Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:35 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

He didn't care that his book had fallen open, didn't care that the fire was burning, didn't care about anything except the girl that he had in his arms, whose lips were locked with his. When he felt her press her lips back against his, it was like a shock through his body. Emboldened by her response, Will pulled his lips back and kissed her again, a warmth spreading through his body. He had been too busy over the summer to miss Indala, and then on the train, with his bumping into Aravis, he's had her on his mind. Now, Aravis accompanied all his thoughts. He realized his eyes were closed and opened them to look at the beautiful girl he was now holding and kissing.

Out Of Character: ...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:00 pm

User Image
User Image

Tyler pushed open the door to the Boy's Dorms to the Common room and paused as he saw the scene within.
"Oh. Ummm. Sorry" he said, "I'll just uhh leave you two alone" he said turning away.

And through the darkest hours I shall be your shining light

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Fourth YearGryffindorDreamer

Aravis allowed herself to become lost in the moment. She had never been in love before. At least, not this kind of love. Sure, she was in love with Sadie, but she was an owl. Humans couldn't do this to owls. The girl didn't even care that Tyler, one of the boys in Will's year had walked in on them. She'd only seen him out of the corner of her eye when it was open. Will had become her entire line of vision in that one moment.

Pulling herself away a brief moment, she smiled, looking Will in his blue eyes. "Well that was quite unexpected," Aravis remarked, her voice reflecting her current state of mind. The butterflies may have been speaking now.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
Even if it's just a dream
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:43 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will saw Tyler appear out of the corner of his eye, and heard him speak from the distance, but didn't register the words he was saying. All that he was registering was Aravis in his arms. Tyler was already gone by the time their lips finally parted. He felt light headed and dizzy, from the pounding of his heart. She was looking at him, her blue eyes searching him. His blue eyes smiled back at hers, and he responded, "Actually, it's been on my mind all week." Still holding her in his lap, he reached down and grabbed his book. "See?" he asked, and flipped through several pages from his recent lessons. Each had a sketch of her in semi completed states, finally settling on the one he was doing of her moments ago.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:48 pm

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Aravis was amazed at all the drawings. They were all of her. She had to wonder if all of this had stemmed from their encounter on the train, or if it had come from sometime much further in the past. Either way, she admired Will for them. "These are amazing," the girl managed to say. She had been feeling alomost a bit speechless as she looked at the one she had caught him working on.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:55 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Smiling, he watched her as she admired the drawings he'd been doing of her. He drew her chin up for another kiss, then glanced towards the boy's dormitory, where Tyler had emerged from earlier. "You wanna go somewhere a little more... I dunno, private? I used to spend a lot of time in the Owlery. It's nice and quiet up there."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:00 pm

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

The second kiss didn't come as a surprise to Aravis, however it wouldn't ever compare to the first one. Aravis sat up as Will glanced toward where Tyler had come from earlier. "Okay," she replied.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:11 pm

User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Fifth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

His head was still light and his heart still pounding from the kiss, but he managed to find the strength to not only stand, but help Aravis up as well. He held out his hand for hers as he walked towards the portal out of the Gryffindor Common room. "Ladies first," he said politely.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:12 pm

User Image

Aravis Rosentha

Aravis stood up with Will's help. She didn't have a choice, since she was on his lap. Not that she really minded. She took his hand as they walked to the portal. "Thank you," she said as she continued on.

I am a dreamer
Take me higher

Open the sky up
Start a fire

I believe

{If you wanna go post in the Owlery, go ahead.}
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm

{Post incoming. Sorry it took so long.... >.<}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

User Image
User Image

Head Girl

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Levana moved up to the large painting on the wall. She smiled when the fat woman looked down at her with her same sweet smile before she yelled out "Pass WORD" putting particular emphasis on the word. After recovering from the earshattering pitch she smiled back and simply stated " Pro tua somnium" The woman nodded with a smile and the painting swung open. Levana turned to her group,"Alright everyone, go on in and Welcome to the Gryffindor common room" she said then moving inside.

She placed herself near the fire place to make sure everyone made it inside and to be in an accessible spot for questions. Her final reasoning is to be in a good spot to stop the twins. One had seemed very frightened and she wished to talk to him. Maybe she could qwell some fears.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas had clung to his brother the entire walk up to the seventh floor and into the Gryffindor Tower. It was only when they entered the room did the boy let go of his older brother and looked around. It was actually very comfortable in here... Could this place really be under Roi's control? He didn't know but he slowly took a step away from his brother to look around, not speaking to any of the other Gryffindor's as he admired the warm and cozy common room.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:05 pm

User Image
User Image

Head Girl

Levana saw the twins enter. She saw that the nervous one seemed a bit calmer as he observed the lovely common room. Smiling she moved slowly over towards them. "Hey what do you think, pretty nice huh" she said looking about the room then back at the two. Her smile turned to concern and she motioned for the two to move away from the entrance. "Can I ask what is wrong? You seem scared, there is nothing to be worried about. No one here will harm you I can guarantee that" she said hoping he believed her.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Evando Rivera Junior
User Image
First Year -
Gryffindor

Now this was new; Evando thought that they'd be lead to a door draped in Gryffindor colors and symbols. Instead they now all stood face to face with a rather large painting of a woman just as big as the frame. When the fat woman opened her mouth he knew that nothing good was going to come out of it. Too bad he didn't think to cover his ears from the off pitch scream of a request for a password, for now they were ringing very loudly. He barely heard the command the head girl gave to give them passageway, but tried his best to commit the words to memory. 'Pro tua somnium' He said it again and again in his head until he was sure that it was engraved somewhere in there and followed quickly into the common room.

He couldn't have felt more at home if he had walked into his own house. He took in a deep breath, taking in all the smells of the room and filling his senses. This was his home now and he was going to make the absolute best of it. Unlike the door, everything inside was covered in the Gryffindor scarlet and gold set aflame by the huge fireplace spanning the entire wall. He couldn't imagin the other houses having a better place than this, he had definitely been sorted into the right house.

With a exasperated sigh, Evando plopped down on a nearby plush seat, closing his eyes just for a moment to center himself. So much had happened in the day and it only now was catching up to him. Evando opened his eyes and watched the others fill into the room wondering what some of the other kids were like. He had only met one person at the feast, Chris, and they already seemed like good friends so he couldn't wait to meet the other students.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

FlamingHeart

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

User Image
Seer

Lucas blinked and was about to move away when the lady began to spoke to him again. He stopped, he was trapped here anyways, he might as well just listen to her. He moved to the side as she directed and stared at the floor his head bowed. When she asked him exactly what was on his mind, he blinked and looked to the side as he said, "Sorry, me and my big brother have had a rough Summer... We've grown to the point where we don't trust anyone." He said, each word filled with truth as he thought of the shopkeeper at Olivanders, he remembered their talk in the other room. He wanted to go... But he didn't know if he could truly trust the man... Right now, to Lucas, everyone seemed to be out to get him. He didn't know who to trust or who to like. The only person he trusted was his older brother.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games