of this unit are a closely guarded family secret. On top of that, you don't know me, so I'll tell you a little bit about myself. I've been at this for years. I know all the ups and downs of all OZ, Backdraft, and Atonement mobile weapons, and I assure you, you wouldn't get anything past me."  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm
((I forgot, wasn't Kamon's gundam in repairs, or is it not?))

Adalwulf made his way to the ship's cockpit, intent on doing a damage report on the hit that it had taken. As he entered the security systems, it didn't take long for him to confirm that there wasn't any cause for alarm. Yet.

Demyan had never ordered the Harbingers around so brashly, but annoyance at how things were working out tended to show in the man. They understood, and realized that their leader's temper never lasted too long, as they'd found out through the months of practice battles before. While they went about the task he'd assigned them, he opened a broadcast all around the ship. He said it simple enough: Duré was dead, and he was in charge. He also included a few tidbits at how the "higher authorities" had become displeased with their leader and that his death was meant to be. Not that he believed it himself, but it did help a bit to spread rumors when one got into power.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:15 pm
Chris shrugged. "Eh, at least I was honest with you. My brain thinks of the weirdest plans sometimes. It's not like I would have gone through with it in the first place. Just a passing thought." Chris took out the suits solid sword and flew towards the enemies. "Okay, here we go." He spun and slashed at the first suit with the sword.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:58 pm
"Nick," Adalwulf said without looking up, accessing the small base's defenses from his laptop. "How long do you think it will take to leave?"

The suit targeted by Chris turned to face him, simultaneously taking one hand off it's basic issue light beam rifle to take out the saber, blocking the intended blow. "How long until they get here?" The pilot called to it's companion over the radio. "Not too long." She replied, concentrating her machine gun's fire on the base turrets she figured would be locking onto them at any moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:21 pm
"We're grounded until we get those suits out of the picture." Nick tossed a key to Adal. "Go and do a manual over ride of the docking procedures, that will shorten the time and we can go as the others keep the church busy."

Chris did a flip over the top of the suit as it blocked him and he twisted in the air and made another slash while taking out his own beam saber and slashing with that, making a twister of blades.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 pm
John followed Chris closely, and soared over the man's borrowed mobile suit, his own blades flashing. He charged his beam cannons, in case Chris's target blocked the next saber attack. He would fire at point blank, and give Chris some room to finish the enemy suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:01 pm
"Ja." Adalwulf caught the key with two hands and gently moved his laptop to his seat as he stood up. "It won't take long." He went out of the cockpit and made his way through the corridors.

The scout, nicknamed X-1, was already moving while Chris soared above. He flew backwards from the sabers, firing at him with it's rifle. It's partner brought her own gun to the battle, deciding to ignore the base, and fired one of her small shoulder cannons at the MO to gain it's attention.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:07 pm
John abandoned his charge to dodge the shot. A solid projectile of that size at that range would not do wonders for the armor of his mobile suit.
"Oh, so you've come to play, too?" he mumbled. "Then let's have some fun!" With that, John had changed targets, deciding that it was better to spread out and watch all sides of the assault than to concentrate on one enemy and leave their backsides vulnerable. He stabbed precisely at the second enemy, leaving the other to Chris.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:46 am
Chris' head was buzzing with stratagem and plans. There was an abundance of small asteroids around them, his suit was faster by 3/4% then his enemies suit, the reaction time of the enemy was down by 2/6% when distracted, and his solid blade was sturdy enough to blast through tough rock. All of this thought in a few seconds he waited for an asteroid to pass and he kicked it forward towards the enemy suit at a fast speed. When it wasn't far from the enemy Chris busted through it with his solid blade and stabbed out from behind the asteroid and it's debris.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 pm
X-1 batted away a chunk of the rock before sweeping his saber at Chris's. However his suit's left arm, holding the rifle, was hit instead of the torso, weakening the limb. He jetted to the side in an attempt to get out of the floating dust.

The other scout, fighting John, saw the small bit of rock flying nearby. At the right moment, she parried the stab from her enemy, then spun around to kick the asteroid chunk at him while firing with her gun.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:48 pm
Chris put away his beam saber and began to drag along an even bigger asteroid as he chased the enemy suit. "No use running either." Chris released the asteroid after building up enough speed. He speed up, catching the enemy and getting in front of it. He pointed with his suit behind the enemy. The asteroid was speeding towards him.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm
John fired his verniers hard to escape the chunk of rock, and twist away from a second assault if one was indeed coming. Satisfied that he'd given himself enough room, he dashed for the Church scout, attempting a shoulder ram.

"Demyan! Demyan! What are you doing, my wayward child?" rang out the voice of Duré.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff