Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Dante made his way to the Slytherin table. His expression was flat and his eyes partially glazed over with deep thought. He barely made a sound as he settled into a spot that wasn't too crowded. As he waited for Charon to arrive he sunk into his thoughts even deeper.

This was to be the worst dinner that he'd ever have at Hogwarts. After this he would be alone next year. Not entirely of course considering he still had Charon with him. But Xenos would not be here. There would be no reprieve from his daily activities to meet the white haired Ravenclaw in their secret place. There would be no late night "study" sessions, they hadn't even had a chance for a good date. The slytherin let out a long sigh. At least he'd be with him during the break between. He wanted that time to be the best it could. Maybe the memories could get him through the long lonely year at school.

To chase the depression away he switched his mind to other thoughts. Recently he had been planning what he would be doing when he got out. Much of it included methods that were anything but legal. But his intentions were pure. In his eyes at least. Yet these plans he had not spoke of to Charon or Xenos. Something he planned to do over break. Hopefully they would not take it badly. Even if they did though he would not stop his plans. He loved his friend and his love but he would not even let them get in his way.

Slowly he turned on the bench to glance at the Ravenclaw table. It seemed that even Xenos was not there yet. His brow wrinkled with worry and he turned back forward. His arms lay on the table with his fingers lightly entwined. His eyes watching nothing as he sank back into his thoughts.

(( still hectic but Im trying to post something))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:28 am
Quietly flowing
White
Dried clouds pass by

The ash-coloured me
Just watched their vanishing
Intently

A world of d a r k n e s s . . .

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt
Slytherin Sixth Year

Cosette entered the Great Hall slowly, loathing every step. She glanced back toward the door repeatedly as she moved, as if checking that her escape route was clear. Clutching a doll tightly in her arms, she made her way to the Slytherin table, wishing that she didn't have to be there. The noise, the people, the liveliness...she hated it.

Looking for a place to sit, she caught sight of Dante. Hesitantly, she walked over to a seat opposite him, and asked, "May I sit with you?"

((Hi~!))

Encircling my heart... calm.

I sit watching you... Charon.

And I can't help but think... it's rather pretty in here.

A world of s i l e n c e . . .

Onto the castle of sand that I built
From gathering the stars
My tiny prayer

Falls
Waves that lay in waiting
Sweep you off your feet

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante glanced up at the girl who had so rudely insulted him earlier in the year. He still saw her as one of his closest friends yet his stubbornness and pride kept him from revealing his true feelings. Those green emeralds stared at the girl with an intense look. The time that passed between them felt like hours when it had only been a few minutes.

It seemed she was sad, even scared. He blamed having a sister for his next action. The intense gaze softened a bit and he looked away. "You may sit where ever you wish Cosette" he answered in an elegant tone. Perhaps if he held out long enough he would be able to get an apology from her. That and this was a good distraction.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:00 pm
Quietly flowing
White
Dried clouds pass by

The ash-coloured me
Intently

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt
Slytherin Sixth Year

Cosette nodded her thanks, and sat. Staring at the plate in front of her, she began fiddling with her right sleeve again. Peeking up at him nervously through her bangs, he seemed annoyed... Should she ask what was bothering him? She weighed the two options for a while; it might be polite to do so, but it might annoy him further... at last, almost timidly, she spoke up. "Is something bothering you, Dante?" Perhaps she shouldn't have spoken...she'd hardly had anything to do with her formerly close friend this year. He might not want to speak with her--she wouldn't. Oh well, too late...

Encircling my heart... nervousness.

I sit watching you... Dante.

And I can't help but think... why on earth did I say anything??

From gathering the stars
My tiny prayer

Falls
Sweep you off your feet

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Dante looked forward into space as he thought. It wasn't long till he turned to look at Cosette. "I suppose I am still bothered by the fact you had not wanted to tell Charon and I about what happened." he said, his voice flat yet not emotionless. The harsh anger in his eyes had faded and all that was left was an unreadable emotion. "I still see you as one of my dearest friends Cosette. It is because of this that I felt so hurt by your secret" he continued.

After he spoke he kept his eyes locked on her. His eyes watched as she fiddled with her sleeve then moved back up to her eyes as he awaited her response.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:33 pm
Quietly flowing
White
Dried clouds pass by

The ash-coloured me
Intently

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt
Slytherin Sixth Year

Cosette visibly paled at Dante's reply. "What do you mean?" she asked him in a quavering voice, ice blue eyes wide with false innocence and fear. "I told you both about--about what happened to Io." Her fidgeting increased, her fingernails now deep in the skin of her right hand. "If I somehow offended you, I'm sorry...please forgive me." He didn't know, did he? Surely not, oh, if he did, no wonder he was angry! Her gaze fell down to her plate once more as she tried desperately to calm down. Or perhaps...

