Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:06 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

Lexine grinned, glad that Iñigo hadn't been weirded out by her question. Of course, it was half-way through the year, but whatever. There weren't actually a lot of questions up in the air, and it was the only thing that had come to mind. After he explained that he loved it, he flipped the question. Lexine thought a bit... "I definitely like it here, much different from my home... My only complaint would be that some classes are so late or so early, and I tend to almost fall asleep in classes..." Lexine admitted. She blushed a bit, as Lexine didn't look to be one who would do so. "I can't wait to get home, though, just like you," Lexine shrugged. She really loved Hogwarts, but just wanted to get home again, as she was starting to miss it terribly. Then, out of the blue, she asked, "So, what's Spain like? I've never really been anywhere but the British Isles." She then looked up at Iñigo curiously.

outfit | | ooc :: I'm so sorry, I've got writers block right now >< | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:57 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo listened to her closely, mentally noting anything he heard, which he was actually able to do unlike many. Well, he could visually do so...almost like a sticky note in the head to a degree, but he never admitted his ability to do so, but it came with his very...vivid memory. It was always cool to be able to memorize things with relative ease, except for specific sounds of course. As she spoke, he casually kept note of her sleeping in class, which even gave him a good laugh. "I know what you mean, I always find myself falling asleep in Astronomy. I'm surprised the teacher doesn't hate me yet," he said to the girl, laughing at himself for a bit. He never was one to stay up extremely late, but as of late, because of homework, he has been. His father would kill him as well, but what he didn't know won't hurt him.

That's when the conversation took another turn. The girl had liked to turn them apparently, because this question had nothing to do with Hogwarts at all, rather his homeland of Spain. "Spain is beautiful. It is much better...well I think it is...much better than England. Economically, it isn't the best, but the environment is great and it is always fun to stay there. A lot of times when walking the streets, you will see street musicians...who play well, and great restaurants. I am from Alicante, Spain, but I do have also live with my father in Escocia...uh...I mean, Scotland," he said to her, catching himself again. He always slipped into the language, even though he was pretty much fluent in English yet again. Well, after speaking it for half of a year, he remembered it pretty easily.

"Where do you call home?" he asked her, wording the question differently, but he knew he got his point across. He wanted to know where she was from, but of course, despite his fluency, he spoke differently.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:31 pm
x
x
x
x

Lexine grinned at Iñigo, at least she wasn't the only one. "I know, I believe that most children haven't been able to stay awake in astronomy, and the Professor doesn't seem to mind...suppose she's used to it..." Lexine guessed, shrugging. To be honest, the only people she ever saw completely awake in astronomy were her Hufflepuff friends, Alice and Jasper. And, as she had told Iñigo, the Professor never seemed to mind... It was rather strange, but she guessed it was only because she knew it was so late at night.

Lexine visualized the lands that Iñigo spoke of, smiling.
"It sounds beautiful," she mumbled. She had always wondered about street musicians, she had never really been outside of her small home, so she hadn't a clue if, where she lived, there were street musicians. Her parents never allowed her or her siblings to go into town, her parents even home-schooled them. Then, Iñigo asked where she lived. While he asked in a strange way, Lexine didn't mind, she was at least able to understand him. "I live on a mountain high above Loch Lomond in Scotland. Me home is on a little-known dirt pathway, and I suppose that's good, no one ever wants to get their cars dirty. Anyway, it's a beautiful place, lots of...trees and flowers, of course. Guess if you're really into nature, you'd love it. Trees surrounding the place, as well as beautiful view of the loch. Just looking at the loch itself, it's breathtaking. I mostly love it in the winter, especially when the loch freezes over. I mean, we get awful snow after it unfreezes, but it's a joy to skate on. Of course...during the summer, it's great to go boating and swimming in." Lexine thought, smiling a bit as she daydreamed about her home. She then brought herself back to the common room. "Oh! Sorry...I'm rambling again, aren't I?" Lexine blushed lightly.

outfit | | ooc :: - - - | | voice clip

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 am

User Image

He smiled as she spoke about the Astronomy professor, nodding. He completely agreed with the girl and quite honestly, it was probably true. He couldn't imagine teaching such a late class and not expecting at least one student to fall asleep...especially students that were as young as they were. He couldn't imagine forcing them to stay up at all time either, mainly because the nature of Astronomy. It was very boring to man kids, except those few kids who are fascinated by stars and space, which he certainly was not. He did like the teacher however, mainly because they share Spanish origins.

"It is extremely beautiful I think. I love it there," he said, immediately answering her statement. He smiled when he had heard she was from Scotland, glad to hear they indeed have another thing in common. He had actually been where she lived before. In fact, they had rented a house for the weekend around the lake, but he had never came across her before, which was surprising to him. At the end of her explanation, all he could think about was the beautiful place. He had loved it there too; however, he did like Alicanté better, but that was because he was raised there, despite being born in Scotland. "I don't think you are rambling. I'm actually enjoying this conversation. And I've been to Loch Lomond before. And I do love it there. I am Scottish as well as Spanish. I'm half and half. So I do spend time with my father in Scotland a lot. Have you ever been to Loch Ness? Our...house is there. Well, I wouldn't call it a house because it is muy grandé...very large," he said to her, wondering if she had been there before. His house was noticeable.

(OOC: In the process of moving his home to Loch Ness. Originally at Loch Fyne, but it isn't on the places list.)

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:03 pm
x
x
x
x

Lexine smiled when Iñigo said he was enjoying the conversation. She was always scared that she was annoying people, or that she was rambling a bit too much (which she tends to do very often), so it was comforting to know that he didn't think so. "If I do start rambling, don't hesitate to tell me," Lexine told him, "I usually do, and sometimes I don't notice," she admitted, blushing a bit.

Lexine thought a minute, she was a bit scatter-brained and couldn't always remember things...especially things that normal people usually remembered.
"I believe we have been to Loch Ness," Lexine answered hesitantly, as she couldn't clearly remember. "Although, I don't remember a big house...it's entirely possible we haven't been there... I don't exactly have the best memory..." Lexine frowned and looked at him apologetically. She really didn't know if she had or not. She could barely remember her name sometimes, so she knew she wouldn't have remembered where she went in the past few years.

outfit | | ooc :: writer's block >< | | voice clip

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:13 pm

User Image

Iñigo listened to her, noticing a particular lack of confidence behind her. She seemed to be a bit self-conscious...at least, when it came to socializing, which was common among people actually. But he knew he would relieve her for the moment, because he enjoyed talking to her. "I'm afraid I'm never going to tell you that you are rambling. Mainly because if you do, I may be enjoying it more than being annoyed by it," he said to her, smiling at her then looking at the fire that had been going.

"It is a beautiful place, but I don't like my home, not like I like Spain at last. My home is too big in Escocia and it gets rather annoying trying to navigate through it," he said to her, shrugging his shoulder. He loved Scotland, but he didn't like the home. He had no problem with living at the lake, but he didn't want to live in his home specifically. It was part of the reason that he always resided in Spain.

"Actually, we are only about three hours away from each other," he said to her, smiling a bit. He wanted to keep the conversation going and he wanted to get to know her better. He always was up for meeting new people. New people meant more to veer his thoughts away from the visions and memories that haunted him.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:47 pm
x
x
x
x

Lexine smiled at Iñigo. At least he wasn't like most people who just told her to stop running her mouth... Of course, it was a bit unfortunate that she may end up talking for hours on end to him, and he may not even stop her. She tended to do so, and would feel awful if he had to succumb to her rambling for a long period of time. Either way, she appreciated that he enjoyed talking to her, just felt bad that he had to hear her ramble. It seemed she couldn't do much about it, though.

Lexine frowned a bit. How could someone not like a big house? She then realised that Iñigo may be an only child...and if he was an only child, he may not know the feeling of being cramped. After all, Lexine had her little sister and baby brother puttering about the house along with her.
"Would you like to trade houses, then? Mine is a bit too small, barely fits me family," Lexine admitted. She blushed a bit at the statement, sort of wishing she could take it back. "Don't get me wrong, I love me family!" Lexine cleared up, putting her arms up defensively. "It's just...well...me sister is a bit of a devil, and me little brother seems to slobber on anything he can get his little hands on," Lexine reasoned. And then there's my snoopy parents, Lexine thought to herself, deciding not the mention them.

Lexine smiled a bit at that.
"Well, that's always convenient! We could visit when summer comes around," she thought. "As long as you and your family don't have any issues with that, of course," Lexine quickly added. She didn't want to intrude on his family, and didn't want to show up if the boy didn't want her around...

outfit | | ooc :: - - - | | voice clip

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 pm

User Image

Iñigo smiled at her, enjoying every word the girl had said to him, but he enjoyed her comment about switching houses the best. He could just imagine living in a small home. He actually would like it much better. He hated having to walk a mile just to find the bathroom, or take five minutes just to find the entrance, or even taking twenty minutes to get to the back yard to have fun. He just enjoyed smaller things a lot better than anything else.

"I would gladly trade with you, but I don't think my father would take a liking to that. It was his father's house. It has been passed down through my family, but the unfortunate thing is, I do not plan on taking it," he said to her, chuckling and shrugging his shoulders. He truly didn't care about the huge house. He enjoyed the area, just not the house. He would gladly trade for one that is much smaller and easier to navigate. "I really can't relate to having any siblings, but that does sound like it would be a fun household!"

He kept his eyes on her, making eye contact the whole time to show he was listening. She had gotten the idea that she could stay in their house. "I'm completely okay with that. I'm sure my father would love the company," he said to her, smiling a bit. He always had wanted people to come over...someone to actually spend time with. He always had gotten lonely in the blasted castle. He hated it.

Arkendrai

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:47 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter
xxxxxxx_____________________________________

Bradley walked into the common room and smiled at the first years."Gather around, gather around. I just have a few things to say before you can get to bed. First off, Welcome to Ravenclaw House, we are the house known for Creativity, Knowledge, Wit and sometimes Eccentric thinking." he said with a grin. "Now as a member of Ravenclaw you have Professor Juan Amorocho as our head of House, he teaches Alchemy so you won't have him until your third year if you choose to take his class. But you are welcome to stop by his office at any time." He said looking at the first years. I hope we do well this year. he thought as he studied them. "Now. Boys your dorms are up and down to the left. Girls the same to your right. Now if you have any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise you may go off to bed at any moment you want." he said. He stood there waiting, to see if anyone had anything they wished to say.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
kiska166
Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~Maybe I do belong here... Even if I don't have any friends...~

She smiled walking through the threshhold into her new home. I got it right! Awesome! Eva listened carefully to the instructions and information the prefect gave. She smiled at the boy and looked up the way he pointed for the dorms. "Thanks. Have a good night Bradley..." She left her fellow Ravenclaws and went to find her bed.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:58 am
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

The young second year walked into the common room after all the first years had answered the question and got them in. He went over to a sofa, taking a seat there and waiting for Lexine to walk over to him. If she wanted to know what he had to tell her, he would only say it tonight, because if he let it rest until tomorrow, he would start questioning himself. He wanted to tell her and he wanted to tell her now, mainly because he didn't think he would end up telling her if he delayed. So there he sat, on the sofa, looking into the fire with his elbows resting on his thigh and his chin on his palms. The fire always entranced him...for it had such a grace to it that remained unparalleled. He loved how it flowed...the popping sound it gave off...and even the smell. He absolutely loved the smell of burning firewood.

Iñigo just sat there, deep in his own thoughts, waiting for the interruption of Lexine to shock him from his deep trance. He was nervous a bit about telling her, but she needed to know so that she actually understood what he was going through. She would understand why he sometimes suddenly became angry. It would explain everything to her and quite frankly, he saw more gain than loss in telling her

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:39 am
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine walked over to Iñigo in a sleepy daze after the first years opened the doors. She plopped down on the seat next to Iñigo and leaned back, she watched the fire from behind him as she kicked her shoes off and pulled her legs up onto the couch, hiding them under herself. She looked over at the boy next to her; she could tell he was nervous. She settled herself down and stared into the fire, waiting for Iñigo to start. She didn't think it would be right to interrupt his thoughts.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:11 am

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

He sat there, looking at the flames for awhile, until he felt the couch shift. His trance was broken by the sudden shift, which he figured was caused by Lexine sitting beside him. He did however turn to make sure, finding the girl to be right next to him with her legs up on the couch. He turned to her, a small smile. "Alright, so I'm going to start with the easier thing to say. Despite it being really easy to tell, it is actually the root of my problems at times. It really is a blessing and a curse. Okay, I'm a seer Lexine," he said to her confidently, making sure she knew that he thought it was the right decision to tell her. She persuaded him to tell her to be honest and now that she did that, he figured he probably should. He sat there for a minute to let the girl take it in, just so she could get ready for the rest of what he had to say about his past. The reason why she didn't see a mom when she was over his house. One of the reasons why he could become agitated at times as well.

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:37 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxif you have to ask, you'll never know. if you know, you need only ask.

Second Year | | Twelve | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine turned herself a bit so she was looking at Iñigo when he started to speak. She looked at him with her bright blue eyes waiting for him to begin. Iñigo gave her a small smile and said he was 'starting with the easier thing to say'. Lexine had no clue what he was trying to get out, but she nodded a bit and let all her attention fall to Iñigo. He told her that it was the root of his issue -- Lexine nodded once more. Then he told her that he was a seer. Lexine was quiet for a moment. She looked down to her knees which resided by her chest, then looked back up to Iñigo. "A seer?" She asked as if she hadn't heard him. Of course she had, but it wasn't something that you hear everyday, she had to make sure she had heard him right. She looked back down to her knees and started thinking. She looked back to him and nodded gently. "Okay, you're a seer...that's not all that bad, is it?" She asked, tilting her head a bit.

clothing x ooc :: - - - x voice clip

RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Iñigo listened to her as she spoke, keeping his eyes on her the whole time. She seemed to be confused about the fact that he was a seer, but she came to accept the fact quickly. She probably would find the next part extremely surprising and hard to deal with, something that he always got sympathy for from whomever he told. Despite that, that wasn't what he was looking for. He just wanted her to understand why he could be frustrated sometimes. He kept his small smile as he looked at her face, slightly dimmed, but still lit by the fire. It was definitely an interesting environment to talk about this.

"Okay...yes, I am seer, but like I said, it is a blessing and a curse," he said to her, indicating that it could be 'that' bad. "You see, it is hard to control the visions and it actually takes major skill. When a seer is young, visions are sporadic and you don't control what it is about. Okay?" he said to her, making sure she understood what he was saying. Giving her a brief second, he then continued. "You see, one day I had a vision about my mother. I think you could see that she wasn't at my house. It is because that she is dead. She was killed by a robber I think. This is where it gets kind of screwed up. The exact scene of the death was the subject of one of my visions. Basically, what I'm saying, is I foresaw her death a week before. And still to this day, the scene still plays in my mind. She knew about my vision, but none of them believed that it would actually come true. Well...it did. And I still have an extremely vivid recollection of the scene, thanks to my memory. It gets to me some days and that's why sometimes I might seem very agitated or mad. I just wanted to let you know why I am like that. You have really helped me get through it at some points. The first time we met is a good example of that," he said to her, looking back at the fire. He would let things sink in now. She had to understand, or maybe she didn't. He didn't know if she would or not, but he finally got that off his chest. He didn't feel bad about her lack of knowledge on the subject. She now knew something that only one other person knew. But the other person, he had not talked to in a good half a year to a years time.

Arkendrai

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games