Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:55 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Corridor → Slytherin Common Room

Ray walked into the common room and was surprised to see how it looked. 'Is our common room under the lake...?' He questioned himself before turning his attention to Jesse. He told them where the dorms were and who the other prefects were before advising they head to bed. Ray wasn't sure if he was ready for that, although he might as well get his things in order. With Jesse being down with him he decided he'd head to the dormitory and see if his things were there and everything. He needed to get things in order for the following day anyways. Not to mention after breakfast he planned on giving himself a tour.

Status: Happy, the hat got it right. Nice common room.
                                                  With: Fellow housemates... First Years, Jesse

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                  Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                  I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:47 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Common Room

Raymond spent quite a bit of time in the Slytherin common room studying. Although he spent sometime in the library after classes it was nice to spend his time in the dungeon. He preferred it honestly. Like the serpent he was, there was no denying it. As such Ray yet again was looking over his struggling topics like charms and history. Books on the table he glanced up from time to time at who came in and out of the common room. He didn’t care per say about who was in the room but it was good to keep an eye out.

Looking back at his books Raymond, ran a hand through his hair. He didn’t want to fail any of his classes but some were harder then others. Staring at history was just boring and charms the spells were enough to kill him. For some reason he had transfigurations figured out but that’s about all he had aside from potions. Closing his books he couldn’t take much more of it maybe he’d just go for a walk or something… It wasn’t like there was a big test coming up or anything like that. He could afford taking a break and perhaps enjoy being away from home. Of course, to enjoy it he’d need someone to hang with. Too bad he didn’t have any friends.

Status: Alright for the most part...
                                                  With: No one...

OOC: Thought Ray and Nike could meet.

Jade Galaksylph

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 am
User Image

Nicole Lyra "Nike" Lovette

First YearPurebloodSlytherinSecond-born

I’m like a scarf trick, it’s all up the sleeve
                                                  I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
                                                  Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
                                                  Fifty words for murder and I’m every one of them

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

The passage to the Slytherin has opened after Nike answered the password like it was no big deal. She entered carrying a book and a shoulder bag. Things were quite doing nicely for her, mainly because people in her house just let her do what she liked. With good intentions, of course. But then, maybe because nobody seemed to care about it, it just proved that maybe Avian was just one of the meddlesome people like he is towards her. She'd been spending some time in the Great Hall peacefully reading a book about Herbology, a well as a Potions Book. She didn't mind the professor as her liking of the subject weighs more than the professor's personality, basically because she was doing things that wouldn't make the big guy mad.

She was on her way to the Girl's Dormitory when someone caught her eye, it was someone from her year. Wow, the guy seemed to be struggling in his studies than her struggling over Potions Class and History of Magic. Curious, she walked behind him quietly without a word and just looked at his books. He seemed to be studying Charms and History of Magic, the latter was quite understandable about why he was having a hard time. When he finally shut down his books, she raised an eyebrow and commented, "Wow, looks like we do have our fair share about History of Magic."

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

My touch is black and poisonous
                                                  And nothing like my punch-drunk kiss
                                                  I know you need it, do you feel it?
                                                  Drink the water, drink the wine

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thinking : "What do we have here?"
With : Raymond Yuk
Attire : Uniform

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:55 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood

User Image User Image
                                                  Location : Slytherin Common Room

Raymond had glanced up for a moment when Nike walked into the common room. It hardly registered to him who he saw as he was so focused on his books. It wasn’t until she spoke up that he noticed his fellow Slytherin classmate. “Huh… oh, it appears that way.” He commented being thrown off guard for a moment. By that point he had closed his book determined to get away from drill his head with facts and figures.

“Honestly can’t stand the subject. History is the most boring class thus far.” Raymond admitted. Why he even bothered was anyone’s guess. “Raymond Yuko by the way or just Ray preferred.” He introduced holding out his hand. “Where were you up too?” He asked curiously. She came from somewhere after all and she had to be doing something. Usually he just didn’t bother asking but maybe he really did just want to make some kind of a friend or something. That was the only logical explanation.

With: Nike

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph

Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:44 pm
I don’t know what I ever wanted...
You got a front, well, you better flaunt it.
Ate a piece of the devil’s body-
The face of the devil follows me.
Every day it feels like I’m running;
And I’m headed straight for the blaze!
And I can breathe when I’m underwater!
And I’m ready with a finger on the trigger!

User Image
V I O L A N T E
F A Y E
L I L L A N T I N E

SlytherinFifth YearPurebloodAdoptedPrefect

Vio led the new Slytherins into the common room perhaps a bit more impassively than a prefect should have been. "As you can probably tell, we do have a view into the lake. Maybe you'll get lucky and see the Giant Squid one day. Or a merperson. This is our Common Room, obviously. People tend to spend their free time in here, if they don't have anything else to do. Girls dorms are to the left, boys to the right. Try not to mix the two up- it won't end pleasantly for anyone. The other prefects in this house are Wendy Chaisty, Jesse Calvert, Maisie Reed, someone I imagine I'm forgetting, and Hamilton Strudwick. I'm not supposed to be saying this, but you all look reasonably not-stupid. Do not go to Chaisty or Strudwick for anything. At all. You've been warned. Go to bed; you have classes in the morning." She stepped aside to let them all retreat to their respective dorms, debating sinking into an armchair and mentally congratulating herself on getting them all down here in one piece.

OOC:
((next post will be in Slytherin Common Room))
Red Hot Missy

TwilightButterflies

Violet the Maestro

Yukina101

Who’s that girl, who’s that girl?
She’s only special in secret...
And she’s got her own familiar spirits.
Something inside of her rises and she knows;
Destruction makes the world burn brighter.
When the wind takes 'em all, away from here-
When the sorrow is all gone, buried in the snow-
When the wolves howl their song, and the whole earth is done.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:11 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon sat in a corner, actively ignoring everyone that came and went in the common room as he attacked his homework. To anyone observing, they might have thought that Leon actually had a personal vendetta against the rolls of parchment in front of him. He stabbed his quill at the parchment, wishing yet again that wizards weren't complete idiots and actually used pens. The only professor it seemed in the school with any sort of sense was the new Transfiguration professor, and he was certain the guy had been raised in a purely muggle household. Or as close to muggle as one could get. Snorting, he crossed out a line on his homework, grateful at least that the one and only time he'd ever spoken to Beckett, the Ravenclaw had at least been polite enough to lend him notes. He'd been polite too, well, more polite than he usually was, but that was neither here nor there.

Besides, apparently Raymond had ticked off the Ravenclaw something terrible during the Sorting Feast, and while Leon couldn't imagine why (heavy use of sarcasm with that thought), he wasn't going to begrudge the other kid his annoyance. That was how Leon felt ninety-nine percent of the time when he even considered his roommate. Honestly, he wished that he could request a room change since he was just so done with Yuko in general. The guy was just... Leon threw down his quill in frustration, and groaned when it snapped. Great, just lovely. That was his last quill too. He dug around in his bag, deciding that ******** it, he was going to use a damn pen instead of a quill. The school had a problem with it, then they could piss off. It worked damn well without the need to refill inkwells, or worry over a broken nub, or anything like that. This was probably the most annoying thing about wizards he could think of. They were so impractical, and yet they clung to it. Gnashing his teeth, he attacked his homework with a vengeance, taking out his frustrations on the equations for transfiguration he had to do.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Bleedin' bells, jus' when one thing 'appens, I jus' 'aveta lose me cool?
                                                    OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:29 am
User Image
                                                                They're gonna 𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔫 𝔲𝔭 your looks
                                                                With all the 𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔰 in the books
                                                                To make a 𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔫 out of you

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                                Where?Slytherin Common Room
                                                                Who? No one in particular, just the Slytherins moving about.
                                                                Thoughts?This bloody spell is going to give me an aneurysm.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Grumbling to himself, he pointed his wand at the fireplace's dying ember. "Incendio!" His wand sputtered, rising another bout of grumbles from the young boy. This was maddening, stupid charms. He wasn't even sure if he should be practicing this spell outside of class, but since it wasn't exactly prohibited...he decided to push his luck anyway. He pointed his wand at the fireplace, repeating the incantation again more forcefully. "Incendio!" A small little flame the size of a finger sputtered out of the tip of his wand and onto his robes.

He jumped up, slapping at his garments to prevent the fire from spreading. He huffed, turning to look at the only other Slytherin sticking around. "You know, if you were any more aggressive on that parchment, they'd think you to be a woodchuck." He straightened up, frowning at the older boy. "Still pissed about the Quidditch match? I know I am...blasted Hufflepuffs. It's like Mira and Tristan weren't even trying. And don't even get me started on the Chasers..."

The boy in which he spoke to, of course, was Leon. His fellow reserve beater and a generally foul tempered Second Year as far as Jack could tell. That was about all he knew, other than during their tryouts he was taking pot shots at Raymond, the reserve Chaser.
                                                                ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                                OOC: This'll be...something.

Diamond Wales

Because they 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 with a gun
                                                                And keep an 𝔢𝑦𝔢 on you, son
                                                                So they can 𝔴𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 all the things you do

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon looked up, annoyance crossing his features as he noticed someone talking to him. He was about to figure out a charm that just starts shrieking whenever someone comes around him, he reasoned. This was just ridiculous. He was the last person anyone ever talked to unless their names were Caty and Aimee, and he still thought they were barmy for doing so. What was worse, he criticized him for doing his homework, and then made a comment about quidditch. Really, quidditch? Like somehow that made more sense than his quill breaking, transfiguration equations, or having a roommate that hated his guts because the idiot was an insensitive p***k? Right. He rolled his eyes and decided to ignore the other boy, thinking that maybe he'd get the hint when Leon didn't respond. It never worked on Caty or Aimee, but he was hoping it would on someone male.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Bleedin' bells, jus' when one thing 'appens, I jus' 'aveta lose me cool?
                                                    OOC:

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:03 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack stared at the silent boy for a moment, kind of getting his personality. Sort of...he reminded Jack a lot of himself at times, when he definitely didn't want to socialize. Which was just about always these days, he still hadn't made an actual friend and it's been...wait, how long had it been? He looked at the homework that Leon had been doing and saw a broken quill by the fire and a...pen? Jack thought that's what they were called. "I dunno if you care about your grades, but most professors will dock points if you don't use a normal quill."

Digging around into his robe pockets, he pulled out a new quill and tossed it to Leon. "There." Jack sat back down by the fire, attempting his charm once more. Perhaps he wasn't pronouncing it right? He had the movements down, so that was the next logical step to figuring out this spell. Saying the word without waving his wand, he checked his pronunciation with the his textbook and rubbed his temples. He was stressing the last two syllables, when all that was needed was a stress on the second. Point his wand the fire, he made the motions and said, "Incendio!" Fire shot from the tip of his wand and slamming into the fireplace, reigniting the embers with a roar of life. "Check. Next spell..."
                                                                OOC: This'll be...something.

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon snorted, thinking this kid had to be a control freak or something. Really, what the ******** did he care if Leon was doing his homework correctly? It wasn't his grades suffering. He narrowed his eyes, and then dropped the quill he'd caught deliberately, pointing his wand at it. "Incendio." He watched the quill go up quickly, then rose his eyes to stare at the first year, daring him to say something. After all, Leon wasn't exactly the type to beat around the bush. The kid could do his homework with a quill, Leon was going to use the method that he preferred. He was a wizard, yes, but that didn't mean that he suddenly abandoned common sense. Besides, the professor didn't care, and he doubted the other professors even cared unless they purposefully stalked the students they had in the event they used something so muggle. As it was, he crossed his arms, waiting. He was in the mood for a fight. If the kid really wanted to start something, Leon could finish it.

════════════════════════

OOC:

Mephis Inferni

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:07 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

xxx

Jack turned his head at the sound of Leon's spell, just in time to catch that quill he gave him go up in smoke. Leon crossed his arms without saying another word, however his body language screamed aggression. Jack simply nodded, standing to his feet. "I get it, someone has pissed you off so you're just looking for a fight." Stepping away from the fire, Jack got within an arms' reach of the older boy.

"Since you look like you want to hit me, how about we have some real fun doing it? Meet me at the practice pitch, unless you're afraid to get into trouble." Jack laughed quietly as he headed up to his dorm to change his clothes into the muggle clothes he wore in the city. This would be some real fun...and they'd probably get in trouble, they'd get detention, and Jack would get his broom taken away. But maybe it would help Mr. Prissypants cool his jets a bit.
                                                                OOC: To the practice pitch!

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee sat in the common room staring at her text book, but not really actually taking in any knowledge. Hell she was lucky if she even could concentrate on one word at a time. Her brain was struggling hard today. She just couldn't even focus for more than a few seconds before her mind started wandering and memories started flashing before her eyes like they were happening all over again. She had hoped that studying would curb this, but it was just working to frustrate her. She sighed and snapped the book shut.

She glanced up and looked around the commonroom. It was midday on a Saturday afternoon, so it was quite blatantly empty in the place. Everyone was probably out enjoying the spring weather, and a day off from classes. Well she wasn't completely alone though. Her eyes fell on a familiar blonde, and she smiled. She stood up and casually made her way over to his isolated corner table, and plopped down in the seat next to him. "I know why I'm in here all alone... but why are you?" She asked. She hadn't actually gotten the chance to thank him for how he'd stood up for her during the opening feast yet somehow. Or well she'd had plenty of chances, since she did tend to stick around him far more than he'd like... she just hadn't figured out a way to bring it up. She was pretty sure say 'oh hey thanks for threatening to punch a bloke while I was having flashbacks and dying inside.' without you know... weirded out, and or figuring out her secrets. She liked Leon but she wasn't quite sure she wanted him to know her secrets. She wasn't sure she wanted anyone to know. They'd only judge her, and blame her, and scream at her like her mother had..... No one would believe her....

