Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:53 am
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Third YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin walked down the steps, concern on his face. He was quite worried, due to the fact that he had been shocked awake by a shriek from one of the first years that were down in the common room. Why they were still down there was beyond him, but he just wanted to check on them. Well, that and the fact he had such a curious nature.

Devin finally made it to where the first years, and Jane Doyle were sitting. He found among the first years none other than Ariana Hawthorne, the girl that lives about 5 minutes away from him. He knew that she did not scream, for he definitely would of recognized it, amd he knew it wasn't the boy Steele, unless he had some sort of shrilly, feminine-sounding yell. It must have been the girl Katrina.

"Is everything alright down here? I heard the scream from the boy's dormitory," he told them, wondering what the heck could have possibly caused the scream. He sat down near Jane, his Quidditch team member. He was still tired, but he really wanted to know that much.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
First Year: Hufflepuff

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana was waiting for Katrina to continue explaining her nightmare when Devin Cloud, the third year boy who lived down her street, emerged from the boys' dormitories. "That was just Kat falling on me," she explained before realizing that's not why Katrina screamed. "Oh, and she had a bad dream," she added.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? Oh... guess I can't lie anymore...

She was still sitting on the floor and looking down at said floor. She exhaled heavily. "It... it wasn't a nightmare. It was real... or it will be." She looked at Ariana and frowned, then inhaled. "This thing's happened before. I'd dream of something and then it would happen. I dreamed about my father being arrested and then he was. I dreamed about my old cat dying when I was four and he did. And this time... I dreamed about you," Kat said, looking up at Jane. She rose to her feet and walked over to Jane. "Who is the silver haired boy, the redheaded girl and the blond girl?" she asked, her face in serious mode.

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 am

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana raised both her eyebrows when Katrina admitted her vision would come true eventually. "But.. What?" she asked. It seemed like those two words were the only ones that could come out of Ariana's mouth. Then, Katrina answered her. She looked at Jane as Katrina asked who they were.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

where; common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; a few first yearsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused

SongsOutfit

Jane listened closely and realized that she was still utterly confused and really unsure of what was going on. it scared Jane, she wasn't used to it and she didn't like this feeling. When the girl addressed her she nodded. "Um...it, it" She stumbled over her words being lost in thought. "It sounds like Ronyo...Phinelia...and...uh...Tamara." In her head she wondered why Colton hadn't been mentioned.

ooc; .
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

Devin Cloud

Third YearHufflepuffChaser

Devin listened to the conversation, wondering what it all meant. What was going to happen to Phinelia, Ronyo, and Tamara? Devin wasn't able to really piece anything together quick enough honestly. This nightmare that this girl had could happen any second and he was sitting here with nothing, not even one faint glimmer of understanding. He sat back in his chair contemplating the many different scenarios that could have fit this conundrum.

"The character traits definitely fit," he finally added, hoping to reinforce what Jane had said, just in case the first years chose not to believe her, which he strongly doubted would happen. Devin, confused and almost mind-boggled, now sat there, contemplating to himself, attempting to figure out what this nightmare of hers meant. It obviously had meaning, but somebody was going to have to figure it out. And if he didn't, who would. Between him and Jane, they probably could come up with some rational scenario, but he doubted Jane would even want to be around him. He really thought she was still stuck on him beating her out for the last chaser position first year, but that was a subject for another day. So, the point is, he doubted that Jane would even want to work with him long enough to come up with said rational scenario; so maybe it was a lost cause.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:20 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele sat on the couch, knowing that he really couldn't contribute all that much to this conversation. He hated being so, out of it per say, but he had no idea who Ronyo, Tamara, or Phinelia is, nor did he know how the relate to one another. So, he hardly even listened anymore, knowing that he could not get anything out of ths conversation. He didn't understand these visions as much as Devin, Jane, Ariana, or Kat. He's had visions himself, but they were just deja vu moments. Wait, were muggles deja vu moments sort of the same as these visions? Or did visions in magical people sort of make the things happen? This was something he wanted answered, but he honestly didn't want to right now, for the fear of sounding stupid persuaded him not to.

Steele had tried to piece together everything being said, but he soon gave up. There was no point. So, he got up and sat next the fire while the others talked everything through, lost in the graceful, but rigid nature of the flames.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Sitting on the floor.
What am I thinking? Oh... guess I can't lie anymore...

When Jane answered Kat's question, her eyes soften and she exhaled, calming herself a little. She seemed to drift off as she repeated what Jane said in a mumble. "Ronyo, Phinelia, Tamara," she mumbled to herself. Then something hit her and she knew why she recognized the blond girl. "Wait, Tamara Radcliffe?" she asked, turned to look at Jane again. "Like, Arthur Radcliffe's daughter?"

Out of Character {...}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana brought her eyebrows together as she listened to the people Jane listed, and as Devin agreed that it sounds like Katrina was talking about them. So this vision really is true. Kat wouldn't just be able to make up characteristics which fit perfectly, she thought, losing hope that something bad might not actually happen. As Steele got up and went to sit by the fire place not too far away from everyone, Ariana stared at him; however, she still stayed seated on the couch.

wearing

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image

where; common roomxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwith; a few first yearsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfeeling; confused

SongsOutfit

Jane simply nodded. "Yes. Yes I believe so" she said, still not completely concentrated. Just thinking of what could possibly be going on. She breathed deeply trying to focus her scattered thoughts. "I honestly don't know her all that well" she admitted.

ooc; sorry kind of short
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Standing, rubbing my head.
What am I thinking? That makes sense.

She nodded when Jane answered her question. "I woke up before the dream or vision or whatever it was could finish. There were other people there too. Arthur Radcliffe and Headmistress Swan and other people I can't remember. A boy with short brown hair was seated in the center..." She rubbed her temples and heaved a heavy sigh. "I don't remember much of it now. I should probably go to bed. You should too," she said, turning to Ariana. "And you too, Steele."

Out of Character {...}

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:22 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana tried so hard to stay awake during the conversation, but since it as the middle of the night, or at least felt like it, her eyes kept closing. When Katrina told her to go to bed, Ariana nodded and slowly got up off the couch. "Come on, Kat, Jane," she said, gesturing towards both of the girls. Ariana didn't know Jane was leaving the dormitories before she heard the scream.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Heading to bed.
What am I thinking? Yawn.

Kat looped her arm through Ariana's as a yawn took her. Covering her mouth, she then excused herself. "Come on, let's head out. You coming Jane?" she asked, turning her head to look at the fourth year.

Out of Character Exit to Girls Dormitory.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|1st year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele looked to Katrina, who told him to go to bed. He wasn't sure if he should do that just yet. He had a lot of thinking to do, thoughts that he had not planned to ever surface. He just wanted to say something, but he couldn't at this very moment, for his shyness controlled him.

"You guys go to bed, I'll be going up a little bit later," he told them as they moved up the stairs. As she made her way up, Steele caught himself staring at Ariana. He didn't know why, but he was. When the girls were out of sight, it was only him and Devin, who was just reading over a Transifiguration book, laughing to himself. Why is he laughing?

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

SongsOutfit

Jane looked at the two younger girls for a moment. She didn't want to go back to bed, the thought alone scared her. Of course she didn't not want to go with them. Jane didn't want them being suspicious or worried. She breathed deeply and nodded slightly. "Um yeah" she said simply and stood, pulling her robe as close around her as she could.

ooc; sorry kind of short
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR

Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games