She pushed all of her panic to the thought of what had happened to Io, and let the tears come to her eyes. She sniffed, shaking her head as if to banish the tears. "Sorry. That was rude of me..." She brushed the tears from her eyes, though they were clearly still watery, and sniffed again. Forcing a smile on her face, she added, "After all, tonight is a happy night, isn't it? Last night of the year!" Still, her smile was wobbly.

From gathering the stars
My tiny prayer

Falls
Sweep you off your feet

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Drake pouted into a his fire whiskey. He didn't want the small group he had become friends with to disapper. But to his dislike the team, and sort of family he had become fimiliar with was about to disolve.

Between losing Mirala and Cass, the quidditch team would take a big hit.

His frown grew. "H'pe next 'ears team cap'n is up for a challenge." he shook his head and threw back the acohol.

His ring went white a unusual color of the small boy. He shivered a bit and looked over to the seventh years. "Congrads." he muttered under his breath as he nursed another fire whiskey.

User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:54 am
User Image
User Image

Dante stared directly into the girl's eyes. The emotions he was feeling was a mix of anger and a fight to forgive. Dante never forgave easily, especially with those he felt had betrayed him. Now, Cosette hadn't really betrayed him, but he felt as though he had been stabbed in the back a bit by her withheld secret. Even now she wasn't giving him the whole truth. He had told her one of his most darkest secrets and yet she wont give hers. It hurt.

He sighed and looked away."You didn't tell me much Cosette. But no matter. I suppose I can't force it from you" he said with a dark twinge two the word force. Oh yes, he could easily force it from her. But he wouldn't do that to her. She was like another sister to him. Just like Charon is like a brother. "And yes you offended me greatly. I thought you trusted me like I so foolishly trusted you.As you well know, I do not trust others so easily as I have with you and Charon. So you can understand my hurt" he said looking at her with his regal eyes. No more anger lay in them. Instead they seemed to burn with a low flame. A flame that if fanned would cause immeasurable damage. For now, it was only warm coals.

After a long moment of awkward silence he offered a polite smile and gracefully accepted the topic change. "Yes for many it is a happy night, but not so much for me. I do after all have someone who is dear to me who will not be here next year" he said with a faint blush as he glanced at the Ravenclaw table looking for that splash of white. "Yet other than that it does feel exciting. Can you believe that next year will be our last?" he said lifting up his glass and taking a sip.

User Image

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:11 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Annabelle had shuffled into the Great Hall in quite disarray; she had spent the majority of the morning and afternoon searching high and low for the one girl she had known since the first day of school. She hadn’t ever imagined getting as close to one girl as quickly as she had, but she had come to find Hildegard as a close friend, and had hoped to invite her over for the summer. She had begun to think that Hildy had been expelled, or worse, sent to be home-schooled. But not a single professor had been able to provide a single answer, each one different from the last, and the deputy headmaster was busier and busier, and it only made her nervous.

But, finally, after admitting defeat, Annabelle had retreated and now found herself submerged in a sea of green seemingly less than pleased. She picked at her found, pushed peas and potatoes to one end and then the next as she glanced around to note the upperclassmen in congratulations. She was supposed to be in the dungeons now, Tay had warned her, but she didn’t care, by the end of the night, she’ll be gone. She had no intentions of situating herself any closer to the forces at work in the background, the less she knew, the better, and after some time, Tay, too, agreed it would be best. Besides, he had affairs waiting for her in the Great Hall. She only hoped there would be nothing to report.

So, here she sat, in contemplation of herself and her friends…

She still has the matter of Halvine to solve, after all.

Desires: Home
Troubles: Hildy

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image

Cassius Barrington

Seventh YearPrefectChaserSlytherin

"Thanks Drake, it's been a pleasure," he said to the Second Year. He had saved Cass from getting hit with quite a few bludgers over the years. Not that there had been very many years.

Sitting there, practically alone, he sat watching his girlfriend. She appeared to be watching him as well. He sighed. "Why not now? he thought to himself, as he felt the butterflies form. Forever was upon him as he got up and left.

Out of Court ---->Exit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:16 pm
Quietly flowing
White
Dried clouds pass by

The ash-coloured me
Intently

User Image
Cosette Aurelie Prewitt
Slytherin Sixth Year

Cosette flinched, eyes widening even further, as Dante spoke. Her left hand gripped her right even tighter, drawing blood now. Staring at her plate, she gulped. "I-I do--I-I--" Should she tell him? She didn't want to lose her friend, but if she told him, he'd leave anyway... She rested her chin on the doll's head, nervousness growing. "I'm sorry if I hurt you," she said at last, very quietly. "I-I didn't tell Charon anything, there was nothing to say. The Healer told me to go outside, and Charon suggested a walk in the Forbidden forest. We were just talking, I wasn't telling any secrets. Whether or not you believe me is your own choice, but I am sorry if my actions caused any misunderstanding." Well, now it was up to him. He could leave or not.

She accepted the change of subject eagerly. Ordinarily, she wouldn't have asked, but she so wished to stay away from dangerous topics that she queried, "Who is that?" She gave a strained smile at his second comment. "It is rather hard to believe. It seems only yesterday we were being sorted. I remember at the first banquet, a friend of Daemon's sent some sort of explosion at us, and got ash all over my doll...of Io..." her smile flickered, but she forced it to stay. "I never did get back at him for that."

((I know it's not very good, but the year is ending...))

From gathering the stars
My tiny prayer

Falls
Sweep you off your feet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:17 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
Roi Antiguo
The King of Old

Roi was one of the last people to enter, the others were Trinity, and Zane. He quickly moved Tay's body to the Slytherin table and sat the boys short body down on one of the stools at the table. He smiled as Trinity joined him and stared as Lucas and Logan entered the chamber, fresh meat awaited the demon, and he was going to enjoy his REAL feast.

When the Lucas boy was called he started to act weird and when he started to speak strangely Roi stood Tay's body up quickly and stared at the boy. This was the first time he had ever felt fear, real fear, as he realized one person in which this boy was talking about. It scared him, this boy was talking about the man he works for... Roi stared, with a scared look on his face even after the boy had returned to normal. He didn't care if Trinity saw the fear, all he cared about is, what was that boy?

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: Scared...
╚══════════════╝

William Dante Nott the Third

User Image User Image User Image
..even heroes know when to be scared.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Second year, Slytherin
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

She glided in like mist, the near intangible heel of her mary jane shoes floated over the floorboards without even a lulling sigh or whisper as she carried herself through towards the Slytherin table and sat, feeling as ethereal as the house ghosts that passed her by. Her posture was perfect and strict, head held high with those glittering misted green gems soaking in all she could with a demure passion and pose. Glossy pink lips pursed together as she waited, waited for someone to approach her, or someone to catch her eye. She resisted every nerve and urge to dance her gaze across the Gryffindor table in search for Halvine; she knew she would never find him.

Her eyes veered to meet the first years as they approached, each as fearful as the last, until one boy in particular took the stead and nearly fell over. Her gaze focused in on him, ears struggling to listen as she inched closer and closer towards the front until she was nearly out of her seat.

And then just like that, those haunting words had disappeared with an awkward shock until the hat was placed upon his head and the next student filled the seat.

Still, she couldn’t shake the feeling that something deeper was stirring.

Desires: Companionship
Troubles: Curiosity

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image

Trinity remained completely silent during the journey to the castle after the subtle look from Roi. The demon inside Tay seemed to be enjoying himself and she loathed that fact. She sat next her Lord and glanced around the Great Hall only half listening to the sorting then suddenly something happened. The entire feeling of the hall change. One of the twins (she wasn't sure who to her they might of well had been the same person) began speaking. Whatever it was barely made sense to her but she knew by the look on Tay's face that whatever it was it was about the demon inside the body. Quickly the body of her Master stood and a look of fear shone in his eyes. It was something Trinity had never seen and in a way she almost enjoyed but did not let it show on her face. Instead stood up next to him and gave a look of something almost resembling concern. "Tay?" She asked quietly.

ooc; outfit in last icon.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

TRINITY WOOD
xxxxxxxxxxSecond Year Slytherin

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

So far away from knowing where I am going
I am trying hard to find out who I am

They all say that I don't know what I am doing
I say they don't hardly understand

Why can't they remember
What I'll never forget

How these dreams can come undone
When you're young

The youngest Prince had not been surprised when the Sorting Hat had commented on many things he himself already knew about. Really was there anything wrong with taking pride in one's family? Demos didn't think so call him strange. There were few Prince's who weren't an alumni of Slytherin house and he was glad to follow in his parents footsteps. Walking calmly to the table he noted with regret that Dante was still not there. This was just getting harder and more annoying all at once. Regardless he refused to let his disappointment ruin his first meeting with his new housemates. There were potential friends and enemies at this table, question was who was who?

"Good evening. My name is Demos Prince, it is a pleasure to be here." Demos said calmly with a light smile on his face. Taking an open seat he glanced at those around him. One boy seemed rather agitated as a dark haired girl tried to talk to him. A blonde girl looked a bit surprised but then again after here what the other boy said up in front of the school he couldn't blame her. That was an interesting start of the year. Hopefully it didn't signify a bad year. "I get the feeling 'something weird is going on' really is the motto of this school. Does that kind of thing normally happen here?" He asked as he settled into his seat. His dark eyes slowly took in each face and tried to commit it to memory. Though he had no names yet it hopefully wouldn't be long till he had them

Idly the young boy played with a white feather that he had picked up on his was into the castle. He found it strange and beautiful not to mention a very good quality. Maybe he'd use it to write with...then again it might ruin it. Sighing lightly he listened as no new Slytherins had been called. Looked like for now Demos was the only new first year. Silently he wondered who else would get to be in this house. He never got to finish his conversation with the Alverin girl...oh well no use helping that one. Quietly he waited for answers and his family not entirely sure how this night would go.

On the crafting table: My new housemates
The projects in my mind: Where are they?
Whirls and clicks: Curious

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games