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:38 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon had retreated to a quiet corner to read, happy to be away from all of the various people in the common room. It wasn't like he disliked everyone in Slytherin, well, he disliked most of the people in Slytherin, he just had enough of dealing with people. Which happened with startling regularity, to be honest. So when Aimee came up to him and decided to talk to him, he glared, wishing she would leave already. She, like Caty, seemed to think that whenever he sat alone, they had to sit with him. It was like some conspiracy. They thought he had to socialize. Which he didn't. It was insane the lengths they went to get him to actually talk to him. Though, he did admit to taking to sitting near Aimee lately to avoid another incident like what happened at the Sorting Feast. He just wasn't going to admit he was doing it.

He rolled his eyes as she asked him why he was in here alone. As if it wasn't already obvious. He didn't like people. How was that hard to understand? Snorting, he shook his head.
                                                    "Even if I told ya, ya woudn' leave me alone. So why don' we ge' ta th' par' where ya bug me 'nuff ta annoy me an' I jus' storm off? Unless yer gonna leave righ' as soon as I do? Ya don' butcher's li' yer gonna." He He crossed his arms, the book he was reading ignored for the moment. He was seriously considering finding a place in the castle where he could hold up now. It couldn't be too hard, right? There had to be some hideaways that he hadn't discovered that no one would find him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can I jus' 'ave one bleedin' day where no one bovvered me?
                                                    OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

There’s 7 billion 46 million people on the planet
                                                      And most of us have the audacity to think we matter
                                                      The reason there’s smog in Los Angeles is ‘cause if we could see the stars
                                                      If we could see the context of the universe in which we exist
                                                      And we could see how small each one of us is
                                                      Against the vastness of what we don’t know
                                                      No one would ever audition for a McDonalds commercial again

Aimee rolled her eyes when he said it didn't matter since she'd continue bothering him. He wasn't wrong, so she didn't bother arguing it. She wasn't stupid though. She had noticed him sitting near her in classes and at meals more often. It was almost like he.... was.... protecting her. That was weird. She shrugged. "You're gonna grump about how much you hate me, I'm gonna tell you you're lying, and then sooner or later you're going to wander off all grumpy. But its boring to skip to that part. I do like spending time with you you know." She stuck her tongue out at him, before shrugging again.

She paused for a few long moments, sitting in silence with him. She was half wondering if he'd go back to his book and ignore her. She wouldn't really mind that, she liked sitting in silence. For some reason, with Leon, her brain didn't try to murder her as often. He was like some sort of magic fix... well not a fix... it was just less bad around him. Which was why she bothered him so much... but she'd never admit it. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked suddenly, breaking the silence. "Why... why did you stand up for me... at the sorting feast I mean?" She quickly asked, before she 1) lost the nerve to ask, and 2) he told her that she couldn't ask a question, and she lost her nerve.

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

I’m smiling in Los Angeles like I’ve got fishhooks in the corners of my mouth
And I’m celebrating on weekends
Because there are 7 billion 47 million people on the planet
And I have the audacity to think I matter
I know it’s a lie but I prefer it to the alternative
We’re every age at once and tucked inside ourselves like Russian nesting dolls
And that’s the
glue between me and you
We live in a house made of each other

Diamond Wales

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:51 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Leon rolled his eyes as Aimee stated the conversation they would have, and that skipping to the end was boring. Then she had her own admission, which caused Leon to stare at her like she was an alien. Which, in his mind, she was. How the hell did anyone stand to be around someone that actively worked to dislike them? He had no clue. It just confirmed in his mind that she was barmy, which she completely was in his book. Rolling his eyes, he snorted. "Yer almost li' sum kinda abused cherry, ya kna. Someone kicks ya, and ya jus' come hammer an' tack fer more. That's called sixes an' sevens, ya kna?" He wasn't lying. His sister was a lot the same way when she was dating that arsehole that he still wanted to find and beat the hell out of. Which was just more proof that he was being convinced quite easily that women were insane.

It wasn't until she asked why he did what he did at the feast that he actually stared at her, not like she was something bizarre, but in confusion. He then covered it up quickly with a shrug and his own look of indifference. He was silently hoping that she would just leave, but that wasn't happening, was it? Ugh, she was crazy.
                                                    "That's wot decen' folk does. I can' fink of any robin reason why th' bleedin' bells I would 'ave le' someone tha' gave ya a panic attack near ya when ya ran from th' bleedin' room. So there, I did me robin deed fer th' year, congratulations."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Can I jus' 'ave one bleedin' day where no one bovvered me?
                                                    OOC:

Devlyn Maycry

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces